Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 04:29 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
Did anyone notice that Las Vegas Dude wrote posts in the same slant as TNlove???? There was a similarity between both in the topics they addressed and how they addressed them... I'm curious now that he's been banned if the two are one and the same!

If he's banned, how does he post here ??????

Old 01-27-2007, 04:30 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad View Post
Really! I can think about many things while having sex.
Too bad Clinton couldn't!!

Old 01-27-2007, 04:31 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
Pickles is too spaced out on her pharmaceutical cocktails to step in and whoop anyone
Ha ha!! You are insanely funny mb919.

Old 01-27-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
To go off on a slight tangent, exactly what is it with Republicans and their desire to draw limits and pass comments on everyone else's sex lives? Their obsession with this is very unnatural and makes for some very prudishly wacky religious right-ish policies and attitudes, not to mention it's very transparent and hypocritical (Foley, Haggard, etc.)...
I didn't say I held those people in high regards either. When you are government or religious figure you should be held to higher standards then, most. If you can't handle being held to higher standard then, don't get into these positions were people will question your personal life. How can one be taken seriously doing what some of these are caught at.

It has nothing to do with the Republican its called VALVES & MORALS for whats right and wrong.

Old 01-27-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Speaking of entertainment, I hear GWB is addicted to video games -- and we all KNOW how addicting those can be.
Maybe he knows my son!!

Old 01-27-2007, 05:00 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,986,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
If he's banned, how does he post here ??????
It must have been done this afternoon and there's a slight time lag.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:10 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
It's were his mind was during his time in office. If you are having many affairs and trying to keep it from his wife who is also, a big figure in the White House. How much time do you think he had to give to the real issues?
The dude had a sex addiction not many can get much done when that's all their thinking and doing!!
There is no such thing as a "Sex Addiction", just sexually irresponsible behavior. Clinton was certainly guilty of having bad taste in women, but his behavior didn't seem particularly irresponsible compared to that of past presidents. Now, if Monica had also been sleeping with someone from the Iraqi or Serbian diplomatic corps, for example, THEN there would have been an issue.

As for "the real issues", the GOP congress wouldn't let him handle those because they were more preoccupied with Monica and impeachment. If all the money and resources wasted on the impeachment had gone into anti-terrorism instead, there probably would not have been a 9-11.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
There is no such thing as a "Sex Addiction", just sexually irresponsible behavior. Clinton was certainly guilty of having bad taste in women, but his behavior didn't seem particularly irresponsible compared to that of past presidents. Now, if Monica had also been sleeping with someone from the Iraqi or Serbian diplomatic corps, for example, THEN there would have been an issue.

As for "the real issues", the GOP congress wouldn't let him handle those because they were more preoccupied with Monica and impeachment. If all the money and resources wasted on the impeachment had gone into anti-terrorism instead, there probably would not have been a 9-11.
Then, way to people get therapy for "Sex Addiction" again making money telling us we have problems!!
Funny how Monica gets the most blame and not Clinton. She's pretty,just young and naive thinking he might have loved her. Young girl dream and she takes the most hits!!

Old 01-27-2007, 06:08 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Funny how Monica gets the most blame and not Clinton. She's pretty,just young and naive thinking he might have loved her. Young girl dream and she takes the most hits!!
I don't think Monica deserved the most blame and I don't think she took a lot of "hits." He clearly was to blame and she was a very sympathetic figure -- she thought he cared about her (in more than a friendly way) and she was betrayed by someone she trusted (Linda Tripp). For a 21-year-old, she handled herself well when she was on the hot seat. I'm sure life will be kinder to her as more years go by.

Old 01-27-2007, 07:50 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Then, way to people get therapy for "Sex Addiction" again making money telling us we have problems!!
The whole "Sex Addiction" phenomenon is just a way for people to wring money out of other people. Irresponsible sexual behavior is very real, but "sex addiction" is just a scam.

Now, if Clinton had better taste in women, I wonder if certain guys would be so incensed about what happened. The most powerful man in the world should be able to bang a better looking woman than Monica. I've heard it explained thusly: Clinton's tastes are traditional southern tastes which tend to favor heftier women. (I've heard theories about some of the animosity towards Hillary during the Administration by southerners being resentment that Clinton married a midwesterner instead of a southern woman).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies