Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 12:49 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Personally I think that chick on fox and friends isn't attractive at all. Just like Mika on morning Joe, I don't find her attractive.

Sorry guys, this is not attractive

Most news anchors are nothing more than weather girls now.
"I don't find her attractive.

To each their own!

"In 1984, she was elected as one of the Anoka Homecoming attendants.[8] Carlson won the title of Miss Minnesota in 1988 [9] and became the third woman from Minnesota to win the Miss America title.

Gretchen Carlson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-29-2014, 12:51 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,382,750 times
Your kidding me right?

The reason why News women looks good is because they use make up, and number two they have to show millions of little kids, that girls have hair on their heads, and stay somewhat healthy. If news women were pugly to look at, nobody would pay attention, and even stop watching the station.

But you know what that is part of the business of the media, to look a certain way. In fact what about the men. They have a man who looks like a military troop, or even a stereotypical ( pick your relgion, nation, etc ), and so forth. Their are tons of guys, but they all start out somewhat decent looking, in a suit? No hate for the men?

Women have that right to look good, and dress great. Also just to make people understand, they are actors, and models. You want to be a news person, you have to be one or the other.

Also if the news person looks ugly nobody will want to watch the news. I wish we could have sex news, like in some nations, or even nude news like in Canada.

Remember that is what is what the news is, another form of propaganda and entertainment.

If news women started to come on, and dress like Helen degenerate, and her super tomboyish midget-self, nobody would really watch the news. In fact what people do not know, news people are really short and small bodied, as with most actors and the camera makes them appear to be bigger then they really are.

In fact many news women have had low cut hairstyles, as well, but most are in the model class. I know because I went to school with some. Models are basically the same as atheletic women, but the stop focusing on athletic stuff for a period of a time.

As an actor their job is to look good on television, and make things sound good, depressing or sad. 99% of the time people are sick of the news, and need something interesting to look at. In fact I get my news from the TYT, internet. Even that woman looks good.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
guessing someone that "gets their news from the young turks" doesnt really care if a fox news anchor is "credible" or not

threads wit FOX NEWS in the title are pretty much gonna get the same results

Fox News threads = Walmart threads

pointless

____

Old 05-29-2014, 01:51 PM

39,857 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
Every time I turn on FOXNEWS I can not get over how attractive the women are reporting the news. Where do they find these women? They have to be the sexist things I have ever seen. More attractive and sexy than the women in Playboy or Miss America.

But they are generally so pretty and blond and wearing so much makeup and so girly, that it had to believe anyone is taking them seriously and paying much attention to the political issue they are talking about. These are sex symbols not true Jornalists, aren't they?

(Please, lets not talk about the right ring slant of FOX just the FOXNEWS Gals)

Perhaps the better question is....why are all the female talking heads on liberal stations so butt-ugly?

Old 05-29-2014, 03:11 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,035,969 times
Most of them, men and women, say what Roger Ailes wants them to say. The only honest co-host is Bob Beckel.

Old 05-29-2014, 03:22 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Most of them, men and women, say what Roger Ailes wants them to say. The only honest co-host is Bob Beckel.

let me interpret for the non-utterly hopeless liberals:

I am a liberal and therefore I have to hate everything that isnt liberal and find a boogyman to threaten people with. I can only believe other liberals are honest. everyone else is an evil liar or the henchman of some other even scarier evil liar.

because I am a liberal everything I say and do is right and holy and honest. Do as I command or you are an idiot...

I think i got that right. libspeak can be tricky.

Old 05-29-2014, 03:27 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,779,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
Every time I turn on FOXNEWS I can not get over how attractive the women are reporting the news. Where do they find these women? They have to be the sexist things I have ever seen. More attractive and sexy than the women in Playboy or Miss America.

But they are generally so pretty and blond and wearing so much makeup and so girly, that it had to believe anyone is taking them seriously and paying much attention to the political issue they are talking about. These are sex symbols not true Jornalists, aren't they?

(Please, lets not talk about the right ring slant of FOX just the FOXNEWS Gals)
There's a name for people who evaluate the truth of what a newscaster says, based solely on her looks.

Old 05-29-2014, 03:28 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,779,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Most of them, men and women, say what Roger Ailes wants them to say.
That is, tell the truth.

Quote:
The only honest co-host is Bob Beckel.
And he's stupid.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
That is, tell the truth.
Twisting the truth and lying by omission is telling the truth? RWNJs are too stupid to know the difference.
Quote:
And he's stupid.
Say's someone who is ....... never mind.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
let me interpret for the non-utterly hopeless liberals:

I am a liberal and therefore I have to hate everything that isnt liberal and find a boogyman to threaten people with. I can only believe other liberals are honest. everyone else is an evil liar or the henchman of some other even scarier evil liar.

because I am a liberal everything I say and do is right and holy and honest. Do as I command or you are an idiot...

I think i got that right. libspeak can be tricky.
Your interpretation skills need work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies