Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 11:23 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,012,853 times

Advertisements

Well, it's a relief that four years have passed and emilybh is still with us, plus those 8,000 detention camps have proven to be an internet delusion meant solely to frighten the credulous. I'll sleep peacefully tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 11:24 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,452,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
has anyone noticed pink, blue or red dots (stickers) on their mailboxes? All of a sudden one morning i noticed stickers on most of the mailboxes in our neighborhood and am now nervous as a highly decorated police officer who worked for many years running police forces in arizona named jack mclane, who spoke at the last ron paul rally in boston on july 12th said that one of the steps involved in gradually taking over a free open society that the government uses is to put stickers on mail boxes so it is easy for them later on (when they come to get you) to tell which people will be compliant and which ones won't.

He says that right now concentration camps are being built in this country that are being paid for by haliburton.

I believe jack mclane if i'm spelling it right has started an organization called police and military against the new world order. He mentions it in the speech.

You can listen to his speech if you want on youtube.com. Do a search for ron paul revolution and the speech is on the video clip #17 and #18 of the 1-26 series that shows the whole rally. These are on clips uploaded this month.

Another thread in this forum about home invasions in this forum prompted me to start this thread since perhaps these home invasions were planned as a scare tactic.

Another great speech at the rally was given by naomi wolf, author of the end of america:a letter of warning to a young patriot who in her speech onlined the ten steps to marshall law and closing an open society that are always used and always work she says. Her speech was on clips number 15 and 16. Sadly many of the steps have already taken place. Watch it and see what you think.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Wow. Are you still concerned about this four years later?

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 08-13-2012 at 11:35 PM..

Old 08-13-2012, 11:46 PM

731 posts, read 1,578,871 times
emilybh, it has been awhile since your original post. `I heard about the concentration camps a long time ago, and I don't doubt their existence. I learned about the New World Order in a book by Gary Kah, in the 90's and then started noticing the phrase by newscasters and how it was pitched in the news--a subliminal message and soon the New World Order was a commonplace topic. People accepted it without really knowing what it was all about. Of course debit cards/food cards were started by the gov. to people on the welfare programs, and direct deposit started by the gov. for Social Security and other gov. funding. Now you say the IRS has access to your credit cards, go figure. We are going to a cashless society whether we like it or not. The gov. also issues cell phones through the welfare programs, I am sure they ha ve access to all calls made. GPS can tell where you are all the time on your cell phone. People are just going for it 100%, because they don't want to see what is down the pike. They don't get it - so they make fun of it.

William Cooper exposed much about the dark side of U.S. gov., he had a radio program, authored Behold a Pale Horse and was battling the IRS over income tax legality. He was shot in his yard and killed by policemen because he "had a handgun". You would just have to read the book to really understand what he knew and was telling.

There really is something to all this and of course you know those people are called sheeple because they just let the government put a ring in their nose.

I am a conspiracy believer, and I don't care if sheeple think I'm crazy. I don't have a cell phone, don't file income tax anymore-don't have to, don't have a credit card or debit card, no bank loans--trying my best to get lost.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:09 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinynot View Post
I am a conspiracy believer, and I don't care if sheeple think I'm crazy. I don't have a cell phone, don't file income tax anymore-don't have to, don't have a credit card or debit card, no bank loans--trying my best to get lost.
Too late!! Using your IP address when you logged on, we finally tracked you down to a rural part of Oklahoma, and one of our operatives should be contacting you soon with further instructions. His code name is "Romney"; please give him your full cooperation... and do not resist!!

Old 08-14-2012, 12:33 AM

731 posts, read 1,578,871 times
LOL you got me! almost, the internet/phone bill is in my mom's name. Li ing with her and taking care of her in her octogenarian years. Try again

Old 08-14-2012, 12:59 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
LOL you got me! almost, the internet/phone bill is in my mom's name. Li ing with her and taking care of her in her octogenarian years. Try again
Don't worry, tiny. Governor Moonbeam will have to start paying mateo with handwritten IOU's soon.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:32 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times
Quote:
Then please warn your mom, who may be unfamiliar with the ruthless reputation of Agent Romney and his assistant, code-named "Ryan", who BTW, is especially fond of throwing elderly folks on the ground and arresting them if they talk back or appear to be "uncompliant"!

Sh-h-h-h.... I think Chinese commie double-agents operating out of Japan are monitoring our conversation even as we speak. Will get back to you later with further instructions. That is all!

Old 08-14-2012, 08:44 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,295,953 times
So that would be collecting evidence before any indication that there's a violation to be investigated.

Oh yeah!
That's the American way.................seems like the new way.

That must be the "change" part.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:59 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Conspiracy theorist alert.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies