Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 01:56 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,200,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
A man being lousy in the sack won't turn a woman into a lesbian. If that were the case, 95% of all women would be lesbians.
Post of the day!

On another note - I am amazed at how many Neanderthals are still alive and posting at C-D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 02:08 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,256,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Post of the day!
That would depend upon ZugZub's sexual preference.

He/she may merely be inexperienced.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:27 PM

1,788 posts, read 4,744,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
That would depend upon ZugZub's sexual preference.

He/she may merely be inexperienced.
I'm female, and statistically speaking I have an adequate enough sampling for my age range.

Old 01-21-2009, 03:57 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,200,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
I'm female, and statistically speaking I have an adequate enough sampling for my age range.
A fully controlled, double-blind study? Perhaps you need to re-open the investigation.

I'm up for a little lab work. So to speak.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:30 PM

638 posts, read 1,914,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
WHAT??!! Heterosexuals don't "flaunt" their sexuality?? Are you kidding me - all they talk about is that very thing - their husband, their wife, their kids, their weddings, their showers, etc. etc. They want you to know very clearly that they are straight - THAT is flaunting it.

As far as "butch" or men with "lisps", you're just using a sterotype. There are all kinds of people everywhere - there are butch women who are straight, and feminine guys who are straight.

That's because heterosexual is NORMAL and we don't act any different than the rest of the population.

I have nothing against gays until they shove it in my face w/their antics and using terms like "Breeders" Just sounds ignorant. As a matter of fact I miss my gay friend in California. KELLY... IF YOU'RE ON THIS BOARD CONTACT ME... I MISS YOUR WITTICISMS LOL.. cool guy.

I'd still like to know why alot of gay men have lisps. My friend keeps trying to convince me it is from sucking too much *&^% but that is so false LMAO.. if that were the case myself and many, many, many other women would have lisps too.

and BTW the feminine guys that are straight? Those are called Metrosexuals and they are just wrong. A man should be manly, masculine. not w/a face mask, plucked eyebrows, waxed body etc...wrong in so many ways.... eewwww

Old 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,187,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post

and BTW the feminine guys that are straight? Those are called Metrosexuals and they are just wrong. A man should be manly, masculine. not w/a face mask, plucked eyebrows, waxed body etc...wrong in so many ways.... eewwww
REAL MEN also shouldn't bother with showering everyday either, that's what women do! REAL MEN should embrace their lack of hygiene. REAL MEN should also should work in the factories and choppin' down kilter, not working in offices like metrosexuals and wusses. That's not what a REAL MAN should do. Also, a REAL MAN should have no fashion sense nor sense of color coordination AT ALL. REAL MEN should only wear flannel shirts, huntin' vests, dirty jeans and boots. Nor should a REAL MAN take care of his nails. They should be rugged like his unshaven face. And what REAL MAN brushes his teeth twice a day and rinses? I'll tell you, NO REAL MAN. That's because REAL MEN do things that only REAL MEN do as defined by your subjective standards of hygiene and fashion.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
A fully controlled, double-blind study? Perhaps you need to re-open the investigation.

I'm up for a little lab work. So to speak.
You took the words right out of my libido.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post
I'd still like to know why alot of gay men have lisps. My friend keeps trying to convince me it is from sucking too much *&^% but that is so false LMAO.. if that were the case myself and many, many, many other women would have lisps too.
Let's see what you've got.

Say sassafrass.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:30 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,015,528 times
thathafrath

Old 01-21-2009, 05:40 PM

659 posts, read 1,082,087 times
Anyone ever heard of bi curious or bi curiosity???

Jusssa wonderin anda thankin' and that came intu mah heaud. I's wonder iffa that's possible.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies