Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 01:56 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,934,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
I am ok,, I guess all of the 9/11 are in heaven with 100 virgins...
9/11 has nothing to do with this, Mr. Rudy Guiliani.

You're no different than some "disenfranchised" minority bringing up the race card when something doesn't go your way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2008, 01:56 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,475,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
What the poster is saying is that Israel receives attacks from radicals, but how many attacks are committed on the other side?

Forgot, those attacks don't count.
They do count,, have I said they dont????
But the subject is not that simple....
and the palestinian dont fight honestly,, they fight like terrorist.. like civilians... and break almost every single international war law

Old 07-26-2008, 01:57 PM

Quote:
9/11 has nothing to do with this, Mr. Rudy Guiliani.

You're no different than some "disenfranchised" minority bringing up the race card when something doesn't go your way.
what race card are you talking about???
What are you talking about???

Old 07-26-2008, 01:58 PM

Quote:
They do count,, have I said they dont????
But the subject is not that simple....
and the palestinian dont fight honestly,, they fight like terrorist.. like civilians... and break almost every single international war law
Oh, I forgot...rolling Palestinean civilians over with tanks is part of int'l law.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel tanks fire on Jenin crowd

Old 07-26-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
what race card are you talking about???
What are you talking about???
Invoking 9/11 for shock value.

Whatever. Keep blindly supporting many of Israel's rogue actions.

Old 07-26-2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Oh, I forgot...rolling Palestinean civilians over with tanks is part of int'l law.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel tanks fire on Jenin crowd
Great...
If you read.. maybe you get it...
here you go
The incursion came a few hours after Palestinian gunmen killed five Israeli settlers - including three children and their mother - inside a house in the nearby Itamar settlement.
5 Israeli, and 2 palestinian,, who is winning i think the palestinian won ...

Old 07-26-2008, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Great...
If you read.. maybe you get it...
here you go
The incursion came a few hours after Palestinian gunmen killed five Israeli settlers - including three children and their mother - inside a house in the nearby Itamar settlement.
5 Israeli, and 2 palestinian,, who is winning i think the palestinian won ...
An Israeli army spokeswoman told BBC News Online that the unit in Jenin had "erred in its action".

Palestinian sources said four people were killed in Jenin, including three children.

But, I guess you'd like to contradict the army spokesperson's position? Maybe he/she didn't know what they were talking about?

Old 07-26-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
An Israeli army spokeswoman told BBC News Online that the unit in Jenin had "erred in its action".

Palestinian sources said four people were killed in Jenin, including three children.

But, I guess you'd like to contradict the army spokesperson's position? Maybe he/she didn't know what they were talking about?
Let me ask you,, who attacked first...
Ok,, 4 people VS 5,,,

Old 07-26-2008, 02:54 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,779,180 times
Quote:
Only in a world this messed up can "God's people" kill Christian Palestineans and Americans and neo-bolshevist apologists come to their side.

The Israel lobby consisting of pseudo Christian snake charmers and lunatic zionist liberal warmongerer Bill Kristol types never cease to amaze me with their devilish methods.
Nobody's calling Jews god's chosen people --- only you are.

Okay -- those videos were awful. The IDF should NOT have done that, and on many occasions they have committed war crimes.

But do you realize that there is a two way street here? More Palestinians have died than Israelis, yes, but the Hammas continues endorsing violent attacks against Israelis (unless there's a truce), whom are innocent civilians and also don't deserve getting shot.

BTW - Palestinians are mostly Muslims, not Christians. There are some Palestinian Christians, but not as many in the West Bank/Gaza strip as there were before due to the discrimination and harassment they faced from non-Christian Palestinians.

Old 07-26-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
Nobody's calling Jews god's chosen people --- only you are.

Okay -- those videos were awful. The IDF should NOT have done that, and on many occasions they have committed war crimes.

But do you realize that there is a two way street here? More Palestinians have died than Israelis, yes, but the Hammas continues endorsing violent attacks against Israelis (unless there's a truce), whom are innocent civilians and also don't deserve getting shot.

BTW - Palestinians are mostly Muslims, not Christians. There are some Palestinian Christians, but not as many in the West Bank/Gaza strip as there were before due to the discrimination and harassment they faced from non-Christian Palestinians.
First to address Jews being called God's people:

Foreign Affairs - God's Country? - Walter Russell Mead

MANY more where that came from.

Second, I suppose the Christian Palestineans have two worries then, eh? From Israelis as well as muslim Palestineans. Christian Palestineans are murdered repeatedly by incursions from the IDF.

The two way street has nothing to do with conversation. We are simply debating about the video and how an innocent person is shot by a member of the IDF. Apologists are simply deflecting from the issue by bringing up the Israeli-Palestinean conflict in general and the guilt of a small minority of the Palestinean people as justification for their suffering.

Why can't people stop apologizing and simply say that was tragic, period?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies