Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 03:55 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,821,243 times

Advertisements

Well done Nancy, well said! Gave you a brownie point for it too

It coincides with several of my postings...where does it come from? Ignorance, like, one of my posts somewhere - - about where are the horns...because of being ignorant about a famous painting depicting Moses in front of the burning bush...jeez...and why protect Israel, or rather why have Israel as our ally...aside from the logical sense alone of it being so strategically placed in the Middle East; I gotta tell ya, one organization I have read about and was pretty shocked and impressed with was the Mossad...I am a voracious reader from mysteries, to history, to gardening tips, whatever, and after reading some books about the CIA, history, etc., I opted to read about the Mossad...the first book I read was called the Making of a Mossad Officer and anyone wanting to know how and why they are so incredibly amazing should read it...and one of the reasons it started was to protect a country from all kinds of insipid haters....and attacks....when we read about the Native Americans and what our calvary did to them, to 'their' lands, we are pretty luck that the Native American tribes have not attacked us - it is pretty rare, if ever to hear those 'whites' have the best jobs, the best horses, the best this and that from a Native American, why, probably because they have a great deal of pride in themselves, in their history and in their very being. I believe if we, as individuals and as a collective society opted to develop that same deal of worth and pride in ourselves and then collectively there would not be a need for 'they get this, and they get that' and .....

I did not understand racism, bigotry and hatred when I was a kid and I sure don't get it now....we are supposed to be such a highly evolved country and yet I think this country is sadly, one of the most bigoted and racist countries compared to the rest of the world...

People came to this country without speaking English; when new comers came to the country, others helped them, taught them English; sure I know that there were different areas, the "Italian" section, the "Irish" section and for awhle they beat each other up because they were afraid of each other, they were different, they were scared of one group of the other taking over 'their area' but one day they figured out...hey, what's going on here, we both came to this country to have a free life...to be able to be who we are ...so let's share lasagna and corned beef and cabbage and get to know each other...why have we gone backwards now....I just don't get it!

Old 11-16-2008, 04:20 PM

378 posts, read 624,739 times
I'm not sure. I've read similiar things... about jews controlling the banks and the media and areas of government, etc. But these jews shown look like white people... so I don't really see a difference, accept maybe religion or something.

Old 11-16-2008, 04:49 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,821,243 times
If Jewish newscasters really ran the media, do you truly believe we would have Fox News, etc. I don't think so!

Old 11-17-2008, 05:32 AM

604 posts, read 1,839,898 times
I think what some people dont like about Israel is that they "took" it from the Palestinians after the holocaust, when it wasnt the Palestinians fault, it was the germans/austrians/italians ect. So some people probably think that they should have land in Germany, which you guys wouldnt want back then because who knows if they wouldnt have gone back and killed you.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:47 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,660,138 times
The press is not controlled by the Jews (don't they wish) but by the confirmed worshipers of Mammon.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:04 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,782,601 times
If the Jews and the Pro-Israel lobby controls the world and America, then why did Obama (the most anti-Israel President in decades) win?

Old 11-19-2008, 09:55 PM

838 posts, read 920,688 times
The Jewish, Asians and whites...very admirable for hard work and accomplishments in technology era.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:51 PM

223 posts, read 537,145 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Cells View Post
If the Jews and the Pro-Israel lobby controls the world and America, then why did Obama (the most anti-Israel President in decades) win?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:53 PM

223 posts, read 537,145 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken.or.the.nugget View Post
nepitism is part of the key to jewish sucess
they tend to stick together (not saying that its a bad thing)

And jewish people are very determined to be sucessful and work harder than a lot of people too. It's like how so many chinese/koreans are so smart. They have strict parents and being successful in school is important to them (which is a good thing).

Old 11-19-2008, 11:42 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,675,147 times
Not unless you believe that the jews got a unknown like Obama the nomination and the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.