Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 12:03 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Barack's MOTHER is NOT running for office...Barack is..
Neither is Bristol Palin, but that doesn't stop you from commenting on her, now does it?

Old 09-10-2008, 12:04 PM

3,031 posts, read 9,087,779 times
What I can't understand is why people can't discuss the actual political issues on the table. She married her husband when she was 24. She was not qualified to be a mayor, governor or VP candidate at 24. Who is? And she was pregnant; something that's readily findable as a Sarah Palin fact on the web.

Whether or not you think that's deplorable, I'd like to know how it's more important (or even should be considered in the same sentence with) her views on the economy, the energy issues, immigration, Iraq, N. Korea, education, and so on and so on and so on.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:05 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,938,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Both of his daughters might become pregnant out of wedlock, and so might yours! You haven't learned from your mistake attacking Palin. You are making her more and more popular and going against what your leader Obama has asked you to do - stop with the attacks.
You obviously do not read so I will copy and paste my last message to you:

Quote:
A) Don't care what Barack Obama thinks.....he is an idiot
B) He never called me directly so he did not ask ME to do anything
C) I don't recall seeing you listed as a Moderator so why are you attempting to act like one?
D) This is an anonymous forum full of people ranting and raving, posting false information and pretty much acting a fool during work hours. Lighten up

Old 09-10-2008, 12:06 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Neither is Bristol Palin, but that doesn't stop you from commenting on her, now does it?
But her MOTHER is and I was commenting on Palin.
Barack had no control over the conditions of his birth but PALIN should've had control of HER life and raised HER children to have better standards.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
You obviously do not read so I will copy and paste my last message to you:
I read it and chose not to comment. What's to comment on? The only thing I had a comment about is that you said I was acting like a mod and I asked how you came up with that...the rest of your four-point outline was of no interest to me at all.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:07 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,253 times
So, the woman is not allowed to make a mistake? So what if she promotes abstinence before marriage? Before you all go jumping down my throat, I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat--in other words, I've got a big dose of "who gives a rat's a**" about both parties in general. I think they are both tainted beyond redemption.

Think about it this way. Yesterday's hippies are today's corporate raiders. People change. Not only that, but people learn from their mistakes. So perhaps through her own experience, she formulated the beliefs she holds today.

I have to agree with teatime. Why are you people so focused on the woman's reproductive organs? Who cares?

Today 2,500 children in Africa will die from starvation and its related diseases. Tomorrow will bring the same scenario as will the day after, the week after, and the year after. If you want to get your panties in a wad about something that matters, why don't you put your money where your mouth is instead of fixating on cr*p that won't make a bit of difference in the long run?

Do you think this makes your guy look better? Well it doesn't. There are a lot of people who haven't forgotten about his racist pastor and the exlusionary church he has attended for over 20 years. I'd be more worried about what's going on in your own back yard instead of obsessing over whether or not Sarah Palin had a shotgun wedding. Neither party has that much to crow about.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingmesomeday View Post
What I can't understand is why people can't discuss the actual political issues on the table. She married her husband when she was 24. She was not qualified to be a mayor, governor or VP candidate at 24. Who is? And she was pregnant; something that's readily findable as a Sarah Palin fact on the web.

Whether or not you think that's deplorable, I'd like to know how it's more important (or even should be considered in the same sentence with) her views on the economy, the energy issues, immigration, Iraq, N. Korea, education, and so on and so on and so on.
Thank you. A voice of reason.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Oh just farking stop it!!!! I am so sick of this crap and I loathe the whole McPalin whoop-dee-doo, but who freaking cares anymore? The GOP loves her knocked up daughter, the exploitation of Trig ... all this has the blessing of the so called culture of life GOP ...

Oh, and it is possible that Track was born prematurely. I was born 8 weeks preemie ... but I'm pretty convinced that she they had a shotgun wedding. But who cares?

Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,143,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim2007 View Post
Not Republicans! How dare you impugn their good reputation and family values. They never have sex until they are married nor do they lie, commit adultery, have divorces, steal, murder, have impure thoughts, etc. If only the world were all Republican, there would be no sinners.
Where do you guys get this stuff?

Old 09-10-2008, 12:20 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
OMG! Palin has a vagina, and it has been USED!!!! Oh dear god in heaven, a woman with working sexual organs....when will the insanity stop?

Her religion is a debatable issue.
Her views on terrorism, the war in iraq and how to deal with both are real issues.
Whether or not palin was a virgin when she got married, whether she was pregnant when she got married is irrelevent to any type of political discussion. Plus, it makes obamatrons look like --well, not like reasonable, rational folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies