Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 09:15 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
I can "smell" a Democrat from miles away. They usually reek of pensions, gov't subsidies, old-guard politics, and near sightedness.
That says it all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 09:16 PM

2,935 posts, read 6,716,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers115 View Post
Same as whites....rich ones are for republicans, and hard working middle class ones are for democrats.

Yes some blacks collect a welfare check and vote democrat...but i have seen lazy whites who sit on welfare and vote republican...
Liberals on average earn more than conservatives.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:17 PM

142 posts, read 406,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KantLockeMeIn View Post
Jesse Jackson has been very successful at extorting money from companies by playing the race card... and there's no denying that he's a Democrat.

Jesse Jackson is very racist. He isent any better than the kkk. Just because Jesse Jacksons like that doesent mean all black democrats are...that would be like saying all white republicans are in the kkk.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:21 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
You know, a few months ago before I stumbled across this forum (I use to only go on the forum for my state), I would have been shocked beyond words to hear the racist rantings that some people mistake for thought. I honestly thought that, if people like this still existed, they were all confined to small KKK cells located in places cut off from modern inventions....like schools. But over the past few months I've come to the frightening conclusion that there really are people out there in mainstream America that still think this way. I just want to assure any young folks out there who are black that not every person who is white is stupid and don't let those who are define who you are in your mind. You know you are better than that.

OR some people are just tired of the racist rants of the Farakooks, Sharptons, Obammaies, Jacksons and Wrights et al and don't really gaf anymore what YOU might think? Some people don't read race into EVERY moment of the day like Dumbo would like his lemmings to think. Some people such as MYSELF really don't care but we are amazed at the ignorance of the left and their illiterate, griping, begging, thieving population.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:22 PM

1,936 posts, read 5,832,965 times
Quote:
Jesse Jackson is very racist. He isent any better than the kkk. Just because Jesse Jacksons like that doesent mean all black democrats are...that would be like saying all white republicans are in the kkk.
yeah, more correct would be to say that all kkk members are white republicans (and/or possibly members of farther-to-the-right political parties).

Old 09-21-2008, 09:22 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
That says it all.
You must agree with taking money away from people who earned it ad giving it to people who didn't earn it? That sums up the "FUNDAMENTAL" Democratic "ideal".

Old 09-21-2008, 09:23 PM

451 posts, read 1,228,242 times
I think I'm pretty successful, and I don't vote republican. I'm on track 100K before I"m 30. Now I'm by no means gonna have a boat and be eating crab, but I can't see cutting back those social services when I use a lot of them. Not all of them where just hand outs. Some of them like Y.E.S.S and upward bounds do great things. And I will agree they give a extra push to people from lower class backgrounds, but they need it if they wanna have a good chance at success. The super rich enjoy better health care, safer neighborhoods, and better education. It wasn't my fault I was born into the family I got. I have made the best of it, but we can't choose the oppertunties we are given at birth. My issue with the social programs is that they need to be overhaled. Thats what I would like to see. I would like to change the way you give out dollars as in you have to earn it and there would be time limits.

1,827 posts, read 2,589,014 times
Quote:

Jebus H. you just made a statement that is actually correct! Have a Iron City on me.

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
I'll tell you! Blacks vote lock step with democrats because of the prospect of getting more money in the form of a welfare or some other form of "help me, I'm black" check. Any other reason why 93% of blacks vote democrat is along ideological lines, which means that blacks think that democrats undertand their supposed "plight".

Today, I helped a black couple cast off from Bayside marina in Miami (FL) today. They are undoubtedly Republicans - they own their own boat (34' Sea Ray) and they were going for a sunet cruise. They had two pounds of stone crab and a bottle of sparkling wine! How fun!!! Black yachtsmen!!! I love it!!! They were so nice! They are part of the 7% blacks who vote Republican... Hint, hint...... (Vote Republican if you are successful or you are a business owner, only *haters* vote Democrat because they are jealous because they don't have as much money as you...) GO BLACK REPUBLICANS!!!!
I seriously doubt if this OP asked them if the couple in question were repugnantans or if he just assumed since he saw a rich black couple. He proably also assumes everytime he sees a group of young black men that they are automatically bloods, crisps or gangstas.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:24 PM

1,936 posts, read 5,832,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
OR some people are just tired of the racist rants of the Farakooks, Sharptons, Obammaies, Jacksons and Wrights et al and don't really gaf anymore what YOU might think? Some people don't read race into EVERY moment of the day like Dumbo would like his lemmings to think. Some people such as MYSELF really don't care but we are amazed at the ignorance of the left and their illiterate, griping, begging, thieving population.
Everyone knows that the Republican polticians/ corporate execs are the biggest thieves on earth...and their party's base is the most illiterate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies