Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2008, 07:05 AM

808 posts, read 1,148,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Mahalo and good morning Centaur!
g'morning
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2008, 07:07 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawhite View Post
Why is Obama fighting discovery in this matter? That is the puzzlement, if he is in fact a natural US citizen.
That is the question of the day. Why is he fighting all of it? Also, why has he hid so much of college years where people can't get information? One can't even get the title of his thesis. What and why is he hiding has always been my question. I suspect a few things but hey, most people don't want to know the truth anyway.

BTW, that dumb pic of the FAKE certificate has already been debunked. Stop posting it like it proves anything.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:14 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,018,067 times
According to Obama, it is NOT a fake!

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack̢۪s Birth Certificate (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

It IS his birth certificate. If you chose to believe its fake, that is your problem.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:14 AM

808 posts, read 1,148,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What bothers me is why did any one put "African" as a race.....Shouldn't it have been "black, or African American"...I never heard "African" as a race and if that is how the wrote it up in Hawai than more birth cerificates should have the same or is Barack Hussein Obama the only "African" ever born there?

It just makes me wonder even more, also because Barack Hussein Obama is not opely willing to discuss it and put it to rest, just as his associations with terrorists....the more he flip flops on these issues the less I trust him!
Um...African IS a race.

Why would Obama's father be listed as African American when he was not American? He was just African, which is what is on the birth certificate.

Oh, and "black" isn't a race...it's a color.

People from the continent of Asia are considered to be of the Asian race. People from the Middle East are considered to be of the Middle Eastern race.
Why can't people from Africa be called African?

I know that some of you want so bad for Obama to be an Arab or muslim but he is neither. His father was African and Obama is an African American/Caucasian mix. Since Obama was born in the US he gets the "American" added to the African. It's honestly VERY simple.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
According to Obama, it is NOT a fake!

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack’s Birth Certificate (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)
And I would believe Obama, why? He has much to hide in the first place about plenty of other things in his life. I sure as hell would not believe something just because he said so and anyone that would shows how much of a sheeple they are. I also don't believe anything just because any damn politician says so. But then, I think on my own and don't depend on the latest sound bite for my views.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Um...African IS a race.
Uh, African is not a race at all. It is a nationality. Learn something before showing us what you don't know. Negroid is a race, not African. You do realize that Kerry's wife is originally from South Africa and can claim herself to be African-American. It is amazing how little so many of you really know.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:20 AM

As far as his college thesis.. I went to Columbia, there is no thesis requirement for a BA in political science. There are papers for individual courses. And I don't keep my undergraduate papers, many people do not.

If you want to look at the graduation requirements for Columbia you can easily find it on the web. If you really think on your own you can research on your own.

If you chose not to believe Obama, thats your choice. Why don't you call city hall in Honolulu? do your own research.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
As far as his college thesis.. I went to Columbia, there is no thesis requirement for a BA in political science. You can easily find it. I posted that web site in another post.

If you chose not to believe Obama, thats your choice.
He did go to Harvard also, or did you conviently forget that point? I do choose to not believe him because he has already LIED too much. I am just glad that I am not voting for either one of the idiot candidates. But then, I also know that the election is nothing but a fraud and that the powers that be have picked the next Presicent, irregardless what we say or do.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:23 AM

1,989 posts, read 4,465,698 times
Fourteenth Amendment:

"all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."

Hawaii became a state in 1959. Obama was born there in 1961. Therefore, he's a citizen. His mother could have been from Mars and his father from Atlantis and he'd still be a citizen. It's called the Constitution.

Is his Hawaiian birth certificate real? Yes. Here's the link to Factcheck.org-- they actually saw the original:

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Was Obama actually born in Kenya, not in Hawaii? This is what the late-breaking lawsuit claims. The late-breaking nature of the suit, after the guy's been in public office for years, it what makes it smell fishy, in addition to a really far fetched premise.

Here's a link to an article with pretty detailed info on the lawsuit, I doubt it will get any traction in the courts. It wouldn't surprise me if they drop it after the election:

Obama born in Kenya DNC RICO (http://people.boston.com/forums/news/national/general/?p=discussiondetails&activityid=891881913842027694 1 - broken link)

Old 10-12-2008, 07:24 AM

All the rumors on the web refer to his Columbia. So go ahead and research Harvard Law and report back to us if there is a thesis requirement. Last I checked from my friends at Harvard.. no. One exam for each class then you prepare for the board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies