Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:35 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
There is no such thing as "Faux News," so try to stay on the subject.
And facts DO mean a lot to me. That's why I listen to Mark Levin (and O'Reilly).
ROTFLMMFAO.....O'Reilly,Faux and facts have never met.Get a clue.People like you **** a lot of people off by insulting their intelligence.Do a little research on "fair and unbiased".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 02:33 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
ROTFLMMFAO.....O'Reilly,Faux and facts have never met.Get a clue.People like you **** a lot of people off by insulting their intelligence.Do a little research on "fair and unbiased".
What are you trying to prove? That only left-leaning news stations can report facts? What about MSNBC, also known as the Obama station?
What about Rathergate on CBS?

Old 10-26-2008, 04:55 PM

543 posts, read 1,456,071 times
They can't handle that we (conservatives) have some form of media (radio) where someone represents OUR point of view, not just the liberal. I thought you guys are supposed to be so open minded and inclusive?

Old 10-26-2008, 05:06 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njchick View Post
They can't handle that we (conservatives) have some form of media (radio) where someone represents OUR point of view, not just the liberal.
It is amazing. They seem to hate the fact that there is ONE non-left leaning station. Yet they can't post a scandal on Fox News anywhere near as big as the CBS Rathergate scandal.

Quote:
I thought you guys are supposed to be so open minded and inclusive?
Yep. Many of them on this board prove they are just the opposite. Not all of them, but many.

Old 10-26-2008, 10:56 PM

630 posts, read 1,294,761 times
Quote:
What are you trying to prove? That only left-leaning news stations can report facts? What about MSNBC, also known as the Obama station?
x2 cnn and msnbc are nothing but a bunch of celeb reporters, they have basically fallen into the same catagory intelligence wise as mtv and vh1. They lack any depth and therefore all they can do is namecall which is right down muleskinners alley so it makes sense he listens to them. lol

Old 10-27-2008, 06:03 AM

Quote:
I do agree with you 100% on MSNBC.I DO NOT call it fair or unbiased and will readily admit it leans FAR left,but I'm not so stupid as to defend it as being a credible news source either as far as politics are concerned.The same with Franken....I would look as stupid as the neoCONS who defend "O'really",Rush and others of that ilk as being honest on anything if I defended his honor.It's called "honesty" and you blindly loyal neoCONS should try it sometime.As far as what "I'm" trying to prove? Nothing.Just commenting on posts like you are.Don't tell me that you are so far right wing that you think only followers of BushKa are allowed to voice an opinion are you?Tsk Tsk.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:23 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,780 times
I love to listen to Levin get all unglued and foaming at the mouth as he critiques the Jon Stewart Show every day.

Pure Spite and Envy, displayed openly like a sucking chest wound.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
i love to listen to levin get all unglued and foaming at the mouth as he critiques the jon stewart show every day.

Pure spite and envy, displayed openly like a sucking chest wound.
lol:d

Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 AM

4,429 posts, read 10,363,775 times
Everytime I listen to the Mark Levins, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaughs of the world…..I realize my father was right.

It takes so little real talent and intelligence…….. to get people to listen to you. Reminds me of the way Hitler was able to get a whole nation to listen to him. I guess it’s easy to pray on the fearful, the dumb, and the uninformed.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie333 View Post
x2 cnn and msnbc are nothing but a bunch of celeb reporters, they have basically fallen into the same catagory intelligence wise as mtv and vh1. They lack any depth and therefore all they can do is namecall which is right down muleskinners alley so it makes sense he listens to them. lol
Poor pitiful Okie(you DO have the right screen name for sure)..I see you are still stalking me.That's very sweet of you,but since I have so many stalkers on here already I really don't have the time to teach you all I should.....Maybe GregW,Pirategirl or one of the other GOOD people on here will take you on as a stalker,my plates just to full right now,Thanks anyway.

BTW...Please quit PMing me all of your love poems about me,you are filling my inbox to quickly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies