Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 02:31 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,015 times

Advertisements

I'm sick and tired of all these liberals jumping into everything and telling everybody what's going on while they sit in their A/C office all day at work. It seems that the people with the most common sense are Republicans. Republicans are mainly service men and women such as police officers, firefighters, and people serving in the military along with construction workers, etc. Take the 9/11 conspiracy for example... "Oh, uh, bombs were placed in the WTC before they collapsed, uh, Bush was in on the attacks, uh, Bush is stupid for starting a war, etc." I know people who served in the military under Clinton and they said he was a "jerkoff." Anyway, listen to this FDNY firefighter and you'll understand what he's talking about... He's 100% right... And he's a Republican.

YouTube - Pissed-off fireman at Ground Zero (9/11/06)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 02:42 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,808,898 times
Why do people have to 100% agree with their government? Republicans promote nationalism - you don't do this, therefore, you don't love America. I love America this and that. Politicians use propaganda to promote their own self interests and " I love America", "Patriotism" are quite a few phrases that the Republicans have exploited. Read my l-i-p-s, it's okay to criticize your Government. At least in the USA.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:19 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
Why do people have to 100% agree with their government? .
Even more interesting: Why do people have to 100% agree with a fireman on YouTube? Or a guy who knows everything about the inside workings in Washington, because he was doing his basic training at at Fort Polk Louisiana during the Clinton administration.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:20 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,015 times
Liberals just want to sit around, let jerkoffs attack us, and wait for more. No, screw that. I want to go to war, I want to wipe them out, and I want my country to protect me. Clinton didn't protect us and Obama won't either. Don't tell me war isn't the answer. You think those MOD CUT in Al-Queda jerkoffs are going to give up if we don't attack them back? They're not attacking us to bully us around and try to make us look like geeks like a little schoolboy, they're attacking us to take us the **** out. I say we wipe them all out. What do you do if someone shoots you in the arm once? Stand there and have a pep talk with them? No, you kick his little ***. 9/11 was like a bullet in the heart, war is the answer in this case.

Last edited by NewToCA; 09-08-2008 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: language

Old 09-08-2008, 06:19 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,138,039 times
I sincerely hope your moniker doesn't mean you are choosing a career in law enforcement. Your anger has no place in a job widely interpreted as "keeping the peace".

You make a terrible mistake by misdirecting your rage at fellow citizens. Do people who do this not see the damage it causes when they make enemies in their own country?

I know most people try their darndest to make sense of the world and in the process use labels to help identify certain concepts and ideologies. It's part of how we rationalize the "insanity" around us. The liberal/conservative schizoid world doesn't exist--we are all shades of gray somewhere in between the two polarities. What you say liberals want is not true, and I think if you took a deep breath, you'd know that. War is never the answer and history proves that. In fact, use history to discern a better response. 9/11 wasn't Day One. Preceding decades of injustice gave birth to rage in other countries, a rage not unlike your own. You appear to be just returning the favor but most of us know it will not end the problem. You, in fact, know it won't end the problem.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:54 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
Liberals just want to sit around, let jerkoffs attack us, and wait for more. No, screw that. I want to go to war, I want to wipe them out, and I want my country to protect me. Clinton didn't protect us and Obama won't either. Don't tell me war isn't the answer. You think those MOD CUT in Al-Queda jerkoffs are going to give up if we don't attack them back? They're not attacking us to bully us around and try to make us look like geeks like a little schoolboy, they're attacking us to take us the **** out. I say we wipe them all out. What do you do if someone shoots you in the arm once? Stand there and have a pep talk with them? No, you kick his little ***. 9/11 was like a bullet in the heart, war is the answer in this case.

hahahah. kinda funny that no one in iraq was involved huh...didnt you get that memo? or you were too busy thinking about not doing your TPS reports

Bush Jr" this man tried to kill my daddy"

Cheney and others has been busted lying and you still agree with him/them this is unreal!!!! the plan is to brainwash all of america and you already been infected go get treated before it spreads

Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM

2,667 posts, read 6,779,849 times
Quote:
I'm sick and tired of all these liberals jumping into everything and telling everybody what's going on while they sit in their A/C office all day at work. It seems that the people with the most common sense are Republicans. Republicans are mainly service men and women such as police officers, firefighters, and people serving in the military along with construction workers, etc. Take the 9/11 conspiracy for example... "Oh, uh, bombs were placed in the WTC before they collapsed, uh, Bush was in on the attacks, uh, Bush is stupid for starting a war, etc." I know people who served in the military under Clinton and they said he was a "jerkoff." Anyway, listen to this FDNY firefighter and you'll understand what he's talking about... He's 100% right... And he's a Republican.

YouTube - Pissed-off fireman at Ground Zero (9/11/06)

Out of touch much? Bad comprehension skills? Or do you just like taking proposed theoretical complex situational circumstances and making false, overtly-generalized statements about what the "other side" believes - as if it's what was really said.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
FutureCop, set all this rage aside for now. Would you kindly please explain to me why you think Al Qaeda attacked us? Pleeeeeez, don't give me silly responses such as b/c of our freedom, liberty, and way of life.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:58 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
Would you kindly please explain to me why you think Al Qaeda attacked us?
Is this a serious question?

Just in case it is...
Osama bin Laden's "letter to the American people"

Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Is this a serious question?

Just in case it is...
Osama bin Laden's "letter to the American people"

Duh .......BushCo said they hate our freedom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies