Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 12:46 PM

1,326 posts, read 2,391,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
Academics (academic definition |Dictionary.com #9) aren't only black, are they?
Yes but you said "I swear to God, I don't know how you people (academics in general) have such confidence in your over-rated degrees. You are so ill-informed and under-read to have any confidence whatsoever. You should be reading something reputable right now instead of playing."

I'm just trying to clarify what you meant. When you said "you people" were you referring to all people or just blacks? The original poster you were responding to was specifically talking about his educational experience as a black man.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:12 PM

216 posts, read 290,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Well, 1000, you are certainly a man who does not fit stereotypes or pigeonholes.........LOL. Anyway, I will not get into many of the points you make. Just because you believe blacks have a reputation for promiscuity does not make it so. Although I respect Justice Clarence Thomas immensely as a successful, albeit flawed, African American human being, his experience, or the experiences that formed his views, are those of Clarence Thomas, not black male America in general. You seem to be proud of having been in jail. I have not been in jail, and I do not plan on going (however, me being a black man in America, I am a lot closer to it than most just by existing). I simply studied and worked until I could not study and work anymore. My academic background is similar to that of Thomas. There is nothing I encountered in high school, college or grad school that makes me feel inferior or under question because (some of, or many of) my ancestors were black Africans. I can go to bed at night and understand that there is no large number of white men who are my intellectual or physical superior, and I raised my three sons to believe they were as smart, as morally upright, and as physically robust as any other man. I do believe there has been and still remains a need for affirmative action, however, as there are too many areas in this society where whites, who, believe it or not, still control things, would make it impossible for blacks and other Americans to enjoy equal human, economic and civil rights if there were not government-based protections and field levelers.
Sunil's Dad,

I just wanted to stop in and applaud you. Thank you!

Old 09-19-2008, 01:32 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,412,887 times
Quote:
That's merely your opinion. No more, no less. My reality is different.
That was a given... I was commenting on your inaccurate choice of phrasing. Not your position.

Quote:
So what turd behavior did you indulge in that led to you ending up in jail? It is ironic that you claim some cultural superiority to me because I choose to dispute your assertions.
I was scum. I was every bit the same piece of human filth you'd find in every other house of Detroit, MI. However, upon my last release, around ten years ago, I started reading respectable writing. That's when I started to adopt superior values.

I didn't claim cultural superiority because you disagree with me, I claim cultural superiority because your views betray a slave-mentality.

Quote:
More white male arrogance.
My arrogance is independent of my pigmentation. That's the tragedy of racism: It's such an easy scapegoat that recognizing that a person considers you inferior because of what you believe, rather than your pigmentation, it becomes a habit that obstructs intelligent thought.

Quote:
I read the book too, bro.
... but didn't know he was referring to actual practices, not his feelings about it? Uh huh.

Quote:
My point is that my path to higher education was not greased by favoritism but by my hard work.
You make that point by attacking Thomas' perspective. Please stop now. You're already buried, don't make it worse.

Quote:
Maybe you should stop assuming things and refrain from accusing me of rejecting information, objective or otherwise.
Please cite an assumption that I've made without an antecedent condition and then explain it's inconsistency with reality.

Quote:
How long did it take you to learn that? I guess you learned it too late, huh?
If it did, should my person today be judged as inferior because of a poor upbringing?

Quote:
What would my culture have to do with my proximity or likelihood for ending up incarcerated unjustly? Were you imprisoned because your culture is corrupt, or is it just you that is corrupt?
That I turned my life around is evidence that I'm not corrupt, but my culture-- my values-- was corrupt.

In regard to the first question: Black people don't go to jail because they're black. They go to jail because they break the law and have lived their lives without developing a respectable circle of associates.

Quote:
Actually, it's a product of the inferior segments of yours.
I agree. Inferior whites also believe that good and bad blacks go to jail because of skin color. It's idiotic.

Quote:
Yes, and given my achievement in high school, the only barrier to access to school for me would have been white racism. Right subject.
Let me get this straight. The first post says that blacks get favorable treatment for entry into school. You counter that with an irrelevant argument about what happens after blacks gain access. And now, since your previous argument was demonstrated irrelevant, you're now arguing that evidence that blacks do not get favorable treatment is your need for favorable treatment?

Did real good on the SAT, did you? You'll understand why I can't believe you, right?

Quote:
That's for me to assure. You have no impact whatsoever on this, and therefore your opinion is irrelevant and beyond insignificant.
Assure or insure? Jesus...

Your rule for relevance implies that no opinions be made unless one is directly involved with a subject. It's a pretty way of saying "You got no right to judge me." Holy slavery, batman!

Quote:
I never said whites of today should pay for anything.
You said you support affirmative action. An example of affirmative action is an instance of whites giving you the advantage of a given number of points on a test. Therefore, you believe whites should pay you points on a test.

Of course, the consequence of that alone is enormous. It gives unfair access to higher paying jobs, which, when that premise is included, the conclusion "you believe whites owe blacks money" is true.

That you don't see this stuff is why your degree is so laughable.

Quote:
You do a great job of representing that "small percentage".........
Oh, I know, I know. I must be a racist because I think you're a pathetic person and the mainstream culture of your race is corrupt. Nasty ol' white people who don't prescribe to the PC BS that encourages your aberrant beliefs! Shame on me.

Quote:
I've been called worse...
Sadly, I think you believe that... and that's an enormous, sad statement about your values.

Quote:
... seeing the things you post, I find it laughable that someone like you would expect me to trust you with anything other than cleaning the dog feces off my street...
Yeah... but the problem is that when you don't let the worst of us have choices, no one gets choices. No choices; no freedom. But what do you care? You retain the culture that accepted slavery; that acquiesced as long as the slaveholders weren't too bad; the culture that doesn't understand what being called a slave means... and the culture that is perfectly happy restoring slavery in the form that holds the government as slaveholder.

I'd rather pick up dog feces if it meant freedom... but you can't appreciate that, can you?

Quote:
No, I know absolutely nothing about America. I need YOU to educate me and explain why I am an overrated, under-read, ill-informed slave.
I think you should work on understanding what America's about first. Once you understand the details of America's history-- from pre-Revolution until post-Civil War-- you'll understand why your current beliefs have exposed you as over-rated, under-read and ill-informed. Read Locke's "Second Treatise of Government" and Douglass' "My Bondage and My Freedom" and then you'll understand what makes you a slave in mind.

Quote:
I wonder just what reading materials are available in our correctional facilities nowadays.
Last time I was there, it was pretty thin. I actually started reading seriously outside. Does it bother you that a once-upon-a-time criminal is so much more informed than you? Does it bother you that your pigment can't be used as an excuse that you're not my equal, but working to understand my environment makes us unequal?

I think you should read more to repair the discrepancy between us.

Quote:
I think your criminal butt has spent too much time listening to racist idiots.
I would say the same thing about you. You've been told all your life that because of your race, you need help. I don't think that's fair to you. I think it encourages you to continue your life in intellectual darkness-- to continue to live your life under the mis-education that encourages your helplessness.

Quote:
And I find it hard that any respectable African American person would actually marry you.
The funny thing is that when you start to accomplish things for yourself, as she and major players in her family did, you see the difference between real racism-- closing doors on you because of your pigment-- and what you claim to be racism-- a negative opinion of main-stream black culture.

With that considered, it's not hard to see why a successful black woman would be open-minded to my beliefs... because successful black people-- those who don't depend on special treatment as a reward for their pigment-- feel the same way.

Quote:
In any event, you know nothing about me, my history or my culture. I sense more than a little white male jealousy here as well.......how ironic.
I have a pretty clear impression of you through your opinions... and no, I'm not jealous... but if I was, why would it be related to my pigment? Are you racist?

Old 09-19-2008, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsville_secede View Post
Yes but you said "I swear to God, I don't know how you people (academics in general) have such confidence in your over-rated degrees. You are so ill-informed and under-read to have any confidence whatsoever. You should be reading something reputable right now instead of playing."

I'm just trying to clarify what you meant. When you said "you people" were you referring to all people or just blacks? The original poster you were responding to was specifically talking about his educational experience as a black man.
The "academics in general" followed "you people", obviously, to specify the definition of "you people" to avoid what may have been misconstrued to mean "black people".

"You people" refer to academics in general.

Old 09-19-2008, 06:51 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Default I'm done with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad
That's merely your opinion. No more, no less. My reality is different.

Quote:
That was a given... I was commenting on your inaccurate choice of phrasing. Not your position.
I am going to respond to you only one more time, as I have neither need nor desire to engage you any more. My choice of phrasing was not inaccurate. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. Until you have been granted clairvoyance, you cannot tell me what is accurate and what is not.

Quote:
So what turd behavior did you indulge in that led to you ending up in jail? It is ironic that you claim some cultural superiority to me because I choose to dispute your assertions.
Quote:
I was scum. I was every bit the same piece of human filth you'd find in every other house of Detroit, MI. However, upon my last release, around ten years ago, I started reading respectable writing. That's when I started to adopt superior values.

I didn't claim cultural superiority because you disagree with me, I claim cultural superiority because your views betray a slave-mentality.
What do you mean was? There is nothing superior about you, nor any culture you claim to belong to. Indeed, I have no idea whether you have a culture or not? What culture is yours, and how does it differ from what you claim is mine?

Quote:
More white male arrogance.
Quote:
My arrogance is independent of my pigmentation. That's the tragedy of racism: It's such an easy scapegoat that recognizing that a person considers you inferior because of what you believe, rather than your pigmentation, it becomes a habit that obstructs intelligent thought.
I find it fascinating that someone who spews hatred of and disdain for another person's culture is accusing anyone of racism. Your level of hypocrisy is astonishing.

Quote:
I read the book too, bro.
Quote:
... but didn't know he was referring to actual practices, not his feelings about it? Uh huh.
He may have been referring to actual practices, but they have nothing to do with me.

Quote:
My point is that my path to higher education was not greased by favoritism but by my hard work.
Quote:
You make that point by attacking Thomas' perspective. Please stop now. You're already buried, don't make it worse.
I stated that Thomas' views were his and his alone. I did not attack them at all. I simply said his experience did not reflect my experience. Perhaps you should go to a local community college and take Reading Comprehension 101. I guess they didn't offer that in jail.

Quote:
Maybe you should stop assuming things and refrain from accusing me of rejecting information, objective or otherwise.
Quote:
Please cite an assumption that I've made without an antecedent condition and then explain it's inconsistency with reality.
I just did.

Quote:
How long did it take you to learn that? I guess you learned it too late, huh?
Quote:
If it did, should my person today be judged as inferior because of a poor upbringing?
You are not inferior; you just lack character.

Quote:
What would my culture have to do with my proximity or likelihood for ending up incarcerated unjustly? Were you imprisoned because your culture is corrupt, or is it just you that is corrupt?
Quote:
That I turned my life around is evidence that I'm not corrupt, but my culture-- my values-- was corrupt.

In regard to the first question: Black people don't go to jail because they're black. They go to jail because they break the law and have lived their lives without developing a respectable circle of associates.
You are a former inmate. I do not have to tell you that there are racial discrepancies in the American justice system, and that bias is ingrained in it. Many black people go to jail because they commit crimes; this also applies to white people such as yourself. There are also some blacks who are innocent of the crimes of which they are accused, but remain locked up. Their circles of associates are unrelated to this fact.

Quote:
Actually, it's a product of the inferior segments of yours.
Quote:
I agree. Inferior whites also believe that good and bad blacks go to jail because of skin color. It's idiotic.
So you say.

Quote:
Yes, and given my achievement in high school, the only barrier to access to school for me would have been white racism. Right subject.
Quote:
Let me get this straight. The first post says that blacks get favorable treatment for entry into school. You counter that with an irrelevant argument about what happens after blacks gain access. And now, since your previous argument was demonstrated irrelevant, you're now arguing that evidence that blacks do not get favorable treatment is your need for favorable treatment?
No, all I said is that I got no favorable treatment, and that you cannot assume that "blacks" are in school because of it. Again I will point you to your lack of comprehension; my aside about being able to get out of school simply pointed to the fallacy of your argument about blacks being given favorable treatment.

Quote:
Did real good on the SAT, did you? You'll understand why I can't believe you, right?
Like I really give a rat's a$$ about what you believe.

Quote:
That's for me to assure. You have no impact whatsoever on this, and therefore your opinion is irrelevant and beyond insignificant.
Quote:
Assure or insure? Jesus...
My usage was correct in the context of the phrase.

Quote:
Your rule for relevance implies that no opinions be made unless one is directly involved with a subject. It's a pretty way of saying "You got no right to judge me." Holy slavery, batman!
What?

Quote:
I never said whites of today should pay for anything.
Quote:
You said you support affirmative action. An example of affirmative action is an instance of whites giving you the advantage of a given number of points on a test. Therefore, you believe whites should pay you points on a test.

Of course, the consequence of that alone is enormous. It gives unfair access to higher paying jobs, which, when that premise is included, the conclusion "you believe whites owe blacks money" is true.

That you don't see this stuff is why your degree is so laughable.
First of all, there are many examples, implementations and nuances to affirmative action. I said nothing about whites paying me points for anything; as I stated before, I did not need points or numerical advantages to get into college. I have a high-paying job because I am capable of performing the responsibilities of said job. Sorry you can't say the same.

So why can't you simply read my words and interpret what they are saying without going on irrelevant tangents? Didn't you learn that where you come from?

Quote:
You do a great job of representing that "small percentage".........
Quote:
Oh, I know, I know. I must be a racist because I think you're a pathetic person and the mainstream culture of your race is corrupt. Nasty ol' white people who don't prescribe to the PC BS that encourages your aberrant beliefs! Shame on me.
OK, you think I'm a pathetic person. I think you're a hypocritical little punkboy who can't get over his hatred for his supposed "cultural inferiors" who are doing a lot better in the white man's world than he is.

Quote:
I've been called worse...
Quote:
Sadly, I think you believe that... and that's an enormous, sad statement about your values.
Again..........what?

Quote:
... seeing the things you post, I find it laughable that someone like you would expect me to trust you with anything other than cleaning the dog feces off my street...
Quote:
Yeah... but the problem is that when you don't let the worst of us have choices, no one gets choices. No choices; no freedom. But what do you care?
I started out this thread neutral, even with a modicum of wry admiration of you. Then with your nasty words you proceeded to destroy any good will I may have developed as a result of debating you. As of now, I care not one iota about you or anything that has anything to do with you.

Quote:
You retain the culture that accepted slavery; that acquiesced as long as the slaveholders weren't too bad; the culture that doesn't understand what being called a slave means... and the culture that is perfectly happy restoring slavery in the form that holds the government as slaveholder.
You are really stretching here. Why do you even think I am the descendant of slaves? Again, you know nothing about my culture.

Quote:
I'd rather pick up dog feces if it meant freedom... but you can't appreciate that, can you?
Depend on what your concept of freedom is, hermanito.

Quote:
No, I know absolutely nothing about America. I need YOU to educate me and explain why I am an overrated, under-read, ill-informed slave.
Quote:
I think you should work on understanding what America's about first. Once you understand the details of America's history-- from pre-Revolution until post-Civil War-- you'll understand why your current beliefs have exposed you as over-rated, under-read and ill-informed. Read Locke's "Second Treatise of Government" and Douglass' "My Bondage and My Freedom" and then you'll understand what makes you a slave in mind.
I understand America more than you might ever know. I know American history very well. I have read Douglass' book; I have not read Locke's. Maybe some day I will.

Quote:
I wonder just what reading materials are available in our correctional facilities nowadays.
Quote:
Last time I was there, it was pretty thin. I actually started reading seriously outside. Does it bother you that a once-upon-a-time criminal is so much more informed than you?
Once a criminal, always a criminal. Isn't that what you reactionaries believe? Funny, isn't it? Does it bother you that a black man, one of those you feared and despised before, after and during your incarceration, is your intellectual equal (I will never claim superiority to anyone, unless I am forced to)? You can read, talk junk on the Internet and look down your rather smelly nose at me all you want, but you will never achieve the degree of success that I have.

Quote:
Does it bother you that your pigment can't be used as an excuse that you're not my equal, but working to understand my environment makes us unequal?

I think you should read more to repair the discrepancy between us.
Keep on thinking that...........

Quote:
I think your criminal butt has spent too much time listening to racist idiots.
Quote:
I would say the same thing about you. You've been told all your life that because of your race, you need help. I don't think that's fair to you. I think it encourages you to continue your life in intellectual darkness-- to continue to live your life under the mis-education that encourages your helplessness.
I rather enjoy my darkness, intellectual or otherwise.

Quote:
And I find it hard that any respectable African American person would actually marry you.
Quote:
The funny thing is that when you start to accomplish things for yourself, as she and major players in her family did, you see the difference between real racism-- closing doors on you because of your pigment-- and what you claim to be racism-- a negative opinion of main-stream black culture.

With that considered, it's not hard to see why a successful black woman would be open-minded to my beliefs... because successful black people-- those who don't depend on special treatment as a reward for their pigment-- feel the same way.
I will never insult a black woman. I will simply say that if it is actually true that you are married to one, well, I certainly feel sorry for her.

Quote:
In any event, you know nothing about me, my history or my culture. I sense more than a little white male jealousy here as well.......how ironic.
Quote:
I have a pretty clear impression of you through your opinions... and no, I'm not jealous
Well, I have a pretty clear impression of you through yours.........and I think you are.

Quote:
... but if I was, why would it be related to my pigment? Are you racist?
I think you should be asking yourself that question.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:58 PM

I'm looking to wrap it up too. I'll only respond to a couple.

Quote:
... there are racial discrepancies in the American justice system, and that bias is ingrained in it.
The bias is the bias against those who do not respect the basic values of this country. That's not racism, that's the respectable response to slave culture.

Quote:
Their circles of associates are unrelated to this fact. [in regard to incarceration]
Not really. When you surround yourself with respectable people, when you're involved in the community and not being a dirtball, you don't get falsely arrested or accused. You're a respectable person and no one messes with you. If you want to hang-out with scum or in the rowdier places, you're going to end up in trouble. That's just how it works.

Quote:
No, all I said is that I got no favorable treatment, and that you cannot assume that "blacks" are in school because of it.
No, you said,"Black men get into school if they can do the work; if they can't, they don't." That's a whole lot different.

Quote:
First of all, there are many examples, implementations and nuances to affirmative action.
And all of them require the natural playing field to be slanted toward the benefit of blacks. Whatever results from that unnatural advantage is what you think white people owe you.

Quote:
I have a high-paying job because I am capable of performing the responsibilities of said job.
For some reason, I'm guessing it's a state job.

Quote:
You are really stretching here. Why do you even think I am the descendant of slaves? Again, you know nothing about my culture.
Your ancestors are irrelevant. Your culture is your values. Your values can be seen in your opinions. (Check the definition: culture definition |Dictionary.com )

Quote:
I understand America more than you might ever know. I know American history very well. I have read Douglass' book; I have not read Locke's. Maybe some day I will.
If you haven't read Locke, how the f'k do you think you're able to understand American history? Kind of hard to grasp the Declaration of Independence without it, isn't it? Kind of hard to grasp American government without it, eh?

If you read Douglass, I suggest you read it again with an eye toward recognizing and comparing the behaviors of the crippled then and now.

Quote:
Once a criminal, always a criminal. Isn't that what you reactionaries believe?
A lot of people do. I accept it as a necessary human trait. Generalizations must be made... generalizations keep people safe.

Quote:
Funny, isn't it? Does it bother you that a black man... is your intellectual equal
You're really a weird person. I don't care that you're black. I don't think you're my equal. I sincerely believe you to be terribly stupid... but even if you weren't, the only thing that matters to me is your values.

I think you really need to always have something out of your control to use as an excuse for why someone would disapprove of you. I think you're scum... not because of your education, color or income. It's because people suffered generation after generation dreaming of freedom but people like you just throw it away like it's garbage without regard to all the suffering. You haven't read Locke, but you think you know something of America.

I find you disgusting. Not because you're black, but because you waste what so many died dreaming for... and then you just keep the same characteristics that kept them chained. It's pathetic.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
I'm looking to wrap it up too. I'll only respond to a couple.

The bias is the bias against those who do not respect the basic values of this country. That's not racism, that's the respectable response to slave culture.

Not really. When you surround yourself with respectable people, when you're involved in the community and not being a dirtball, you don't get falsely arrested or accused. You're a respectable person and no one messes with you. If you want to hang-out with scum or in the rowdier places, you're going to end up in trouble. That's just how it works.

No, you said,"Black men get into school if they can do the work; if they can't, they don't." That's a whole lot different.

And all of them require the natural playing field to be slanted toward the benefit of blacks. Whatever results from that unnatural advantage is what you think white people owe you.

For some reason, I'm guessing it's a state job.

Your ancestors are irrelevant. Your culture is your values. Your values can be seen in your opinions. (Check the definition: culture definition |Dictionary.com )

If you haven't read Locke, how the f'k do you think you're able to understand American history? Kind of hard to grasp the Declaration of Independence without it, isn't it? Kind of hard to grasp American government without it, eh?

If you read Douglass, I suggest you read it again with an eye toward recognizing and comparing the behaviors of the crippled then and now.

A lot of people do. I accept it as a necessary human trait. Generalizations must be made... generalizations keep people safe.

You're really a weird person. I don't care that you're black. I don't think you're my equal. I sincerely believe you to be terribly stupid... but even if you weren't, the only thing that matters to me is your values.

I think you really need to always have something out of your control to use as an excuse for why someone would disapprove of you. I think you're scum... not because of your education, color or income. It's because people suffered generation after generation dreaming of freedom but people like you just throw it away like it's garbage without regard to all the suffering. You haven't read Locke, but you think you know something of America.

I find you disgusting. Not because you're black, but because you waste what so many died dreaming for... and then you just keep the same characteristics that kept them chained. It's pathetic.
Well, I think you're a stupid piece of sh__. I don't understand American history because I didn't read one book you allegedly read. The hell with you and your narrow-minded kind. Fu-- you.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Well, I think you're a stupid piece of sh__. I don't understand American history because I didn't read one book you allegedly read. The hell with you and your narrow-minded kind. Fu-- you.
It just so happens that everything rests on those 125pgs.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Because when a white man approaches a woman like that, they're considered scum (along with the woman who responds to it.) However, when a black man does it, he's forgiven because no one really expects anything better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
True, and he has to hit quick before his other three pregnant girlfrinds find out he's at it again..
their motto is hit and run, let someone else raise the kids I leave behind...
What does this have to do with women or kids? The OP appears to be a man.

//www.city-data.com/forum/augus...ml#post4678758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrun View Post
Where would be the best place to live . For a 25 year old single male moving to the area. I was thinking about somewhere downtown. Augusta seems to have alot of activities going on down there. To keep me occupied. What do you guys think about downtown, or name some other areas.
But I could be wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrun View Post
I see the racist are already out.

But back to my original post. I have been approach by white and asian men before of course. White guys hit on me more than anybody. Im a waitress and I get hit on by white dudes every day. Just because some white guys have a thing for asians. I never said that there isn't white or asian men that aren't confident about themselves. And that every black male is. I have dated several asian men. My last boyfriend who I was with until he cheated on me was white. My currentboyfriend is black. This is from my own experience.
The original post appears to be his personal observation of the confidence of gay black men to approach a gay Asian (Korean) man. This is about gay sexual confidence.

The rest of this thread is a tangent and not related to what the OP is asking/stating. Either that, or he's full of it. And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
I don't know what you are talking about.
Several pages of discussion and s/he has never come back to clarify so none of us really do.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:12 PM

305 posts, read 805,429 times
Wow... good observation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies