Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How often do you listen to the Rush Limbaugh radio show?
I listen every day. 9 5.96%
I listen most days. 20 13.25%
I listen only once in a while. 26 17.22%
I never listen to the show. 96 63.58%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 06:05 PM

1,775 posts, read 6,354,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Only GOP-funded FOX speaks favorably of the Republicans. All the other network highly criticize\scold Bush & his followers.
What evidence do you have that the GOP (is that the RNC?) "funds" Fox? Seems to me, since they're the highest-rated cable network, they have no problem pulling in the ad revenue. Do you have any evidence that they get money from a political party? Or do you just wish it to be true and so write that it is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 07:07 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,815,029 times
Quote:
Man, it looks like ole Rush is really taking a beating [no very popular, it appears Isn't it pathetic that the only GOP heroes on TV\radio are guys like Limbaugh? Only GOP-funded FOX speaks favorably of the Republicans. All the other network highly criticize\scold Bush & his followers.
With almost 40% having listened to him just from this survey, how bad a beating is that? Of that 61% how many listen only to FM pop music stations. Since that 61% have never heard him, I am sure they aren't even commenting either way since they would have no basis to form an opinion, and no grounds for any beating. You really can't tell anything from that survey. His ratings are pretty evident of his listenership, wouldn't you say? GOP funds FOX just like the DNC funds CNN, PMSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, New York Times. How about National Peoples Radio...

Old 10-08-2008, 07:27 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,251,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Savage is a Jew. .
So what? Your next door neighbor might also be Jewish - or your hair dresser - or your doctor

Sounds like you are Anti Semitic

Old 10-08-2008, 11:38 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,607,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
With almost 40% having listened to him just from this survey, how bad a beating is that? Of that 61% how many listen only to FM pop music stations. Since that 61% have never heard him, ..
WRONG. 62% refuse to listen to him. Everyone has heard of the radical neocon, Rush, & as the poll clearly indicates most reject him as a Republican terrorist!

Old 10-08-2008, 11:40 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
I listen to Limbaugh as much as he listens to me...which is never.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:49 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,815,029 times
Quote:
WRONG. 62% refuse to listen to him. Everyone has heard of the radical neocon, Rush, & as the poll clearly indicates most reject him as a Republican terrorist!
You're wrong. That is not what this little survey says. Read the questions again. Don't see "refuse" and a selection. Try not to let your political bigotry cloud the words. Maybe you could compare rush's audience size with any of your boys at Air America. How are the democrat terrorists doing over there anyway. Are they still on the air?

Old 10-09-2008, 07:01 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,362 times
Rush and Hannity are boring as heck. Same thing... day after day after day. I don't see their appeal at all. I do listen to Michael Savage once in a while. I disagree with his takes more often than not but dude at least is funny.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:10 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,137,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Rush and Hannity are boring as heck. Same thing... day after day after day. I don't see their appeal at all. I do listen to Michael Savage once in a while. I disagree with his takes more often than not but dude at least is funny.

Savage is great! In my case I tend to agree with him most of the times. The man is a legend. It's great when he calls Rush, Hush Bimbo.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:49 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
Default Verry Telling Poll

I find this poll very telling. As of right now, 73% never listen to Rush Limbaugh. This tells me the following:
  1. This Forum (as I have suspected for some time) is definitely dominated by leftists, and therefore is no measure of the opinions of the majority of Americans.
  2. Threads and posts making accusations against "right wing" talk shows are from people who never listen to them, therefore their accusations or claims of what someone said should be suspect.
  3. All polls on this Forum showing Americans are going to sweep Obama to victory in November should also be viewed with suspicion.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:51 AM

3,255 posts, read 5,078,849 times
Have not even listened for entertainment value since I copped on that his views were filtered through a drug addicted haze. It all came clear then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies