Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 05:05 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,628,367 times

Advertisements

If Bush has truly done HALF of what the Democrats whine about, then the Dems are absolutlely GUTLESS for not all standing together in unison and demanding impeachment.

The guy is a terrible president no doubt. But if he should go on trial in a world court, so should every last senator and house member who supported the war alongside him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 05:12 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,521,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
I have always said that. He has committed the same exact crimes as Saddam Hussien and should hang from the same rope as Saddam. The public hanging should be shown on national TV PPV and charge a nice fee to watch it. The money raised can do lots of good. It can go towards the debt that he caused, it can give some restitution to all the families of the dead soldiers he killed, it can even get a national health care up and running for America.

You know what I would like to see done to the Dictator, "The Decider" is string ol bushy to the back of a car and drag him from sea to shining sea.

But we know nothing will happen to him as he sneaks out the back door in Jan. He has written several law that are hidden deep inside other bills that gives him and all his cronies in crime complete immunity from procecution. The same bill gives immunity to the companies bushy gave permission to spy on us.

Release John Hinkely from prison. He got closer to the president then any voters have been able.
And what about Bush Sr.? Anyone ever seen Saddam and Barbara in the same place at the same time? Makes ya wonder....

Old 07-31-2008, 06:09 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,608,578 times
It's not going to happen before Bush leaves office but hearings will continue next year & the findings will be quite embarrassing for President Bush & the Dick Cheney. I don't know if Bush will ever stand & face the American people but his legacy will be worse than his presidency [with scorn & public hounding - probably worse than what Nixon experienced [another great Republican president. Why are Republicans such crooks?

Old 07-31-2008, 06:22 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,848,785 times
I don't know, why are republicans such crooks??

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
It's not going to happen before Bush leaves office but hearings will continue next year & the findings will be quite embarrassing for President Bush & the Dick Cheney. I don't know if Bush will ever stand & face the American people but his legacy will be worse than his presidency [with scorn & public hounding - probably worse than what Nixon experienced [another great Republican president. Why are Republicans such crooks?

Old 07-31-2008, 08:10 PM

251 posts, read 880,429 times
YES! But not in the world court, here in the usa a nice public trial, thousands of counts of murder,treason,lying under oath, etc etc i say we then hang him because we know he will be found guilty.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:11 PM

500 posts, read 910,045 times
yes and he should be hung for mass murder, i'll watch and laugh at the video on youtube.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:12 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times

Old 07-31-2008, 08:35 PM

711 posts, read 932,959 times
Default Justice Should Prevail

I respectfully disagree with those who believe that all who voted for and subsequently supported the war would also need to be held accountable. If those people were misled then the misleaders who sent the unverified or erroneous data would be culpable.

My scant knowledge tells me protective legislation to protect criminal action could possibly be voided by the court. Also, it is possible for those who initiated the war to have citizens bring civil action against them. Unlike a criminal act which requires a found guilty beyond the shadow of doubt a civil one does not. Establishing a more likely than not is usually sufficient. Having a stable of war hawks old and new as your selections wouldn't help--neither would some of their associations--the carlyl group--new world order-- the corporate connections, etc. etc.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:46 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,653,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
^^^^now that's not very rational. a public hanging in the US? hey, if they hang bush, can the hang obama right afterwards for his crimes against humanity?
Hey you know full well people would pay good money to see that Dictator useless waste of human flesh hang. To a war veteran who listens to that Dictator call our Constitution "just a G-Dam piece of paper" is quite the insult when we fought and shed blood to protect that Constitution.

But Im curious. I cant stand the closet muslim O'Salami any more then the next person but you said he commited crimes against humanity. What are you referring to? I thought I read every negative thing about him already. What crimes are you referring to?

Old 07-31-2008, 08:49 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,653,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
They are all crooks happ. Every single last one of them....bar none. But could you do us a favor and stop referring to him as a president?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies