Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 11:02 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
I think you can smell a racist thread a mile away "OG"
I'm sure I can, seems the left has the ammo for that. On noes, he's a racist, he hates us I tell ya because he DOESN'T AGREE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 11:04 PM

261 posts, read 621,623 times
Big Bear,

What do you mean the President can "do whatever he wants." Uh, no he can't. Ever heard of Checks and Balances?

Who said you were white? Not I. You could very well be black, hispanic, or asian. There are plenty of people of various races that hate themselves. I will not rule you out as a possibility there. But in all seriousness, I doubt you are a minority.
Unless you mean "minority" in a non-racial way....

Either way, you have some issues.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:06 PM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,645,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
I'm sure I can, seems the left has the ammo for that. On noes, he's a racist, he hates us I tell ya because he DOESN'T AGREE!
When you ask a person who claims to be African American what part of Africa they are from I would say you have some serious race issues. Half or more of your posts deal with race. Come out the closet "OG"

Old 09-21-2008, 11:07 PM

382 posts, read 589,799 times
Quote:
Out of curiosity, where in Africa were you born? Who has mentioned uppity OTHER then black folk?
Do I really have to school you? I can proudly say I am African American; Black American; whatever route you want to go. This is my heritage just like Anglo Saxon is a term used to place white Americans whose ancestors originated from Europe.

The Neocons have tried their best to paint Obama as "one of them" and "not one of use" at every chance they get. From the bitter comments to even know. It's just a code word to say "put that nig in his place." And it mainly plays to those PWT's. Because they cleary hate seeing a black man more educated then their low class a&s.
Please wait, your request is processed...

Bush Insider Advises McCain: Paint Obama As "Uppity" - http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/A_Bushies_advice.html

Please wait, your request is processed...Bush Insider Advises McCain: Paint Obama As "Uppity"

Old 09-21-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorback_06 View Post
Do I really have to school you? I can proudly say I am African American; Black American; whatever route you want to go. This is my heritage just like Anglo Saxon is a term used to place white Americans whose ancestors originated from Europe.

The Neocons have tried their best to paint Obama as "one of them" and "not one of use" at every chance they get. From the bitter comments to even know. It's just a code word to say "put that nig in his place." And it mainly plays to those PWT's. Because they cleary hate seeing a black man more educated then their low class a&s.
Please wait, your request is processed...

Bush Insider Advises McCain: Paint Obama As "Uppity" - http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/A_Bushies_advice.html

Please wait, your request is processed...Bush Insider Advises McCain: Paint Obama As "Uppity"

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't play the silly divisive hyphenated American name game, I'm an American that happens to be whatever........I was not born in Europe or Africa so I am NOT a European or African American like those who actually were.

As far as Dumbo goes, he is what he is. Half black and half white genetically and he happened to grow up white for the most part. His father and later his mother both dumped him, matter of history. I'm sure that has much to do with his flawed persona.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:16 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,924 times
Quote:
Out of curiosity, where in Africa were you born? Who has mentioned uppity OTHER then black folk?
Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R - GA)

Old 09-21-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
When you ask a person who claims to be African American what part of Africa they are from I would say you have some serious race issues. Half or more of your posts deal with race. Come out the closet "OG"
No, I'm straight, honest. Race post???? What's the name of THIS thread and any other? How many racial threads have I started?

Old 09-21-2008, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Wow, someone from Gooberland that I never heard of! Damn, what did the self proclaimed Reverend call Dumbo just before he wanted to cut his gonads off a few weeks ago? Probably can't say that word here, can we?

Old 09-21-2008, 11:23 PM

261 posts, read 621,623 times
Wings: His mother passed away. She didn't "dump" him. But, I can read by your post that you are just baiting now, and not necessarily race baiting for conversation's sake. Especially the last sentence.

Wings: Would you ever vote for a minority candidate?

Old 09-21-2008, 11:24 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,438 times
Quote:
No, I'm straight, honest. Race post???? What's the name of THIS thread and any other? How many racial threads have I started?
Don't get worked up over this three letter guy. He must not think highly of himself to only make a screen name with three letters. He seems like the type who gets off on guilt tripping people...

Keepthefaith is in fact a 'baiter' herself, she must get off on making people feel guilty too... This is a new phenomena!

As I have said, this thread should be shut down as nobody has answered my question, only ruthless fighting between dumb people. I'm tired, goodnight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies