Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 12:47 AM

29 posts, read 58,813 times

Advertisements

You must serve affidavits of truth (with proof of service) upon the following agencies (research the specific equivalent agencies for your state when conducting your due diligence phase). As you begin to get mail from them (which will all be legally inadmissable) you will need to serve papers upon the other people (executive assistants and clerks) that they place between the head of the agencies and you. Use "CF" on each end of the zip codes to notify them that you acknowledge their constructive fraud:

Doug Shulman
Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service
1111 Constitution Ave. NW,
Washington, DC CF20224CF

Timothy F. Geithner
Secretary of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. CF20220CF

Betty T. Yee
Chairwoman, State Board of Equalization
455 Golden Gate Avenue
Suite 10500
San Francisco, CA CF94102CF

John Chiang
California State Controller
P.O.Box 942850
Sacramento, California CF94250-5872CF

George Valverde
Director, Department of Motor Vehicles
2415 1st Avenue Mail Station F101
Sacramento, CA CF95818CF
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 01:00 AM

5,758 posts, read 11,632,418 times
Trust me - that "sovereign citizen" stuff doesn't work if you actually get arrested or charged with a crime. Plenty of people have tried and failed that route in the past.

For one thing, you don't even need to be a citizen at all to be charged and convicted in the US court of law. The "sovereignty" is created by your interaction with US persons or laws to begin with. That's how we are able to put Somali pirates on trial in federal court for crimes committed off the coast of Somalia - but against US-flagged vessels.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:01 AM

This is a default affidavit but can be slightly revised to be initial affidavit sent. You will need to send the first one and then follow up, after 30 days, with the one below. Remember to always have a 3rd party proof of service with all sworn affidavits. And all affidavits must be notarized. Send the original to Doug Shulman and then copies to the rest. Make a color copy(s) of the notary page to maintain the stamping resolution and color. Make copies of all mail and documents you receive from the agencies and keep the originals. Send the copies back to them and staple together the affidavit, proof of service, notary attachment, and their mail/docs to you. Send them all registered mail and then again using Certificate of Mailing. Don't back down from the post office clerks who will harass you. Insist they do as you say with the registered mail.

Keep records of all mail including all of your documents. This is your court of record and your case. You will need it. Scan all docs, too, at 200 to 300 dpi and burn them to cd-rom. Update it as the record grows.

(your name)
in c/o postal service address:
(your address minus the zip code)

Douglas Shulman
Commissioner of Internal Revenue
1111 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC CF20224CF

NOTICE OF AFFIDAVIT AND AFFIDAVIT OF DEFAULT
----------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE OF AFFIDAVIT

The below affidavit is within my personal knowledge from my own research of the laws, and in response to your agency’s claim to jurisdiction and to your failure to respond to my previous correspondence dated 2/13/10. You are in default. Since you are under the direct control of the Uniform Commercial Code (hereinafter referred to as the “U.C.C.”) according to the 1966 Federal Tax Lien Act in all your transactions especially § 3-505 (b), an immediate withdrawal and abatement of your allegations/actions is demanded under authority of U.C.C. § 3-601. The following facts of law which I have researched and have found to be true to this issue are submitted to you as a sworn statement for refutation:

AFFIDAVIT OF DEFAULT
Whereas:

• The Public Salary Tax Act, Apr. 12, 1939, ch. 59, § 4, 53 Stat. 575, now codified at 4 U.S.C. § 111; allowed the federal government to tax federal employees, and redefined the terms “employee” to mean a government worker and “employer” to mean a governmental agency. And whereas:

• The 1939 Internal Revenue Code was created based upon the above “Public Salary Tax Act of 1939”. And, whereas:

• In 1940, Congress passed the “Buck Act” 54 Stat. 1060, allowing the imposition of the District of Columbia Income tax laws to all federal areas, which includes the “Public Salary Tax Act.” And, whereas:

• In 1954, the 1939 Internal Revenue Code was recodified as the 1954 Internal Revenue Code with the same force and effect as the original Public Salary Tax Act. And, whereas:

• In 1986 the Code was again recodified, still bringing forth the 1939 Public Salary Tax Act as the original authority for the 1986. And, whereas:

• I do not now nor have I ever resided “in this State” or “in the State” or any “Federal area” as those terms are defined in the “Buck Act”, P.L. 817-76th Congress, 4 U.S.C.S. §§ 105-113. And, whereas:

• I am not employed by the State or Federal Governments in any capacity whatsoever, as stated in 4 U.S.C.S. § 111, P.L. 89-554, § 2(c) 80 Stat. 608. And, whereas:

• I am not now nor have I ever been a U.S. citizen, U.S. person, U.S. individual or any other legal entity created or designated by the so-called 14th Amendment or any other statute, regulation or law. And, whereas:

• I do not have a valid Social Security Number as a Federal or State employee. And, whereas:

• I do not have a “contract implied in fact” with any Federal or State agency. And, whereas:

• The “Buck Act” 4 U.S.C.S. §§ 105-113 is the liability statute for Title 26, Income Tax laws, and is the taxing authority for the Internal Revenue Service and all other State and local taxing authorities to impose all taxes which also includes but is not limited to a city business license, driver’s license and any type of governmental license for use “in this State” or “in the State” or in any “Federal area” such as the “Central District of California” etc. And, whereas:

• I am a sovereign, one of the people of California living and working on the land in the California state which is distinct and separate from any “Federal area”, the “Central District of California or the “State of California” (a fictional State within a state). Therefore:

• Based upon the above facts I am demanding the immediate release of all intentions to lien and levy and assess fines and/or penalties under U.C.C. 3-601 that you allege are based upon the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as the recodified 1939 “Public Salary Tax Act”.

Your failure to refute the above will constitute a default under U.C.C. § 3-112(d) and (e) and may require a performance lien based upon the Uniform Commercial Code § 3-122 to insure that you perform your duties properly without causing Me any loss of Property or Rights to Property.

NOTICE TO COMISSIONER OF INTERNAL REVENUE DOUGLAS SHULMAN AND ALL OTHER CLAIMANTS: All claimants have thirty (30) days from the date of this Affidavit to refute the above statements, supported by counter Affidavits submitted under penalty of perjury to controvert any of the facts set out herein. Failure to do so will be deemed an express and explicit admission as to the truth of each and every statement, fact and assertion set out in this Affidavit upon the UNITED STATES, and its alter egos operating as the Internal Revenue Service, the STATE OF CALIFORNIA and it’s related agencies by or under its control, including, but without limitation to, the Internal Revenue Service, Secretary of Treasury, STATE OF CALIFORNIA Board of Equalization, Franchise Tax Board, and Department of Motor Vehicles. And,

FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NO MORE.

Sworn and subscribed to under penalty of perjury of the Laws of the United States of America, and the Laws of California, that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Dated: March 23, 2010

----------------------------------------------------------SEAL
My Hand and Mark as subscriber
(your name)

Old 04-21-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
Trust me - that "sovereign citizen" stuff doesn't work if you actually get arrested or charged with a crime. Plenty of people have tried and failed that route in the past.
Unless you have created an actual victim, you are not able to be successfully prosecuted. This is about restoring your sovereign status, not about trying to get away with murder.

Quote:
For one thing, you don't even need to be a citizen at all to be charged and convicted in the US court of law. The "sovereignty" is created by your interaction with US persons or laws to begin with. That's how we are able to put Somali pirates on trial in federal court for crimes committed off the coast of Somalia - but against US-flagged vessels.
That has nothing to do with restoring your natural sovereign status as is being discussed here.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:06 AM

5,758 posts, read 11,632,418 times
I assume by "actual victim" you are mainly talking about what the legal code considers to be "tax evasion."

Most of the time you can get away with it, since the government is generally too busy to pursue every possible case. And this can go on for many years.

But if you somehow come across a large sum of taxable money or income, and the government becomes aware of it, they won't be quite so understanding anymore.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:10 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdog45 View Post
When my child is old enough and if he/she decides they want to be a part of the machine that they can get all of that stuff.

Sovereign Citizen Bull crap here.

Edit to add:
despite bonzelites claims, sovereign citizens are tied to militia groups and violence amongst the US citizens. They are on the Anti-Defamation League's top domestic terrorist watch list. Also tied to other known hate groups as well, scams and frauds, identity theft, and many members are responsible for the death and injury to many law enforcement officers across this land

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...the-sovereigns
^^ The video on this page must be watched.

Sovereign Citizen claims arose from one man who didn't want to pay his taxes (William P. Gale). Its made up psuedo legal jargon based on the lies of a man who was trying to cheat the system.

Nearly all "Sovereign citizens" who tried to pull their crap in court have been smacked down.

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/So...ent_Resurgence
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/Extremism_72/5833_72.htm

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...sues/2010/fall

Last edited by Arus; 04-21-2011 at 01:22 AM..

Old 04-21-2011, 01:12 AM

Default proof of service

tailor it to your situation:

Proof of Service

I, (third party), declare that I am over the age of eighteen years and not a party to this action. My address is (their address here minus the zip code). On May 1, 2010, I served the attached Affidavit of Default by placing a true copy enclosed in a sealed envelope with postage fully prepaid in the U.S. mail, addressed as follows:

Doug Shulman
Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service
1111 Constitution Ave. NW,
Washington, DC 20224

Timothy F. Geithner
Secretary of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
Betty T. Yee
Chairwoman, State Board of Equalization
455 Golden Gate Avenue
Suite 10500
San Francisco, CA 94102

John Chiang
California State Controller
P.O.Box 942850
Sacramento, California 94250-5872

George Valverde
Director, Department of Motor Vehicles
2415 1st Avenue Mail Station F101
Sacramento, CA 95818

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and that this declaration was executed on May 1, 2010, at (your town), California.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
I assume by "actual victim" you are mainly talking about what the legal code considers to be "tax evasion."

Most of the time you can get away with it, since the government is generally too busy to pursue every possible case. And this can go on for many years.

But if you somehow come across a large sum of taxable money or income, and the government becomes aware of it, they won't be quite so understanding anymore.
There is no evasion of anything here. I am providing legal outlines and information that places you squarely in visibility. By default you will voluntarily draw full attention to yourself (and what you allegedly owe) when you serve papers upon the IRS. They will instantly know who you are and that you are challenging them legally. You will command that they prove their claims. They won't be able to. You are turning their statues against them. Not evading them.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Sovereign Citizen Bull crap here.

Edit to add:
despite bonzelites claims, sovereign citizens are tied to militia groups and violence amongst the US citizens. They are on the Anti-Defamation League's top domestic terrorist watch list. Also tied to other known hate groups as well, scams and frauds, identity theft, and many members are responsible for the death and injury to many law enforcement officers across this land
You are incorrect. Sovereign status restoration does not involve injury of others. You cannot be sovereign if you hurt others.

Quote:
Sovereign Citizen claims arose from one man who didn't want to pay his taxes. Its made up psuedo legal jargon based on the lies of a man who was trying to cheat the system.
Again you are incorrect.

You are incorrect. Restoring your sovereign status has nothing to do with being in an extremist militia or hurting people. Sovereign status is only as extreme as the US Constitution.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:26 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzelite View Post
You are incorrect. Sovereign status restoration does not involve injury of others. You cannot be sovereign if you hurt others.
Sorry, history and the acts of the militant Sovereign Citizens prove you wrong.

Quote:
Again you are incorrect.

sorry, history and the acts of militant Sovereign Citizens prove you wrong.

Quote:
You are incorrect. Restoring your sovereign status has nothing to do with being in an extremist militia or hurting people. Sovereign status is only as extreme as the US Constitution.
sorry, history and the acts of militant Sovereign citizens prove you wrong.

Care to address why you support the pseudo legal jargon of a man who just simply didn't want to pay his taxes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies