Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 08:59 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
Just one of Biden's screw ups:
YouTube - Joe Biden Forgets The Name of the Recovery Website

Just type in Biden gaffes on you tube. There's plenty. That man is an idiot if ever there was one.
Type in Bush or Palin on youtube and see what YOU come up with for dumb....You guys lost for a reason...grow up and get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 09:14 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Admit it republicans, Palin is so dumb it's scary
And yet she is way more qualified than NObama...

Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And yet she is way more qualified than NObama...
Same lame post over and over...where's your proof?

Old 03-07-2009, 09:48 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
This constant mutuation of the President's name by some of the posters here is so childish and classless...

Old 03-07-2009, 10:18 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
This constant mutuation of the President's name by some of the posters here is so childish and classless...
And yet you had ZERO problem with the libs doing it with names like "Mcsame"
and "Chimpy" and Sarah Failin" et al...where was your outrage then?

Old 03-07-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And yet you had ZERO problem with the libs doing it with names like "Mcsame"
and "Chimpy" and Sarah Failin" et al...where was your outrage then?
I hate to have to break it to you, but I didn't care for that either, and said so quite a few times.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:19 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Type in Bush or Palin on youtube and see what YOU come up with for dumb....You guys lost for a reason...grow up and get over it.
Ah, so you admit Biden is stupid then. Listen, everyone in public speaking will make mistakes. It was fine for the Dems to poke fun at Bush and yes he deserved it many times but dare to point out a Dems mistakes and all of a sudden we "have to grow up"! HAHAHA! You're funny.

Oh, plus give Biden 8 years and count up all his flubs. I guarantee he'll go wayyyy past Bush or Palin. Obama is a very polished speaker. He sounds great untill you actually dig into the content of his words. He doesn't flub much but he speaks empty volumns.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,018,776 times
Why are the lefties so obsessed with Palin??? I think they are sufferin' from Palinonthebrain sydrome, which can lead to mindless rantings and ravings. It can also make you look foolish to sane folks like me.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
Why are the lefties so obsessed with Palin??? I think they are sufferin' from Palinonthebrain sydrome, which can lead to mindless rantings and ravings. It can also make you look foolish to sane folks like me.

Amen....my god I was shocked to see this post at the top of the new posts catagory this morning...and it's still here ???

Geez, like her or hate her Palin is OLD news....she lost guys. Let it go...move on to somehing more current and important. In case you haven't noticed, we have some huge problems in the good ol' USA and we need new solutions rather than pissing about the past.

Oh, and no, I didn't vote for McCain/Palin so I am not defending her....just feeling bad that some of us can't seem to move on.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
Amen....my god I was shocked to see this post at the top of the new posts catagory this morning...and it's still here ???

Geez, like her or hate her Palin is OLD news....she lost guys. Let it go...move on to somehing more current and important. In case you haven't noticed, we have some huge problems in the good ol' USA and we need new solutions rather than pissing about the past.

Oh, and no, I didn't vote for McCain/Palin so I am not defending her....just feeling bad that some of us can't seem to move on.
I'll move on when she moves on from being governor of AK.

But yeah...she has no real relevance to the rest of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies