Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 10:00 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,970,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Israeli spies obtained ultra-sensitive data on not only how the US and UK were able to track Russian submarines, but why they were able to do so.

They traded it to the Russians for exit-visas for Russian Jews.

Because Reagan refused to give the Israelis a Cray Super II, the Israelis spies stole data on terrain guided cruise missiles.

Then there's 9-11. 100s of Israeli spies in the US illegally who just happened to be living blocks away from the apartment of Mohammed Atta and crew in Sarasota, Florida. And the 5 Israeli spies working for a "moving company" who just happened to have their moving van parked in the parking lot of an apartment complex across the river and in plain view of the WTC. And they just happened to be standing on the roof of the moving van. And they just happened to have a video camera. And it just happened to be mounted on a tripod. And they just happened to be there at 8:35 AM. And three of them just happened to appear on Israeli TV a few months later claiming "Our purpose was to document the event."

With allies like Israel, the US doesn't need any enemies.
This reminds me of that ubiquitous sign: "if you lived here, you'd be home by now"

If you lived in America, you'd be on a terrorist watch list by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Israeli spies obtained ultra-sensitive data on not only how the US and UK were able to track Russian submarines, but why they were able to do so.

They traded it to the Russians for exit-visas for Russian Jews.
Well, the evil empire and everything. If you help make the Soviets stronger, you can fleece the taxpayer for even more money to justify pork military projects.

Quote:

Because Reagan refused to give the Israelis a Cray Super II, the Israelis spies stole data on terrain guided cruise missiles.
How do you know this wasn't a form of "foreign aid" that dosn't have to be on the books?

God Bless Reagan for standing up to the parasite Israel lobby on occassion. He definitely earned a spot in heaven for that.

Quote:
Then there's 9-11. 100s of Israeli spies in the US illegally who just happened to be living blocks away from the apartment of Mohammed Atta and crew in Sarasota, Florida. And the 5 Israeli spies working for a "moving company" who just happened to have their moving van parked in the parking lot of an apartment complex across the river and in plain view of the WTC. And they just happened to be standing on the roof of the moving van. And they just happened to have a video camera. And it just happened to be mounted on a tripod. And they just happened to be there at 8:35 AM. And three of them just happened to appear on Israeli TV a few months later claiming "Our purpose was to document the event."
Can't wait for the people trying to fit you as a black helicopter tin foil hat wearing paranoid dude.

Quote:
Israel is a useful idiot for politicians garnering votes from snake charming devil tongued pastors and his useful idiots.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:24 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,216,682 times
Quote:

They traded it to the Russians for exit-visas for Russian Jews

Pretty strong claims there, where are your links supporting (1) the trade of secrets to Russia for exit visas and (2) that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks?

Mearsheim and Walt mentioned the Russian intelligence issue on Pg 6 of their paper, but only as a "suspected" activity, not validated.

Last edited by NewToCA; 08-24-2008 at 11:33 PM..

Old 08-24-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Pretty strong claims there, where are your links supporting (1) the trade of secrets to Russia for exit visas and (2) that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks?

Mearsheim and Walt mentioned the Russian intelligence issue on Pg 6 of their paper, but only as a "suspected" activity, not validated.
I can't speak for Cray supercomputers or Russian secrets, but it's known about the Mossad (sp?) dealy. The "Dancin' 5" as they're called. 3 of those 5 were on Israeli TV mentioning that they were documenting the incident, and eyewitnesses saw them celebrating when the plane hit (as they were recording).

Mircea did not explicitly say that Israel was in any way behind the attacks. It is perfectly legitimate to conclude, however, that Israel agents knew about it and the powers that be (the ones they report to) might be hardcore warmongerers in the Israeli parliament who would want escalated US presence in the Middle East and even more social welfare. Under those conditions, it's all too tempting to keep quiet and just look on and cheer knowing that America will come to the rescue.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:42 AM

For more information on the Dancing 5:

YouTube - Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11

It's beautiful though (in a odious way). Enough 9/11 conspiracy nuts have posted this information and falsely blame Bush and the general Jewish "illuminati" for this crime to maintain plausible deniability (just label anyone who remotely believes that Israel had ANY knowledge of this type of attack ahead of time as nuts). Any rational person can figure that it is not a Jewish conspiracy or a Bush inside job, but rather it is a particular neo-con flavor of Israeli government who believes that "in order to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs." A small section of subhuman liberal neo-cons who played masters of the universe with US civilian lives. I'm certain that in their twisted minds, the deaths of 3000 people would be justified by a stronger US-Israeli alliance as a consequence and massive US retaliation, all to benefit the country's cause. This is not unlike rationale for dropping a bomb on Hiroshima/Nagasaki to "save lives" in the long run.

At least, this is my interpretation. Mircea, do you agree or do you have another theory? I can only assume that you aren't a 9/11 conspiracy nut, but just have reservations with Israel spying on us as our supposed ally.

Those who don't agree can choose to do so, but I figure there's a preconceived support once again reinforced by bleeding heart liberal Gentile guilt, and no rational argument behind debunking this theory. If it makes you feel better, replicate what your feel good liberal Berkeley friends do and label me a racist.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:26 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
Please remember that in international dealings, Nations always have interests but never have friends. Never!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:38 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
LOL. Believeing confidence men is not something I've learned to do just yet. They can say it will continue all they want, doesn't mean it's going to happen.
And just saying that Bob Barr () will be the next president doesn't make it any less absurd to expect that he will.

But we digress.

Be sure to let us all know when the next president cuts off ties with Israel.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
And just saying that Bob Barr () will be the next president doesn't make it any less absurd to expect that he will.

But we digress.

Be sure to let us all know when the next president cuts off ties with Israel.
That would be a nice comeback, provided that I actually said Barr would be the next president. But what else would I expect from a bleeding heart liberal race baiter?

Yes, we do digress.

Ties to Israel will be cut off the moment the snake charming and liberal Gentile guilt voter base is usurped by people who actually give a damn about fiscal responsibility, and not a moment later. God bless lawmakers for already considering to cease and desist with civilian aid now as a precedent.

I still find it hilarious you believe either of these con men. That's definitely going to stick with me.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:17 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
That would be a nice comeback, provided that I actually said Barr would be the next president. But what else would I expect from a bleeding heart liberal race baiter?

Yes, we do digress.

Ties to Israel will be cut off the moment the snake charming and liberal Gentile guilt voter base is usurped by people who actually give a damn about fiscal responsibility, and not a moment later. God bless lawmakers for already considering to cease and desist with civilian aid now as a precedent.

I still find it hilarious you believe either of these con men. That's definitely going to stick with me.
Hilarious? Why? I believe them as much as I believe every President since 1948. When it comes to support for Israel, that belief seems pretty reasonable -- given the evidence of the past 60 years.

After all, isn't the point of your argument that we should end our commitments to Israel? And doesn't that argument pretty much stand on the fact that such a commitment exists?

The one with a belief problem here would seem to be you, since you are expressing a lack of faith in your own premises. If either Obama or McCain is lying about backing Israel, why should you be concerned? Wouldn't that mean that you will have achieved your goals?

p.s. "Race-baiter?" Hello, out there in left field...

Old 08-25-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Hilarious? Why? I believe them as much as I believe every President since 1948. When it comes to support for Israel, that belief seems pretty reasonable -- given the evidence of the past 60 years.
Israel was a rathole 60 years ago. It's changed a bit and is a much more sophisticated and modern society. They need zero money now. Just glad someone in Washington is starting to realize that.

Again, necessity is the mother of invention, and America has been known to respond very rapidly to change when something reaches a crisis point. A budget crisis looming ahead in the form of 53T of unfunded liabilities makes choking off all foreign aid all but inevitable.

Quote:
After all, isn't the point of your argument that we should end our commitments to Israel? And doesn't that argument pretty much stand on the fact that such a commitment exists?
Of course.

Quote:
The one with a belief problem here would seem to be you, since you are expressing a lack of faith in your own premises. If either Obama or McCain is lying about backing Israel, why should you be concerned? Wouldn't that mean that you will have achieved your goals?
Please. Both politicians are trying to play the better Santa Claus and are pathological liars/wafflers. Considering the relative lack of necessity to financially support Israel, it's no wonder choking off civilian aid is under consideration.

Quote:
p.s. "Race-baiter?" Hello, out there in left field...
You insinuated that I had an anti-semetic bent. For someone who treasures his Galil and has honorably dated several Jewish women, I find your insult quite unsubstantiated. Your comment is no different than liberal Obamatons who cry racism to those who don't support him unconditionally. This race baiting is nothing new, and is good fodder for liberal neo-con RINOs to grow as a malignant tumor in the Republican party and to guilt people into supporting the endless dumping of money on a country that spies on America and steals our secrets. It is a tenuous relationship, and reminds me of the leeching whino friend who's always borrowing money from you and offers virtually nothing in return but something as worthless as where to find the best cheap booze.

It's cool, you have your belief and I have mine. You've expressed "Egypt first" and called me anti-semetic, so I can see you're not really a serious compromiser. I can't wait until the left-winged imposters of Republican party are neutralized so the party can be reconstructed properly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies