Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:21 PM
NWS NWS started this thread

720 posts, read 1,645,912 times

Advertisements

This is insane. How do you say I am ready to be president on day one but I won't talk to the press. John McCain has been doing town hall meetings for months. He has answered all questions. He has ducked no questions. Whether you liked his answers or not he manned up and gave an answer and I respect him for that. Obama too has not avoided any questions during the campaign.
He even did O'Reilly this week.
How can they justify hiding Sarah Palin from the media and from the public?
This is insane. How do you put someone up for VP and say I won't let anyone ask her any questions? There are only 60 days left. When will they let anyone near her? She can be ready to be president on day one if she won't answer any questions from anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 08:22 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,552,858 times
NOt only is she not to speak or give interviews with any press what so ever, they are saying she probably will not until the elections are over.... I wonder why????????????

Yeah, good luck with that hot mess...

Old 09-05-2008, 08:24 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
This is insane. How do you say I am ready to be president on day one but I won't talk to the press. John McCain has been doing town hall meetings for months. He has answered all questions. He has ducked no questions. Whether you liked his answers or not he manned up and gave an answer and I respect him for that. Obama too has not avoided any questions during the campaign.
He even did O'Reilly this week.
How can they justify hiding Sarah Palin from the media and from the public?
This is insane. How do you put someone up for VP and say I won't let anyone ask her any questions? There are only 60 days left. When will they let anyone near her? She can be ready to be president on day one if she won't answer any questions from anyone.
She's busy learning Bush's foreign policy.....she has to write "Stay the Course" 200 times on the blackboard and she'll have it down pat!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:26 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,336 times
When did talking to the press become a qualification to be President or Vice President?

And of course she'll meet with the press but at the moment it's far more important she meet the millions of supporters (and fans) she'll be helping to lead after the McCain-Palin landslide in November.

Last edited by ZGACK; 09-05-2008 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-05-2008, 08:27 PM

Since she is unkown to the world of politics... Call me crazy but I would love to know her stance on a few issues... You know what I mean??? So I can make an informed decision??

Old 09-05-2008, 08:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Patience. She'll be out there, quite soon probably.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:31 PM

They said she will not be...and not to expect her anytime soon...Maybe nothing until after the election...

Old 09-05-2008, 08:31 PM
NWS NWS started this thread

720 posts, read 1,645,912 times
Can you imagine. You own a business and you want to employ someone.
During the interview they tell you they don't have to even speak to you.
Sarah Palin wants a job working for me and you and she is saying she wont talk to me? She won't answer a single question I ask and she wants me to pay her?
She wants me to make her the second most powerful person in the world and she won't talk to me!!?? What the hell. If she gets away with this every politician will refuse to talk to the American people because it works. Why talk to the peons they will vote for you anyway.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:34 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,478 times
Well I believe she will have to speak On Oct 2 because I think that is the debate. She can't talk she is studing while driving around the staight talk expres.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:34 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Why bother, the press only wants to ask her about her daughter......they won't shut up about it and I for one don't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies