Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2008, 12:37 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,939,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I read it differently, but it's your post so okay.
Man, I keep trying to rep you, but I gotta spread the love around first. Sorry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 12:39 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,200,180 times
Quote:
I read it differently, but it's your post so okay.
Whether or not you believe me that is exactly what I mean. Do you think that, judging from my posts, I would care enough to lie at this point? Seriously. I state my opinion and I don't care who knows it. I am just sick and tired of LEOs thinking that because they went through average classes for a short period of time, that they're gods. Same thing with nurse. Which was actually why I became a nurse, I was treated badly by one as a kid, got angry....and decided to become one to help others.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:42 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,562,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post
Whether or not you believe me that is exactly what I mean.
I'm not arguing with you. I'm saying I read it differently and that you wrote it so you know what you meant.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Man, I keep trying to rep you, but I gotta spread the love around first. Sorry!
Thanks.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I'm not arguing with you. I'm saying I read it differently and that you wrote it so you know what you meant.
Oh and I mixed up your names, it was Rathagos that called me a useless, stupid, leech on society for saying cops are no better than anyone else. My mistake, mistook him for you, sorry. I suppose my angry post should have been leveled towards him.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Oh and I mixed up your names, it was Rathagos that called me a useless, stupid, leech on society for saying cops are no better than anyone else. My mistake, mistook him for you, sorry. I suppose my angry post should have been leveled towards him.
Thanks.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
No problem there... That's not a quote, but if you're reading it that way, there must be a reason. I'm just still waiting for you to answer my non-aggressive one. But I guess that's not going to happen.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
No problem there... I'm still waiting for you to answer my non-aggressive one. But I guess that's not going to happen.

Quote:
Actually it does. K? Thanks. He has decided to do something about society. Unlike others *coughyoucough* who just sits around, visiting forums, and contribute almost nothing but bitter sarcasm and idiocy. They really need to close this thread down before more armchair law professors (knuckleheads) try to get in here and show nothing but ignorance.

I would say anyone who contributes to society (firemen, policemen, servicemen (and all these include women, of course)) are better than those sitting around complaining about it. k? Thanks.

When you actually DO something that merits any sort of notice, I'll be the first to admit it? k? Thanks.
That post was leveled towards my saying; "cops are no better than anyone else, k thanks" Tell me...how exactly would you read it?

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about my response is on page 27 toward the bottom.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about my response is on page 27 toward the bottom.
Got it.. missed it the first time. Thanks.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:05 PM

So.... Kereczr... since you joined the topic late... why not answer the OP question. You were quick to point out a bad cop, not to defend good ones. So... do you think cops are worse than gangs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies