Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 12:25 AM

1,845 posts, read 4,222,957 times

Advertisements

I helped a buddy last week up in Koln, Germany in a trade show. This Arab looking older man comes up to me (I am Chinese American) and asks me where I am from. I tell him I am American and he launches into this Zionist tirade about how the US is no good because it is run by Zionists.

I try to be patient and understand the arguments and the passion. But what is up with people who walk up to strangers and start into name calling. What would happen if I were to turn the tables and say exactly what he said about... Islam? Mohamed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 01:12 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,907,799 times
people make excuses and reasonings to hate... it is how they can vent personal frustrations out upon others... Goes along the lines of everyone else is the problem....
if its not one group of people it's another. People naturally associate with other people who are similar or see the world the same and it just fuels those shared frustrations by affirming each other's beliefs. In doing so they tend to find another group of people to blame for all of their frustrations.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:03 PM

564 posts, read 890,957 times
Sometimes when we are in the midst of things, we don't really "see" what is really going on. Sometimes we must force ourselves to listen to someone outside looking in, match it up with what we know, do some research on what we don't, and the conclusions might be too much to bear at first. Once you have accepted that generations past have etched our rights and freedoms away to a "hidden" few, and get over the shock of it, you can start to focus on what will it take to "wake up" the rest of America, and figure out how WE will overturn it.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:44 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,662,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
Sometimes when we are in the midst of things, we don't really "see" what is really going on. Sometimes we must force ourselves to listen to someone outside looking in, match it up with what we know, do some research on what we don't, and the conclusions might be too much to bear at first. Once you have accepted that generations past have etched our rights and freedoms away to a "hidden" few, and get over the shock of it, you can start to focus on what will it take to "wake up" the rest of America, and figure out how WE will overturn it.
LOL, and if you are doubbltunman, you just post stuff from David Duke KKK websites and try to pretend you actually have something intelligent to say. The Joos Tunman, it's the Joos! They're everywhere!! Mwwhahahahaaa!

Old 08-10-2008, 06:46 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,662,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Builder View Post
I helped a buddy last week up in Koln, Germany in a trade show. This Arab looking older man comes up to me (I am Chinese American) and asks me where I am from. I tell him I am American and he launches into this Zionist tirade about how the US is no good because it is run by Zionists.

I try to be patient and understand the arguments and the passion. But what is up with people who walk up to strangers and start into name calling. What would happen if I were to turn the tables and say exactly what he said about... Islam? Mohamed?
Some people are convinced that the Jews, all 12 million of them on the planet, are involved in a mass conspiracy to run the world. Stupid is as stupid does. Pay no mind to those who wipe their bums with their left hands and those who parade in sheets and burn crosses, they generally share the same opinions and generally have it completely wrong.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:46 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,914,730 times
So I guess he didn't buy anything huh?

Old 08-10-2008, 06:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,174,652 times
Zionists don't run the country. They like many orgs do have a great deal of influence. Its the way our system works.
I am a member of the NRA. Some claim they have to much influence. I may not agree with everything our Gov does but I'll stick with the one we have.
By the way some say the christian orgs dominate this Gov anyway not the Zionists.
I say to much of anything can be bad. But a gov with no civic influence would be a dead horse.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM

564 posts, read 890,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
LOL, and if you are doubbltunman, you just post stuff from David Duke KKK websites and try to pretend you actually have something intelligent to say. The Joos Tunman, it's the Joos! They're everywhere!! Mwwhahahahaaa!
Hey Browns It appears I's hits a nerve witch ya. Go on now stop a causing trouble with me and be a good boy-Hear!

Old 08-10-2008, 07:03 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,533,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Builder View Post

I may know a little about some things, but call me stupid....what is a Zionist? Yes, I've heard the word, but to be honest, I don't really know what it means.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:06 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,914,730 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies