Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 10:33 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,689,453 times

Advertisements

It is outrageous that such a person would be granted bond of any amount! In no other place I know of would such a person be given bond when he is so obviously guilty. The judge here must be a retard and a Republican himself!
No doubt the idiot cons will try to raise the money to get him out.

Police: Man shot churchgoers over liberal views - Yahoo! News (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 10:38 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,599,064 times
KevK - you actually expect justice to prevail in this political atmosphere? I don't.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:39 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,723,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
It is outrageous that such a person would be granted bond of any amount! In no other place I know of would such a person be given bond when he is so obviously guilty. The judge here must be a retard and a Republican himself!
No doubt the idiot cons will try to raise the money to get him out.

Police: Man shot churchgoers over liberal views - Yahoo! News (broken link)
That's as bad as the liberals in San Francisco not deporting an illegal immigrant gang member after he killed a father and his two sons because he got cut off on the highway.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:40 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,391,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
That's as bad as the liberals in San Francisco not deporting an illegal immigrant gang member after he killed a father and his two sons because he got cut off on the highway.
(shh! that doesn't count)

Old 07-28-2008, 10:40 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,601,159 times
I bet George Bush paid his bond. And gave him another shotgun with ammo and directions to more liberal churches. Glad to see you are on top of this KevK!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,391,288 times
Kev, where does it say he's free? Says here he's in jail on $1 million bail, and with no next of kin it seems he'll be staying there.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,723,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
(shh! that doesn't count)
Yeah I forgot about the whole liberal double standard hypocritical mindset.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:56 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,601,159 times
I just read this!!!

Quote:
Karen Massey, a neighbor to Adkisson, told the Knoxville News Sentinel about a lengthy conversation she had with Adkisson a few years ago in which she told him her daughter had just graduated from a Bible college. She said she was surprised by his reaction when she told him she was a Christian.

"He almost turned angry," she told the newspaper. "He seemed to get angry at that. He said that everything in the Bible contradicts itself if you read it." She also said Adkisson spoke frequently about his parents, who "made him go to church all his life. … He acted like he was forced to do that."

I just knew it!! It had to be a conservative Christian who hated gays because God told him to. Uh, oh, wait. You mean this guy didn't like Christianity either? OMG, this will have to be ruled a "no motive" crime. I mean, obviously the only motive for such a crime would have to be that its a Republican Christian pulling the trigger out of hatred. I'm stumped.....

Old 07-28-2008, 11:04 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,388,167 times
Whats outrageous is people being concerned with his bond. We should be asking why he survived. When are people going to take this crap seriously & stop acting like its a crime that should ever get to court. When ONE single, individual, with no help, by himself, can do these things & live, bond & justice are the least pressing issues.

If your too chicken $hit to take care of yourself, dont cry when some judge wont do it for you. They, like most civil servants, give us what they think we want. Its obvious most people dont care to stop this stuff. They want someone else to do it for them.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:11 AM

3,150 posts, read 8,689,178 times
Quote:
Knoxville Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said a letter had been been recovered from the SUV of Jim D. Adkisson,
An SUV?! Bastard!!! That most certainly confirms him as a conservative!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies