Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2008, 04:12 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Thought you said these punks were buying booze and smokes. An EBT card cannot be used for alcohol or tobacco products, and every scanner and checkout person in the country knows it...

"trying..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 04:42 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Ah, I see what you're getting at. The reason these guys have food stamps is that they are dealing with mental challenges so severe as to make them the only two food stamp recipients anywhere who think they can use an EBT card for beer and cigarettes. That's probably why they apparently don't have jobs as well, though the majority of food stamp recipients does...

Old 08-25-2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Ah, I see what you're getting at. The reason these guys have food stamps is that they are dealing with mental challenges so severe as to make them the only two food stamp recipients anywhere who think they can use an EBT card for beer and cigarettes. That's probably why they apparently don't have jobs as well, though the majority of food stamp recipients does...

stupid white kids....

Old 08-25-2008, 06:12 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
stupid white kids....
Mmm...probably home-schooled...

Old 08-25-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Mmm...probably home-schooled...

Nothing like a little bait and trap to see one's true feelings...

Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,998,404 times
Anyone who thinks it's okay to make fun of people who were schooled in a different way than they were is obviously a brainwashed government schooled myrmidon idiot clone loser raised by liberally indoctrinated unionized school teachers, aka "school UN-teachers," as I likes to call they because of they's catastrophizedly stupificating effecz on the populous of America, causing them to vote for leftist scumbag Democrats by weaning them from the healthy teat of true American values.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:25 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
Anyone who thinks it's okay to make fun of people who were schooled in a different way than they were is obviously a brainwashed government schooled myrmidon idiot clone loser raised by liberally indoctrinated unionized school teachers, aka "school UN-teachers," as I likes to call they because of their catastrophically stupefying effects on the populace of America, those scumbags.
Sure glad I didn't have kids raised with these ideas in class....hope my daughter, daughter in law, niece, and nephew don't either. You have no idea what teachers deal with every day. The people that critize them the most wouldn't last a week.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:30 PM

What I really hate is my friends tell me that non-home type schools sometimes teach children about creepy things I've never heard of like "olympic curling" and "brunch," words that are foreign to my solid decisive "go for it attitude" positive thinking folksy down home ears. Why is my kid going to want to learn about some weird stupid word like "irony?" Aint that the name that the women folks give to their pet shirt dewrinklifiers? "Here Irony, where you is Irony honey where's Irony, I need to find Irony so I can get yer shirt nice and pressed honey." I don't want my son that I don't have yet to learn about that! What is these schools teachin our kids?

Last edited by fishmonger; 08-25-2008 at 08:40 PM..

Old 08-25-2008, 08:40 PM

104 posts, read 180,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
Anyone who thinks it's okay to make fun of people who were schooled in a different way than they were is obviously a brainwashed government schooled myrmidon idiot clone loser raised by liberally indoctrinated unionized school teachers, aka "school UN-teachers," as I likes to call they because of they's catastrophizedly stupificating effecz on the populous of America, causing them to vote for leftist scumbag Democrats by weaning them from the healthy teat of true American values.
Couldn't agree more. I am a teacher, but a Republican. Last Spring part of my job was to review a practice FCAT for my 11th graders. The test itself is full of liberal propoganda being touted as the truth. There were questions on there dealing with global warming and gas emissions being the cause of! I was appalled at these "scientific claims" based on nothing more than liberal opinion (there is not proof that gas emissions cause global warming anymore than solar flares melting the icecap, thus reducing the earths reflective powers, thereby creating a viscious cycle of unstopppable global warming having nothing at all to do with human action - global warming wiped out the dinosaurs - were they driving too many cars too?) that has not been proved in any measureable means. I made the students in my class aware of such propoganda, but most teachers are democrats and not only buy into such drivel, but actually teach it to their students as gospel.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:42 PM

Damn straight
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies