Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 11:54 AM

149 posts, read 171,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
With so-called "hate speech" type laws, this type of non-sense would begin to occur here in the US. So much for the 1st Amendment.
Hang in there my dear black lady. I support you 100%. Can you believe these homosexauls dare to be included as a minority? A good white friend of mine married a lady that is half black (if I can use those words) and she is really sweet a great Christian woman he met on eharmony.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:56 AM

149 posts, read 171,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What's really shocking to me is how many people on this forum are obessed with the private bedroom habits of grown, consenting adults. Why is that?
Then why don't the perverts keep their homosexual acts out of our face?

Old 11-21-2008, 12:07 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,285 times
[quote=Happy27;6256879] Marching around in streets in Californian and giving each other BJ's in public an in front of our children shame on you!!![quote]

What on earth are you talking about now? I highly doubt this was the case that gay folks were giving each other BJ's in front of children. Why are you the one to constantly bring up sex acts in your posts? You talk about it 100 times more than the gay people on this forum talk about it. If a few boneheads were out in public giving BJ's to each other during the protests you can't hold it against the whole. Are you going to hold Mardi Gras sex acts against the whole straight population? Funny how there is tons of flashing, sex, and drunkeness in those celebrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy27 View Post
Please give me examples when gay folks did sex acts in front of you? I'd really like to know. You act like all we do is talk about sex which is such BS. You are the ones that always bring it up.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Wow...there are homosexual acts going on right in your face?

Amazing....out of all the gay people I know (and I know many) not one has ever committed a homosexual act right in my face. Most people I know choose to make love with their partner within the privacy of their own bedrooms....

Wait a minute.....you've got a little peeping Tom action going on, don't you.....

Old 11-21-2008, 12:27 PM

7,055 posts, read 19,309,136 times
Quote:
LOL if homosexual acts are happening in your face, maybe you're the homosexual here. Not that there's anything wrong with being a homosexual...

Old 11-21-2008, 01:07 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
Quote:
Proof please... you have no proof.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
It is really sad that you people sugar coat your perverted lifestyle and want to teach out kids to be like you, yes it is sad. Have you no conscience? Have you no shame? Marching around in streets in Californian and giving each other BJ's in public an in front of our children shame on you!!! I don't hate but I hate what you do and what you want to do to our kids! I want to save our country you wish to destroy it! Need I say more?
There you go again, insinuating that I am indeed a homosexual male. I'm a straight female, engaged to a man. I have NEVER done a sexual act in public and my gay (and straight) friends would be appalled if they EVER saw anyone, gay OR straight giving someone a 'BJ' in public. YOU CAN'T BE TAUGHT HOW TO BE GAY. Why is this so difficult to understand? One of my good friends KNEW he was gay before he knew what it was called! He didn't know anyone who was gay, nor was he taught.

Oh, and as a straight female I've been to MANY gay pride parades and sure, there are people who go too far but for the most part they are fun, happy times

Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times
Quote:
You seem to be the obsessed one who keeps these threads going with your hatred.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:18 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times
Quote:
It is really sad that you people sugar coat your perverted lifestyle and want to teach out kids to be like you, yes it is sad. Have you no conscience? Have you no shame? Marching around in streets in Californian and giving each other BJ's in public an in front of our children shame on you!!! I don't hate but I hate what you do and what you want to do to our kids! I want to save our country you wish to destroy it! Need I say more?

OK- this post just proves you're a troll, here to fan the flames. You need help.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:25 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Canada sheech laws are VERY different. And I believe stirring up the gays was the agenda on the original post.

Sad really. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin. Mind you it does not classify it any worse than other sins. Its part of a 2000 year old set of beliefs. Whoever brought this suit should be the one to shut the **** up. It is very easy to NOT go to church and not be offended. Church is optional.

Whats next? Drunks sue because he does a sermon on booze? Sorry the loser winos are offended you cant preach on this.

Guess Im a big believer in voting with my feet. If I dont like something. I go somewhere else.
Thank you. If you don't agree with something, go elsewhere. The pro-gay crowd needs to quit bullying organizations who voice opposing viewpoints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies