Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 12:00 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
p.s. Karfar, I'm pretty sure Tinky Winky is gay. He talks like a boy but wears a tutu and carries a purse.
Proof that idiots are not relegated to just religious institutions. Because a man exhibits traits usually given to females, that makes him gay? Wow. I thought we all entered the 21st century. I guess I was wrong.

To belabor this sorry issue and because it pisses me off ...so, if a man exhibits traits considered feminine, that makes him less of a man....just as if a woman raises her voice or drives a big rig, that makes her less of a woman? Heterosexuals need educating. It is tiring to realize that gay people really are the last group that one can demean and disparage without shame. And I apologize if this carries the thread off-topic.

But generally, there are nutjobs of all religious persuasions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

2,258 posts, read 3,494,719 times
I think some of you are glossing over the fact that Christians have been slaughtering Jews, Muslims, and anyone else who wouldn't convert for centuries.

No religion on this planet is without blood on its hands.

Which is part of the reason I think they are all a load of manure.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:10 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
If there was a Muslim equivalent to Mickey, the government would have banned him from the US.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:49 PM

500 posts, read 703,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
If there was a Muslim equivalent to Mickey, the government would have banned him from the US.
Farfour Mouse dies in last episode | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

More brain washing from the religion of peace.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:01 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,611,786 times
It sounds to me that the cleric was referring to house mice not a cartoon Who wouldn't want to rid their house of mice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies