Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 09:09 PM

20,334 posts, read 19,925,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
how about if they declared you cannot leave the country for better wages,better health care,demanded you turn in your guns,declared 70%taxes on wages,insisted on a microchip implant,demanded no more than 2 children per family............would you use your right to assemble then??
I might if I have the time.

In the mean time I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for all of those events to happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2008, 01:02 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
A march only rallys the ideas of those who believe in them. Education and stragic voting in numbers takes back your country. You must be vigilate to the idea of liberty and spead the message. You must grow in numbers so much that they won't ignore you and understand you are force and movement they can't stop. If that doesnt work a march of arms is the last resort. There is nothing stronger in the heart of Americans then freedom. Even though it has been silenced others have tried to erode your rights they didnt count on one thing. The individual's own brain, to be self educated and determed to be freedom from government oppression.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies