Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 09:49 PM

559 posts, read 1,464,337 times

Advertisements

This site says on important thing on why it can't be a conspiracy...Warning, he cusses quite a bit.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

So simple but yet so true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 10:43 PM

451 posts, read 1,228,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowthedirtbub View Post
This site says on important thing on why it can't be a conspiracy...Warning, he cusses quite a bit.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

So simple but yet so true.

I liked the site that you pointed out, but if you read any books from david ray griffin, he destroyed the NIST and popular mechanics. This was back in 2007 and they haven't tried to square off against his science.

Trust me nobody wants to belive there govt is capable of such harm, but if you consider the foul play during the bush/gore 2000 campaign. Operation nothwoods. MkUltra, and several other types of incidents why does this 1 seem so far fetched. I know you dont' want to see america as a country that it is, but remember this is "their" america, not yours and you can do something about it, by looking at america how it is and not how you would like it to be.

Cheers

Old 09-15-2008, 08:05 AM

38 posts, read 114,871 times
Exclamation You have done what I tell all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmeltdown View Post
Sam i took you advice and checked out your story and....http://www.erichufschmid.net/SamDannerResponds3Aug2006.html......http://www.erichufschmid.net/EyewitnessToFlight77.html.....http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2007/01/suicide-by-sam-danner-part-i.html......seems (broken link) you have a problem with the truth...... COME ON SAM.....are you trying to decieve us......??????? Thats not nice....Eyewitness to Flight 77 (http://www.erichufschmid.net/SamDannerResponds3Aug2006.html - broken link)
You have to understand one thing about the whole Pentagon story with me. Erichufschmid, Christopher Bolynn, Daryl Bradford Smith, Micheal Collins Pipper, Dylan Avery, Susan Bates. All of these people have an AGENDA and they have used it very well. I have been used and abused and I have been told I work for the Mossad and I am a Zionist pig and on and on. They have alleged cell phone voice mails and made a mockery of my son. I am now divorced because of speaking of what I saw and all I got was goverment Harrasment and Threats and Goverment shills and recants and the Famous WINGTV. Russell Pickering of Cody Wyoming ran the website www.Pentagonresearch.com. Can you find it now? No you can not. Another Goverment shill. I was warned and warned. Alex Jones told me to keep talking because I would be safer being well known.
Well being well known destroyed me young man. Did you know that it was reported that I have Lymphoma Cancer because of depleted U-238 found at the Pentagon? Yes ,why did those Goverment employes have Radiation suits on? Who started allof those stories about me? Who ? Who? Who? Southernmeltdown you tell me who? My name is on Google at least one time for 20 pages! Al yea, I want to pick up chicks and get attention. Southernmeltdown you just did not read enough my friend. Read all of the silly stories. In fact I am so fed up with all of these alleged friends of 9/11 Truthers that have used me for there own profit, that I say well done United States Goverment!!! You win!!
This is my last post. All I can say to you son is this. There was no Boeing 757-200 crash at the Pentagon. There was not one Passenger found. Remember it was total Cremation! Bull****!!!
Gosh I said a bad word! Well you need not ban me. I have it all on MySpace and that is where all of the photographs are.
G-Day. SamDanner

Old 09-15-2008, 08:37 AM

239 posts, read 701,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDanner View Post
You have to understand one thing about the whole Pentagon story with me. Erichufschmid, Christopher Bolynn, Daryl Bradford Smith, Micheal Collins Pipper, Dylan Avery, Susan Bates. All of these people have an AGENDA and they have used it very well. I have been used and abused and I have been told I work for the Mossad and I am a Zionist pig and on and on. They have alleged cell phone voice mails and made a mockery of my son. I am now divorced because of speaking of what I saw and all I got was goverment Harrasment and Threats and Goverment shills and recants and the Famous WINGTV. Russell Pickering of Cody Wyoming ran the website www.Pentagonresearch.com. Can you find it now? No you can not. Another Goverment shill. I was warned and warned. Alex Jones told me to keep talking because I would be safer being well known.
Well being well known destroyed me young man. Did you know that it was reported that I have Lymphoma Cancer because of depleted U-238 found at the Pentagon? Yes ,why did those Goverment employes have Radiation suits on? Who started allof those stories about me? Who ? Who? Who? Southernmeltdown you tell me who? My name is on Google at least one time for 20 pages! Al yea, I want to pick up chicks and get attention. Southernmeltdown you just did not read enough my friend. Read all of the silly stories. In fact I am so fed up with all of these alleged friends of 9/11 Truthers that have used me for there own profit, that I say well done United States Goverment!!! You win!!
This is my last post. All I can say to you son is this. There was no Boeing 757-200 crash at the Pentagon. There was not one Passenger found. Remember it was total Cremation! Bull****!!!
Gosh I said a bad word! Well you need not ban me. I have it all on MySpace and that is where all of the photographs are.
G-Day. SamDanner
you sir seem to be a popular person there are literally hundeds of stories about you good ,bad and indiffrent,crazy stuff some of it .....and long story short all i seem to find is more questions than answers....but i can tell you this much for sure,you have made 0 friends in the goverment thats for sure.... check this out...
At the time the Pentagon was hit, about 20,000 people were at work in the building. Yet despite the significant portion of the building affected by the crash, only 125 Pentagon employees were killed. The portion of the building that sustained the impact, called "Wedge One", had recently undergone renovations including the reinforcement of exterior walls with steel beams and columns. [SIZE=-1]3 [/SIZE]
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a...bodycount.html.....

Last edited by southernmeltdown; 09-15-2008 at 08:47 AM..

Old 09-15-2008, 10:49 AM

38 posts, read 114,871 times
Thumbs up You are right and Honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmeltdown View Post
you sir seem to be a popular person there are literally hundeds of stories about you good ,bad and indiffrent,crazy stuff some of it .....and long story short all i seem to find is more questions than answers....but i can tell you this much for sure,you have made 0 friends in the goverment thats for sure.... check this out...
At the time the Pentagon was hit, about 20,000 people were at work in the building. Yet despite the significant portion of the building affected by the crash, only 125 Pentagon employees were killed. The portion of the building that sustained the impact, called "Wedge One", had recently undergone renovations including the reinforcement of exterior walls with steel beams and columns. [SIZE=-1]3 [/SIZE]
9-11 Research: Minimized Fatalities.....
Well I already knew that story, but southernmeltdown, you are an objective man. You can see what I am up against and I am bitter about it. Enough is Enough is Enough. I told *** in a very kind way to remove the entire thread. Data-City Forums I will support in anyway I can.I consider you a friend and you are not stupid in any sense of the word.
I would rather write about being kind to your parrents and the poor and widows etc. No more Area 51 debates and stupid Chemtrails and all of the other obsesions that unbalanced people bring to the inernet. I want my Children to come to Data-city and enjoy.
Thanks Mate: SamDanner

Old 09-15-2008, 11:19 AM

179 posts, read 556,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.H81 View Post
I know you dont' want to see america as a country that it is, but remember this is "their" america, not yours and you can do something about it, by looking at america how it is and not how you would like it to be.
I really like that and can only second this! Think about it for a moment...

Old 09-15-2008, 11:21 AM

Maybe this thread needs to be split in 3 pieces
1) Org question that kinda is lost here: Why do Europeans Believe 9/11 was an inside job?
2) Something like "What you think about 9/11
3) Sam's truth or lie

I mean really, from my end: 5 pages and the org. question is not really all that discussed here?! Why not?

Old 09-15-2008, 12:03 PM

3,367 posts, read 11,059,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel079 View Post
Maybe this thread needs to be split in 3 pieces
1) Org question that kinda is lost here: Why do Europeans Believe 9/11 was an inside job?
2) Something like "What you think about 9/11
3) Sam's truth or lie

I mean really, from my end: 5 pages and the org. question is not really all that discussed here?! Why not?
The OP did not quote a reference for his question - he started the thread with "Why do 45% of Europeans Believe 9/11 was an inside job?" but the mods took out the "45%" because he didn't back it up!!!!

So I am not sure what anyone here is basing their response on....?

I made this response...to say that maybe the Europeans were basing their suspicions on the polls which came out of the USA....

Quote:
Originally Posted by southdown View Post

Polls conducted have said many things; at one point it seemed two-thirds of Americans thought the Bush Administration were not to be enitrely believed....

April 2004: CBS poll
21% said "telling the truth"
66% said they are "mostly telling the truth but hiding something"
10% said they are "mostly lying"
4% not sure.

Oct 2006 responses:
16% said "telling the truth"
53% said they are "mostly telling the truth but hiding something"
28% said they are "mostly lying"
3% not sure.

9/11 opinion polls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in 2006, just 16% of Americans trust their own President, and over 80% were still unsure what to believe.....? It's little wonder the Europeans are suspicious.

I might go with your judgement on the faulty data - and risk the wrath of the mods by quoting Twain/Disraeli;
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.'"

Last edited by southdown; 09-15-2008 at 12:11 PM..

Old 09-15-2008, 01:30 PM

Oh ok...now things make a lil more sense to me here. I got to this thread after the % thing was already gone, so that's why it appeared kinda confusing/ off track to me.

Understood the header/ discussion "What do Europeans believe it and we don't type discussion...

Old 09-15-2008, 03:40 PM

3,367 posts, read 11,059,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel079 View Post
Oh ok...now things make a lil more sense to me here. I got to this thread after the % thing was already gone, so that's why it appeared kinda confusing/ off track to me.

Understood the header/ discussion "What do Europeans believe it and we don't type discussion...
To be honest I think the mods should have changed the thread title completely, or shut it down - just taking out a number made it misleading.

The OP's title and question were barely even related. It has now just become a mish-mash about 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Maybe a new great debate thread is needed: "Should thread titles be more precisely worded?"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies