Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 08:58 PM

214 posts, read 473,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Spewing trash, huh? Where in the article did it say he was a conservative? Maybe you should read your own trash...
Our prisons and welfare offices are full of liberals, more so than conservatives for sure . Anyone can claim to be a conservative, that doesn't make them one .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
Spewing trash, huh? Where in the article did it say he was a conservative? Maybe you should read your own trash...
Sorry about that, he was definitely a liberal. I forgot that liberals were the only ones capable of destruction. This is a good reason to get people like Michael Savage of the air.

Quote:
the police chief said, "he hated the liberal movement" and was upset with "liberals in general as well as gays."
Quote:
Adkisson "stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of the major media outlets," Investigator Steve Still wrote.
Quote:
Adkisson was a loner who hates "blacks, gays and anyone different from him," longtime acquaintance Carol Smallwood of Alice, Texas, told the Knoxville News Sentinel.

Police: Man shot churchgoers over liberal views - Yahoo! News (broken link)

Old 07-28-2008, 09:12 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
But you're not religious?
Some of us happen to pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

While I find that many conservatives seem to lean towards violence as a first resort, I refuse to frame his actions as some sort of right wing dogma.

Now, on the other hand, I do blame them for their vicious and unforgivable lies they manufacture via emails, AM radio, and blowhards like Sean Hannity. There is the shrinking 28 percent who merely parrot these asinine stories on internet message boards, and that is harmless. Stupid, but harmless.

But, there is a small percentage of individuals in this country who are mentally unstable and hold these fabrications responsible for their failures in life. These are the types who buy guns and fire into crowds. So in some aspects, I hold the NeoCon anti-American (and that's exactly what they are: UnAmerican) swiftboat types accountable for these types of scenarios.

It's what I think of everytime I read one of these chain emails about Obama. That some loon will read them and find inspiration to assinate the poor man.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:16 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
I know plenty of liberals who hate gays, I know plenty of conservatives who are against the war, and I see racism from both political parties... what's your point? From what I read, the guy is unemployed and depends on social services... if anything he is pro-liberal... perhaps he simply is homophobic and despises liberals because of that... and here is a new clue to you... there are more political affiliations than liberals and conservatives...

Old 07-28-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga.Peach View Post
Anyone can claim to be a conservative, that doesn't make them one .
One look no further than the Bush administration to see an example of that.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:32 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
I know plenty of liberals who hate gays, I know plenty of conservatives who are against the war, and I see racism from both political parties... what's your point? From what I read, the guy is unemployed and depends on social services... if anything he is pro-liberal... perhaps he simply is homophobic and despises liberals because of that... and here is a new clue to you... there are more political affiliations than liberals and conservatives...
I am not talking about conservatives in general!! I am just talking about this conservative nutjob, or is the fact that i put a conservative label on him bothering you. If someone who hated republicans shot people for their conservative views i would call them a liberal nutjob too.

Btw, what is pro-liberal? a pro-liberal who hates gays, blacks, democrats? Btw, the part i bolded from your quote is one of the most ignorant statements i've read on here in a while!I don't care how much of a conservative you are but if you are unemployed and have nothing to depend on you WILL gladly accept food stamps also. To do otherwise and starve is just plain stupid.

At least, you've thought me something new today that conservatives can't be unemployed and they can't receive food stamps also.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I am not talking about conservatives in general!! I am just talking about this conservative nutjob, or is the fact that i put a conservative label on him bothering you. If someone who hated republicans shot people for their conservative views i would call them a liberal nutjob too.

Btw, what is pro-liberal? a pro-liberal who hates gays, blacks, democrats? Btw, the part i bolded from your quote is one of the most ignorant statements i've read on here in a while!I don't care how much of a conservative you are but if you are unemployed and have nothing to depend on you WILL gladly accept food stamps also. To do otherwise and starve is just plain stupid.

At least, you've thought me something new today that conservatives can't be unemployed and they can't receive food stamps also.
You must of missed it that liberals love to increase social services and their dollars amounts... if you were unemployed and depend on social services, last time I check you would want more... and the only ones giving it to you were liberals... so yeah, you would be pro-liberal to get more... nothing to do with about circumstances.. if someone shot a conservative guess what... the person can still be a conservative nutjob... but then I guess you can't imagine that happening since it isn't logical to you...

Old 07-28-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
You must of missed it that liberals love to increase social services and their dollars amounts...

How much was the bail out of Wall Street the first time? 200 BILLION?

How much has this illegal war cost so far? How many TRILLIONS?

Bush is NO CONSERVATIVE. What I see these days are "liberals" who are calling for it all to stop. Guys like you, who have their head up their ass, are unable to see Bushie running up the China credit card and running this country into the toilet.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:03 PM

Did I say republicans are blameless? Bailout of Wall Street, I didn't like that either... I was against the war when you liberals were for it... everyone, including liberals were pro-war at the beginning and I know that includes a lot of you out there... I was a conservative and against the war at the beginning while 99% of the people were for it and saying they were for it on television... last time I check even the democrats were in favor of the war... however I do lay the blame squarely on Bush's shoulders cause it was really HIS war... Bush is a neoconservative... he lied on most of things he promised... excuse me, whose head was it that backed the housing bailout by borrowing from China... whose head was it for making the stimulus checks by borrowing from China? Apparently everything I was against was passed by both liberals and conservatives... I think you were for the housing bailout and stimulus checks (things that I was against), perhaps YOU have your head up your ass...

Old 07-28-2008, 10:13 PM

2,258 posts, read 3,493,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Some of us happen to pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
He doth mention His Noodly Appendage's name so brazenly? Harlot and wicked one! Fiend and usurper!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies