Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2008, 01:20 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times

Advertisements

yes, I am totally in favor of that. I bet you are against this because you never went to school. this is evident by your continuous distortion of facts. this is a story about parents giving teachers consent brainiac. without parental consent, teachers can do nothing. reading is fundamental, you should try it. it seems like in your world, when you disagree with someone, you make up an argument that doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
But you are in favor of letting the government beat your children, and I forbid the government to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2008, 01:21 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,066,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
haha. with each post, you sound more and more foolish. first you say that physically assaulting a teacher who asks you a question is justifiable. then you accuse me of being a child abuser, when I have no children. waiting for logic to take over for emotion. the clock starts, now!
First you should learn to read.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:21 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Swat a policeman on the behind and see how benign he considers it.

that is an irrelevent remark...although I do take it in jest...

Old 07-26-2008, 01:22 PM

take a good look at this assault. not only do barack and michelle exchange punches, afterwards, barack obama assaults michelle with a vicious spanking while she is totally defenseless.

YouTube - Barack Obama & Michele Obama Fist Bump

Old 07-26-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
yes, I am totally in favor of that. I bet you are against this because you never went to school. this is evident by your continuous distortion of facts. this is a story about parents giving teachers consent brainiac. without parental consent, teachers can do nothing. reading is fundamental, you should try it. it seems like in your world, when you disagree with someone, you make up an argument that doesn't exist.
I wonder where that Masters Degree came from?

Old 07-26-2008, 01:23 PM

and you should take your own advice and read the opening article rather than coming in here like an over emotional freak spraying venom in every direction about which teachers you are going to fight.

Quote:
First you should learn to read.

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
You can buy one on line

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
But you are in favor of letting the government beat your children, and I forbid the government to do so.

no, I am not in favor of the government BEATING my child...but I am in favor of his teacher swatting his behind, if he gets outa hand...believe me, usually it's a once and done deal.

I'm the kind of parent, if the teacher told me he or she gave it to my son b/c he did something disruptive in school, he got it twice, once from them, and then when we got home, once from me....

Old 07-26-2008, 01:24 PM

probably the same place my phd came from, my imagination. I don't think I have ever met someone uneducated on the internet. it's crazy, everyone's an expert.

Quote:

Old 07-26-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
that is an irrelevent remark...although I do take it in jest...
Only partially. If you can't do it to a non-consenting adult, why do you think it's OK to do to a defenseless child?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies