Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 05:58 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
It was Cheney and Rove, and they just let Bush in on some of the things they did, so he wouldn't pout.
Oh, my gosh! Ha, ha, ha....I'm rolling on the floor clutching my stomach, this is so hilarious!

You can't be serious? Bush is too dumb, so Rove and Cheney did it! LOL

And how do you know this? Have you unearthed some kind of secret documentation?

You people are a crack up.

See, it is stuff like this that leave you with no credibility whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
911 was an inside job, face it. Watch "Zeitgeist the movie" on youtube. I dare you--I double dare you!! I used to think that 911 conspiracy theories were by crackpots and tinfoilers, until one night I watched a movie called "Loose Change" on youtube. The arguments for a conspiracy about 911 are actually well thought out and thoroughly researched, therefore making a compelling argument.
One would still have to ask, "Why?", and "For what purpose?". "What would be gained, and by whom?"

Oh, yeah...I forgot...it was to create an excuse to go into Iraq and vindicate "daddy".

Wonder how he convinced those Muslims to get in those planes and commit suicide, since they weren't really being martyred? No seventy two virgins for them!

Old 09-14-2008, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Really? I have yet to see a credible explanation of how all the prework needed to drop those buildings was done without a single witness.
Or is it that we ourselves flew the planes into those buildings? Then what of all the victims on the planes? Oh wait we killed them on pupose also.
What of the flight over PA where witnesses called loved ones and described the hijackers?
What of the civilians and military personel at the pentegon who witnessed everything? Are they all liars as well?
The problem with secrets is the more folks that know about it the less chance that it can be kept secret. In this case thousands would have been involved. Just not possible.
Hijacker did the deed. Our CIA failed, our FBI failed and our next to nothing airport security failed. The bad guys took full advantage of our weakness and exploited it. Its that simple.
I absolutely agree.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:22 AM

Quote:
The standard debunking of the 9/11 conspiracy theory depends on the principle that the intent was to arrange the dominoes so they would fall exactly as they did. But that was perfectly serendipitous. If (I strss IF) people in the White House had an inkling of this and stood back to give it space, all they needed to know would have been that a chaotic situation would arise in the skies, with some civilian airliners involved. The administration wouldn't have cared about the particulars, as long as there was an event that would warrant the retaliation the president so ardently needed to make his place in history. For both the president and the hijackers, the thing exceeded their wildest dreams. Favorably for both of them. Or so the president would have thought, in dreamlike and delusional anticipation of a series of slam-dunks rippling virtually unanswered through the Islamic world..
Well this just proves that there are a lot of gullible people in the world.

Quote:
There can be no doubt that Bush wanted to take on the Islamic world,
Really? And why "can [there] be no doubt"? Because you said so?

Show me why there is no doubt. I doubt.

Quote:
...and there can be no doubt about the presence of the three homicidal ingredients, motive, opportunity, and body. It is very short leap to the conclusin that this was the pre-arranged opportunity.
It's a very, very LARGE leap. Some people can be made to believe anything.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:12 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Really? I have yet to see a credible explanation of how all the prework needed to drop those buildings was done without a single witness.
Then you haven't done much research.

I've also posted a fact-based explanation of how it could have been done here on this forum, and I'll briefly re-state it.

The following are fact that are irrefutable:

Urban Moving Systems was a front for an Israeli group.

At least two of the "employees" of Urban Moving Systems were Mossad agents.

At least three of the "employees" of Urban Moving Systems were former IDF members.

There were more than 100 "employees" of Urban Moving Systems.

All "employees" of Urban Moving Systems were in the US illegally, save the female receptionist, who was an American citizen and not of Jewish descent.

Urban Moving Systems "employees" had prior knowledge that the attack on the World Trade Center would take place.

The principal offices and warehouse of Urban Moving Systems had a vast amount of sophisticated computer equipment and large wall-sized monitors (from the FBI application for a search warrant).

All "employees" of Urban Moving Systems (save the female receptionist) fled the US during the time between the first visit by the FBI and the FBI's return several days later to execute a search warrant on the premises.

5 "employees" of Urban Moving Systems were in a parking lot with video camcorder mounted on a tripod standing atop their moving van prior to the first plane strike on the World Trade Center (absolute proof of conspiracy).

Those five "employees" were captured and arrested on the road near Giants Stadium at about 4:30 pm on 9-11 and held in solitary confinement by the CIA for 71 days, after they were taken from FBI custody.

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey was bidding out its assets.

The World Trade Center was scheduled to be bid out in 2004 (see PANYNJ meeting minutes and schedule of properties to be bid)

The bidding for the World Trade Center was moved up to 2000 (see October 1999 meeting minutes of PANYNJ)

Larry Silverstein did not have the winning bid for WTC.

The realty group that had the winning bid inexplicably withdrew after being awarded the bid for the WTC.

Larry Silverstein was awarded the bid during the last week of April 2001.

Mohammed Atta had been followed by a group of Israelis in Hamburg, Germany who monitored his activities and lived near him and his associates.

According to several German newspapers, a model of the World Trade C enter was found in the Hamburg apartment where Mohammed Atta and others lived (not reported in US media).

A group of Israelis were living within several blocks of Mohammed Atta in Sarasota, Florida.

The WTC1 and WTC2 were closed on the weekend prior to 9-11 and the towers had limited electrical power and no telephone or internet communications in addition to the fact that the security system was off-line and security personnel with bomb sniffing dogs were told not to report to work that weekend (and they did not).

It requires only 520 pounds of plastic explosives to destroy a building 27-stories tall occupying one acre of land (ie the same size as a WTC tower but having about 1/4 fewer floors).

A major military exercise was held on 9-11 involving FEMA, the Air National Guards, NORAD, and the National Reconnaissance Office which included a scenario involving a plane being hijacked by terrorists flying into the World Trade Center.

Using those irrefutable facts, we can construct a plausible theory of the crime:

1) Persons unknown became aware that a terrorist group intended to attack the WTC by hijacking commercial aircraft and flying the planes into the towers.

2) Persons unknown obtained blueprints of the WTC to determine the potential damage caused by an aircraft striking a tower.

3) Upon discovering that the towers were designed with a special lateral structure intended to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707, Persons unknown sought to gain control of the World Trade Center.

4) Persons unknown used influence to cause the World Trade Center to be bid out prior to its targeted bid date.

5) Persons unknown used influence to schedule a major military exercise on 9-11 involving the Air National Guards, FEMA, the NRO, and NORAD.

6) Persons unknown recruited Larry Silverstein to bid on the WTC.

7) Persons unknown used influence to cause the winning bidder to withdraw and renounce their bid after being awarded the bid contract for the WTC.

8) After Silverstein received the bid award in April, Persons unknown recruited additional "hijackers" to perform two additional attacks, one on the Pentagon and one on the White House to enhance the "Pearl Harbor" effect.

9) On the weekend prior to 9-11, Persons unknown caused the WTC to be closed and during that time, "employees" of Urban Moving Systems used their vehicles to move plastic explosives into the World Trade Center and place them, along with signal transceivers and repeaters in the central core of both towers.

10) "Employees" of Urban Moving Systems used their office/warehouse as a command center from which they could observe each tower on their monitors with a live feed from on-site and detonate the shaped-charges to destroy the towers.

That's just how simple it was.

For those who don't understand, I suggest you get cracking and do some research.

It would take 4 hours for 2 guy to plant shaped-charges and detonators on all 47 columns for one floor inside the central core. If you had 40 Israelis from Urban Moving Systems, you could do 80 floors in 12 hours on Friday night, then come back Saturday and do 80 floors in the other tower.

It isn't necessary to do every floor. You want a controlled demolition that doesn't look like a controlled demolition. It would be sufficient to plant explosives on every 3rd or 4th floor.

For some of you, it looks like the sum total of your knowledge of plastic explosives comes from the movie Guns of Navaronne. You need to get with the 1990s.

Computer software is used to detonate the shaped-charges. All you do is scan the bar-code on the detonator. The bar-code contains the ID prefix for the detonator (sorry no wires). Once you scan all the detonators, you can generate a firing sequence for the plastic explosives. In fact, you can generate half a dozen firing sequences, and you can modify them on the fly.

Doesn't anyone remember the people on the roof-tops with hi-tech equipment? There's photos and video. The US media denies having anyone on the roof-tops. Well, someone was there. I suggest those were Urban Moving Systems "employees" with video cameras transmitting a live feed to the command center at their warehouse right across the river in Weehauken, New Jersey in plain view of the WTC.

By studying the live feed on their monitors and noting where the planes hit, they could select the proper firing sequence program and modify it if necessary.

Click the mouse and the computer hooked up to a transmitter fires a microburst transmission to the transceivers installed in each tower which boost the signal and send it down to the relays triggering the detonators.

Again, for most of you it seems your knowledge of explosives comes from Hollywood films.

Sorry, shaped-charges don't explode, they burn (it's just rapid chemical oxidation).

That's right, a big jet cone of molten plasma goo burning at over 3000° F.

Statistically, about 2% to 5% of the detonators might cause the shaped-charges to explode instead of burn.

So there you go. Only a freaking country bumpkin wouldn't understand how common moving vans are in the Big City.

Friday night, moving vans pull into the underground parking lot of the WTC and no one pays attention. The employees are in uniforms so people pay even less attention (assuming anyone was there in the first place). The shaped charges and detonators are in banker's boxes. It might be hard for a country bumpkin to understand, but if you've seen one banker's box you've seen them all.

You use a dolly to wheel everything into a service elevator (that no one except maintenance people use) and then once you get into the central core, no one except Superman could see anything.

The security system is off and the bomb dogs are gone so they aren't going to be alerting on anything.

Now you know why there wouldn't have been any witnesses.

Quote:
Or is it that we ourselves flew the planes into those buildings? Then what of all the victims on the planes?
Unfortunately, the conspirators have the advantage because they can seed outrageous and idiotic theories of conspiracy.

It's the old "divide and conquer" tactic. When about 80 Million adults start believing it's a conspiracy, you seed Outrageously Stupid Theory #1 and then split off a group from the main group, then you seed Outrageously Silly Theory #2 and split off even more people, and you continue to do that until you dilute them into small groups who are viciously pitted against one another to prove their theories are the correct theories, then many people get turned off and shy away.

To make that happen faster, you brutally verbally assault people who believe it's possible that it might be a conspiracy by questioning their patriotism, their ancestry, their intelligence and so on.

Quote:
What of the flight over PA where witnesses called loved ones and described the hijackers?
What about it?

Ever heard the phrase "dropped call?" How about "hard hand-off" or "soft hand-off?"

Cell-phone towers are arranged in interlocking hexagons and one of the 6 towers is the base station (the one with the little brick building underneath it housing computer equipment with the operating software).

When you're walking around and you move into an area where the signal is weak, the base station thinks you've moved so it tries to hand you off to another base station and because you really haven't moved the new base station can't lock on your signal and the call is dropped.

You're driving down the interstate at 70 mph yakking on your cell-phone and your call gets dropped. That's because the base station guessed wrong and handed you off to the wrong base station which couldn't lock on your signal. But sometimes the base station guesses right and you hear an audible noise (a hard hand-off).

So you're in a plane cruising at 420 mph or 7 miles per minute and your going to connect to a base station? Nope. And if you got lucky it's going to hand you off to the right base station? Nope.

That's why you couldn't make cell-phone calls from an airplane in 2001 (but you could if the plane had satellite phones). Now you can, because the software has been re-written and not only can it triangulate your position within the hex, it can determine your movement rate (your speed) and direction and better correctly guess which station to hand you off to, but sometimes it guesses wrong and the call is dropped.

In order to believe that cell-phone calls were made, I'm going to need to see some evidence, like the down-loaded data from a base station, or a cell-phone bill from the service provider or a family member or I'm going to need to see the LUDs (Local Usage Details) for the land-lines.

I find it suspicious that an extremely small minority of people made cell-phone calls while the over-whelming vast majority of people with cell-phones made no calls.

Quote:
What of the civilians and military personel at the pentegon who witnessed everything? Are they all liars as well?
I only need evidence from one incident to prove a conspiracy, so I'm not really interested in what did or didn't happen at the Pentagon.

Quote:
The problem with secrets is the more folks that know about it the less chance that it can be kept secret. In this case thousands would have been involved. Just not possible.
That's where you're wrong. Been watching way too many Hollywood movies. I don't need "thousands" of people to pull off 9-11, just maybe 6 to 9 people.

You understand neither conspiracies nor people.

I need to get the WTC bid out early, so I go to a Port Authority board meeting and say, "Hey fellas I want to murder 3,000 people and trash both towers so I can get the desired enhanced Pearl Harbor Effect to further my devious objectives, so how's about bidding it out now?"

Is that how it happened? You think?

No, I'm going to use intermediaries to protect me and the people I choose for this task will be chosen based on their ability to use guile and cunning and flattery and deception, but the people I choose will have no knowledge of the conspiracy.

I need to get the group that won the bid to back out, so I go to them and say, "Hey fellas I want to murder 3,000 people and trash both towers so I can get the desired enhanced Pearl Harbor Effect to further my devious objectives, so how's about backing out of the bid now?"

Duh.

I'm going to use my co-conspirators in the FBI and NSA, plus a friend at the IRS who's unaware of the conspiracy to build dossiers on them so I know how to approach them. Maybe they like little boys, or little girls or prostitutes or smack or E or they gamble or have mistresses or they're a little lax on their IRS filings.

Maybe I'll buy them off.

Why did they drop out? That's the story of the century and no one is even interested in it.

I need to change the air interception protocols, so I go to someone at the Pentagon and say, "Yo, dude, I want to murder 3,000 people and trash both towers so I can get the desired enhanced Pearl Harbor Effect to further my devious objectives, so how's about changing the air intercept protocol?"

You aren't very smart.

The function of every person at the Pentagon is to suck bass and get promoted. All I have to do is suggest to you that a review of the protocols would be good for your career and you would see it as a good bass-sucking opportunity and you'd be on it like stink on doo-doo. I just have to make a few minor changes to your review and forward it around and it'll be done.

Same with the exercise. I just say "military exercise 9-11" and you'll be wiping off your lips and getting ready for another good bass-sucking opportunity.

And no one talks.

You might want to look at the definition of "fanatic." Better yet, look at some of the sea-going bell hops on this forum.

Fanatics and zealots by definition do not believe what they're doing is wrong. They can rationalize and justify it a million times over. They would see killing 3,000 as saving 300 Million, kind of like Nagasaki or Hiroshima.

Sure, I'd by my own admission I'd have to use 100+ Israelis. Who were they? The possibilities are:

1) they were working under the direction of the Israeli government.

2) they were working under the direction of Israeli Organized Crime.

3) they were someone's personal private mercenary army.

Those Israelis are back in Israel, and they cannot be extradited, because Israel doesn't do that.

Most likely, it was Israeli Organized Crime, guided by the Mossad, with the help of 6-9 people in the US government.

The 5 "Dancing Israelis" are irrefutable proof positive of conspiracy, so everyone needs to grow up and get over it.

One last thing.

Israel often infiltrates or co-opts terrorist groups to further their own agenda.

In the past that has included using a terrorist group to assassinate another terrorist, using a terrorist group to assassinate an "enemy of the state" and using terrorist groups to commit acts of terrorism as a pretext to take.

Israel also commits terrorist acts and blames it on others.

And now, I would like to blow everybody's mind.

Quote:
The cover page for the recent SAMS project said it was done for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But Maj. Chris Garver, a Fort Leavenworth spokesman, said the study was not requested by Washington.

"This was just an academic exercise," said Maj. Garver. "They were trying to take a current situation and get some training out of it."

The exercise was done by 60 officers dubbed "Jedi Knights," as all second-year SAMS students are nicknamed.

The SAMS paper attempts to predict events in the first year of a peace-enforcement operation, and sees possible dangers for U.S. troops from both sides.

It calls Israel's armed forces a "500-pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both Gaza and the West Bank. Known to disregard international law to accomplish mission. Very unlikely to fire on American forces. Fratricide a concern especially in air space management."

Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
That's an excerpt from:

"U.S. troops would enforce peace under Army study" by Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times

The date of publication:

Monday, September 10, 2001

Old 09-14-2008, 09:26 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
I factually stated what happened in the classroom and conjectured about what it could mean. You don't like my conjecture but you didn't come up with one of your own. Perhaps you can explain the behavior of Bush and Card more accurately?
I already did - I guess you glossed over it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
While it's possible that a commercial aircraft could be accidentally flown into the tallest building in the world, it's extremely unlikely. When it happened, any reasonable person - and certainly the commander in chief of the strongest military force in the world - would assume with some degree of certainty that it was an attack. The second tower being hit was simply a confirmation of something that was already known.
You've also changed your tune - you're now admitting that it's "conjecture" while before you stated they were "facts":
Quote:
I countered your argument with Bush's words and actions but you couldn't return anything to disprove my facts
You also stated this, as a matter of fact - there is no wiggle room in the following statement:
Quote:
He was not fully informed about 9/11 but did know of it in advance.
When I called on you to back up your statement, you replied:
Quote:
No, I don't have facts, I have doubts, serious doubts. That's all I need.
If all you have is doubts, then you shouldn't be stating something as a matter of fact. Not only is what you wrote libel, but it's a false accusation against the President of the United States - an accusation of being a conspirator in the most heinous attack the U.S. has ever suffered. Whether you respect the person occupying it or not, you should have enough respect for the office they hold to not make such accusations without having the proof to substantiate them.

Finally...
Quote:
what's the point of your anger?
I'm not angry - I'm having a discussion. Perhaps you're projecting?

Old 09-14-2008, 09:32 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
I never said there was a conspiracy, nor did I even say I believe there was. I said the motive and the oppoortunity and the dead body are all there, the requirements for an indictment and a homicide prosecution. What is your defense?

Here's the sum total of YOUR proof: "I don't believe Bush would do such a thing". Give us more than that. At least, try to come up with some kind of an alibi.

I said there is no need to show that all the details had to fit, because there was so much luck that played out. And how does nononsenseguy counter that: "Well that's proof that there are a lot of gullible people" (with no additional details). Just as if he had just heard me say that there IS a need for all the details to fit together.

People take the trouble to make thoughtful posts here, and others reply as if the post had said the exact polar opposite.
Then, your other rebuttal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88
There can be no doubt that Bush wanted to take on the Islamic world,
------------
Really? And why "can [there] be no doubt"? Because you said so?

No, because Bush said so, January 16, 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjyz-XaeTUo

Bush has actually sent US troops in and engaged the "enemy" in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan and named Iran and Syria as associates of the Axis of Evil. That's a pretty large chunk if the Islamic World that he has already "taken on".

Last edited by jtur88; 09-14-2008 at 09:56 AM..

Old 09-14-2008, 10:02 AM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,015 times
Good, I hope we wipe them all out. Better safe than sorry. They all hate us and would love to destroy us, so we better destroy them first. I live near New York City, about 15 minutes north of it. So obviously my area, my family, and I will be the 1st target. It's easy for you people in Colorado to talk down about war and want to sit around and wait because you're area has nothing to worry about, but when my friends and family are the ones who were targeted on 9/11, you're damn right I want something done about it. If we make a mistake and attack the wrong person (Afghani civilian), oh well, 3,000 of our people were murdered who did nothing wrong.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:06 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,138,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I already did - I guess you glossed over it:

You've also changed your tune - you're now admitting that it's "conjecture" while before you stated they were "facts":

You also stated this, as a matter of fact - there is no wiggle room in the following statement:

When I called on you to back up your statement, you replied:

If all you have is doubts, then you shouldn't be stating something as a matter of fact. Not only is what you wrote libel, but it's a false accusation against the President of the United States - an accusation of being a conspirator in the most heinous attack the U.S. has ever suffered. Whether you respect the person occupying it or not, you should have enough respect for the office they hold to not make such accusations without having the proof to substantiate them.

Finally...

I'm not angry - I'm having a discussion. Perhaps you're projecting?
Well, again, we disagree. First, your take on my words is just not correct. Second, you then go on to make accusations that go completely against what I have already written. Finally, after two attempts at explanation without success, it's time to quit.

As for your perceived anger on my part, you generally post very short responses like "No, it didn't" without adding any explanation. That's how an angry person argues. I at least attempt to explain myself but as usual I never seem able to communicate with you. I get rep points from others, so at least I know I'm making sense to someone!

Old 09-14-2008, 10:14 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,138,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
Good, I hope we wipe them all out. Better safe than sorry. They all hate us and would love to destroy us, so we better destroy them first. I live near New York City, about 15 minutes north of it. So obviously my area, my family, and I will be the 1st target. It's easy for you people in Colorado to talk down about war and want to sit around and wait because you're area has nothing to worry about, but when my friends and family are the ones who were targeted on 9/11, you're damn right I want something done about it. If we make a mistake and attack the wrong person (Afghani civilian), oh well, 3,000 of our people were murdered who did nothing wrong.
Boy do you push buttons. If you're in danger living near NYC, then move! Colorado might actually be a good target because of the Cheyenne Mountain area and military installations there. It also might make sense since any radiation would drift over the highly populated area from Chicago to NYC. Who knows? In fact, how do you know that "they all hate us and would love to destroy us?" Do all Islamic children feel that way? Are several hundred million people all insane? If you were one of them and bumped into a person like you are now, would you not feel very angry, like "what's this guy on and why is so full of anger towards me?" If our 3,000 people did nothing wrong, then please at least recognize that 300,000 of them did nothing wrong too. I'd say your side in this useless debacle is up by a factor of 100. But still, that isn't enough, is it? When will this killing, this eye-for-100-eyes stop?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies