Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 07:44 PM

239 posts, read 701,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
The US/Saudi connection is far too suspect in my opinion. I also question the whole "flight out of the US" for several of Bin-Laden's relatives and other Saudi's right after 9/11. Why? Why when we had no air traffic was this allowed?

And I am also leary about some of the connections between OBL and the Bush family historically. You have to wonder if he's not been caught rather on purpose.
Within hours of the attacks, the FBI was able to determine the names and in many cases the personal details of the suspected pilots and hijackers.[69][70] Mohamed Atta's luggage, which did not make the connection from his Portland flight onto Flight 11, contained papers that revealed the identity of all 19 hijackers, and other important clues about their plans, motives, and backgrounds.[71] On the day of the attacks, the National Security Agency intercepted communications that pointed to Osama bin Laden, as did German intelligence agencies.[72][73] On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about the possible nationalities and aliases of many.[74] Fifteen of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.[75] In sharp contrast to the standard profile of suicide bombers, the hijackers were well-educated, mature adults, whose belief systems were fully formed.[76] suspect my eye...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemb...eir_motivation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 11:08 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,947,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmeltdown View Post
Within hours of the attacks, the FBI was able to determine the names and in many cases the personal details of the suspected pilots and hijackers.[69][70] Mohamed Atta's luggage, which did not make the connection from his Portland flight onto Flight 11, contained papers that revealed the identity of all 19 hijackers, and other important clues about their plans, motives, and backgrounds.[71] On the day of the attacks, the National Security Agency intercepted communications that pointed to Osama bin Laden, as did German intelligence agencies.[72][73] On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about the possible nationalities and aliases of many.[74] Fifteen of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.[75] In sharp contrast to the standard profile of suicide bombers, the hijackers were well-educated, mature adults, whose belief systems were fully formed.[76] suspect my eye...September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't understand how this helps say this is not suspect, can you explain why you think it does?

Old 09-14-2008, 12:30 AM

451 posts, read 1,227,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
I don't understand how this helps say this is not suspect, can you explain why you think it does?

thats what I'm say. Why would a person on a suicide mission bring luggage to the airport with important documents on it. If he knew he was gonna be on a 1 way mission. Also that type of stuff woulda been burned way before mission day.

Also speaking of the hijackers, why are some of them still alive. Google it and you will find plenty of sources. This is not in responce to you, but the guy who you quoted.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:33 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,739,729 times
I do not know which conspiracy theory is correct, the 9/11 commission report or the ones supported by various "9/11 truth" groups. The problem is that all are conspiracy theories because no investigation was undertaken to examine data empirically. There are too many discrepancies in the official 9/11 report for it to be believed. Also it was composed by what seems like biased individuals or those with restricted limited evidence. Nothing makes sense, and every "attack" site had swift cover ups of actual evidence. I can see how parts of the twin towers could collapse, but the whole thing? What about WTC 7 which collapsed as a controlled demolition, not an accidental collapse? So many questions and there will never be answers because the evidence at the scenes was quickly removed and destroyed.

If it was an inside job it had to be at the very top and a very limited circle of evil. It would be hard to imagine many people being able to live with the lives of those they allowed to die on their minds. Could you hold such a secret? We will never know the truth. As for Alex Jones, he seems like someone who is trying to bring attention to himself, but that is simply my opinion.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:34 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
they dont. bin laden got on world TV and said he did it.
europeans believe same as me, they got a TV too.
we made it easy, but he did it.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:31 PM

38 posts, read 114,850 times
Exclamation This is a good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
I do not know which conspiracy theory is correct, the 9/11 commission report or the ones supported by various "9/11 truth" groups. The problem is that all are conspiracy theories because no investigation was undertaken to examine data empirically. There are too many discrepancies in the official 9/11 report for it to be believed. Also it was composed by what seems like biased individuals or those with restricted limited evidence. Nothing makes sense, and every "attack" site had swift cover ups of actual evidence. I can see how parts of the twin towers could collapse, but the whole thing? What about WTC 7 which collapsed as a controlled demolition, not an accidental collapse? So many questions and there will never be answers because the evidence at the scenes was quickly removed and destroyed.

If it was an inside job it had to be at the very top and a very limited circle of evil. It would be hard to imagine many people being able to live with the lives of those they allowed to die on their minds. Could you hold such a secret? We will never know the truth. As for Alex Jones, he seems like someone who is trying to bring attention to himself, but that is simply my opinion.
I like your Post tallrick. But I am getting this Thread off track. When I speak of the Europeans, 45% of them mind you, they are very very into Credible research on the whole 9/11 subject. Europeans appear to me to have thought this subject out and I have been on many Forums. The strong NATO Allies, Germany, England, France etc are to me more friendly than My American friends. My second Home in Melbourne Australia in which I have done many interviews are as strong as the Europeans.
WWW.nineeleven.com.uk (broken link) Have been my strongest suporters. I need to study this link policy so I properly address this thread. We do not need yet another 9/11 thread. I have gotton 52 E-mails from this Forum to date asking to tell the whole nine eleven American Airlines Flight 77 Pentagon story. If the Moderaters agree to this I will do so since I can not get Pentagon Employees to come forth.
But my question is this. Why are the Europeons much more clear on the whole nine eleven subject?If it was an inside job it had to be at the very top and a very limited circle of evil. It would be hard to imagine many people being able to live with the lives of those they allowed to die on their minds. Could you hold such a secret? We will never know the truth. As for Alex Jones, he seems like someone who is trying to bring attention to himself, but that is simply my opinion.
That last paragraph was a cut and Paste from Tallrick,s post. If you see American Companies blow up Buildings, you will always see the center fall into itself. WTC came straight down. I mean straight down. No tilt, no nothing. Towers one and two did the same thing.
I agree, who could hold such a secret? If I never saw in person the carnage at the Pentagon, I could never ever entertain the thought that this Trauma was an inside job.
Friends lets keep this thread to the Europeon thought that I started with in consideration of the moderaders. If you want a new thread on What Happened to the crew and passengers of Flight 77 and the Pentagon story, then I will write it with the transcript of me Debating Pentagon Brass and the FBI on Location.
Christopher Bolynn has written the best article on that subject.
SamDanner

Old 09-14-2008, 06:42 PM

Exclamation Was That Obamma Bin-laden confessing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
they dont. bin laden got on world TV and said he did it.
europeans believe same as me, they got a TV too.
we made it easy, but he did it.
Go to U-TUBE and look at that confession. Compare and computer enhance every Bin Laden picture and you will see that the Bin Laden person on the confession tape was not Bin Laden. Even Dylan Avery of loose change confesses that! And Dyan and I do not talk about this.
SamDanner

Old 09-14-2008, 06:47 PM

Exclamation Straight on Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.H81 View Post
thats what I'm say. Why would a person on a suicide mission bring luggage to the airport with important documents on it. If he knew he was gonna be on a 1 way mission. Also that type of stuff woulda been burned way before mission day.

Also speaking of the hijackers, why are some of them still alive. Google it and you will find plenty of sources. This is not in responce to you, but the guy who you quoted.
I agree with everything that you quoted. The British brought it to my attention.
SamDanner

Old 09-14-2008, 06:49 PM

239 posts, read 701,609 times
Sam i took you advice and checked out your story and....http://www.erichufschmid.net/SamDannerResponds3Aug2006.html......http://www.erichufschmid.net/EyewitnessToFlight77.html.....http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2007/01/suicide-by-sam-danner-part-i.html......seems (broken link) you have a problem with the truth...... COME ON SAM.....are you trying to decieve us......??????? Thats not nice....http://www.erichufschmid.net/SamDannerResponds3Aug2006.html (broken link)

Old 09-14-2008, 07:13 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,520,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDanner View Post
I Have talked to Christopher Bolynn of American Free Press. I have been interviewed by Micheal Collins Piper show 3 times and Alex Jones. Current Cellphones can not work on Jet aircraft. That goes for any aircraft. If you are flying 520 Knotts you can not maintain cell phone contact with any tower. The credit card cell program on Flight 77 was not installed. This is a very touchy subject. I have started a new website just for these hard questions. I will have E-mail Addresses and URL,s in abundance and you will be able to call Congress.
Using a 50 Watt 140 to 148 MHZ Ham Radio I could talk Single channel ( Simplex ) for about 200 Miles. I used a 1989 Piper Cherokee single engine aircraft for this test. My sprint cell phone was useless at 180 Knotts. By the time I could dial , the Signal was gone. Every radio wave VHF/UHF is line of sight. My license is at N3MPE @ WWW.QRZ.COM The FBI did not want to talk.
SamDanner
Not to make light of your experience, but my Sprint phone was useless at 25 mph on the ground. Sprint customer service suggested I hold the handset outside of the vehicle while attempting to make a call from my moving vehicle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies