Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 05:18 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,070,424 times

Advertisements

Alex Jones' Prison Planet: The truth will set you free!
With troops patroling our cities and towns this can only get worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 05:25 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,244,818 times
Better clean those AK-47s.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:33 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,974,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Stocked up on a new WASR-10 and got an AMD-65 recently.

Also got an AR-15 5.45 upper just 'cause the ammo is so dern cheap.

Even though I much prefer the AKs, as an American I must own one Mattel toy gun.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:36 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
I have a Daisy Red Ryder

Old 09-24-2008, 05:41 PM

564 posts, read 892,821 times
This is unbelievable! A message I have for any U.S. troop-You are sworn to protect the constitution of the United States of America, if in deed a collapse of our economic and monetary system happens-the evidence is overwhelming that this was a "staged" event. I can see that (my opinion) the federal reserve's lax regulation on it's issuing of credit, and those in the know not enacting regulation to curtail these horrible mortgage lending practices are the direct result of the situation we are faced today. You know what I want to say next, but I will not. It is your duty to protect the citizens and will of the people, even if that means to re-instate the constitution.

So...will it be the civil war of 2008-09? Maybe if we had states rights the way we were supposed to, May we not be in this mess? Look what the federals have done to this country!

Would U.S. troops fire on U.S. citizens trying to take the country back?

Old 09-24-2008, 05:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
This is unbelievable! A message I have for any U.S. troop-You are sworn to protect the constitution of the United States of America, if in deed a collapse of our economic and monetary system happens-the evidence is overwhelming that this was a "staged" event. I can see that (my opinion) the federal reserve's lax regulation on it's issuing of credit, and those in the know not enacting regulation to curtail these horrible mortgage lending practices are the direct result of the situation we are faced today. You know what I want to say next, but I will not. It is your duty to protect the citizens and will of the people, even if that means to re-instate the constitution.

So...will it be the civil war of 2008-09? Maybe if we had states rights the way we were supposed to, May we not be in this mess? Look what the federals have done to this country!

Would U.S. troops fire on U.S. citizens trying to take the country back?
Seems the military is taking over the role of the National Guard.

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Army Times

Toward Freedom - Bush Moves Toward Martial Law
snippet from above:
"Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) (2), which was signed by the commander in chief on October 17th, 2006, in a private Oval Office ceremony, allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."

[SIZE=2]"Unfortunately, this past week, the president dealt posse comitatus, along with American democracy, a near fatal blow. Consequently, it will take an aroused citizenry to undo the damage wrought by this horrendous act, part and parcel, as we have seen, of a long train of abuses and outrages perpetrated by this authoritarian administration."
[/SIZE]

Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,732,114 times
Folks, I think we need to calm down, take a breath, and grasp some reality, and employ some common sense.....The scenario as I see it. People get upset, and try to do some stupid things, so some "non lethal force" will be applied, and the stunned protesters will go to a holding area. Until things calm down. If the government allowed an armed rabble to take control, we would be vulnerable to every external enemy we have on this planet. An invasion by Cuba wouldnt be out of the question at that point for cryin out loud. People NEED to remain calm, allow the situation to stabilize. AND THINK! Cool heads save lives, Hot heads court disaster. Some of the stuff you folks post here scares me more than the screwy tinfoilhat stuff I've read elsewhere.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:36 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,890 times
On one hand, this all looks planned so resistance would be futile. The use of non-lethal weapons that make you feel like you're on fire will prove to be quite a deterrent. But the rage that would result from the use of this on US citizens may be difficult to contain. Hence there will be layers of force to deflect the opposition.

On the other hand, ALL things must pass and all systems fail. Though thoroughly planned in advance, this imposed order will fail on its own. Complete control of anything is impossible. So, do what you're told and save your energy to dream another reality into existence. Your focus must not be the imposed fear but instead be the reality you WANT. Free will can never be extinguished. Use it.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:10 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,928,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
The OP has a good point. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist but this is in black and white print, from the Army Times no less.

US Regular Army troops should never be used to "control" the population.

With all of the headlines in the news these days, the impending collapse of the economy, the complete and utter failure of our so-called "leaders," I'm beginning to start believing that we are in for a major change in this country, if that major change has not ALREADY happened while the American public were consumed by American Idol and that stupid dance show.

Very interesting times are ahead for us people, and I really hope they are interesting for the better; however I doubt it very much.

Last edited by Synopsis; 09-24-2008 at 07:25 PM..

Old 09-24-2008, 07:21 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,173,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
With troops patroling our cities and towns this can only get worse.
Jones is a piece of ****. You can tell him I said that. Bring him here if you want. It would be fun to smack him around for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies