Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,823,717 times

Advertisements

The closest thing Fox has to a serious journalist. He started out as a bit of a muckraker, exposed one of Nixon's big lies (it's hard to actually draw a line between "big" and "middle" with Nixon's lies) was roundly applauded for his journalistic bravery and had the CIA on his butt for his troubles.

Flash forward and now he's sitting as ringmaster on the Fox three ring circus. I guess the money is pretty good because I think his wife is some honcho there too.

But daily he is surrounded by a**hats and rat******s. Hannity, O'Reilly, Huckabee, North, they trot out Corsi, Kristoll and every other discredited hack, nit-wit and lunatic to spout their nonsense. And he has to defend it as journalism.

When he dies he'll go straight to heaven because he knows he's currently in HELL (of his own creation). I almost feel sorry for him.

golfgod
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 09:59 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,135,088 times
Well then you must feel sorry for Alan Colmes too. My guess is if they didn't want to be there, they wouldn't be. What other stupid things are you going to think of to start threads about today?

Old 10-15-2008, 10:03 AM

1,286 posts, read 2,908,007 times
so 1 station that is not reporting absolutely pro-liberal but more middle of the road and you feel bad for them?

please. cnn msnbc abc are all hugely pro-liberal. people can point more fingers that way. there is no journalism from these company's at all. they just report whatever is ok'd by the obama legal team to be ok.

the media in our country is rediculous. it is controled by big special interest on every level.

my wife is a producer at abc. somebody posted an article against obama on their website and it was brought down 2 hours later when caught by the local internet managing producer and that person almost got fired for making obama look bad. that person was pro-obama too, but was doing his job.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:05 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,164,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokerdave View Post
so 1 station that is not reporting absolutely pro-liberal but more middle of the road and you feel bad for them?

please. cnn msnbc abc are all hugely pro-liberal. people can point more fingers that way. there is no journalism from these company's at all. they just report whatever is ok'd by the obama legal team to be ok.

the media in our country is rediculous. it is controled by big special interest on every level.

my wife is a producer at abc. somebody posted an article against obama on their website and it was brought down 2 hours later when caught by the local internet managing producer and that person almost got fired for making obama look bad. that person was pro-obama too, but was doing his job.
Fox middle of the road?

But they serve their purpose. If there are left leaning stations there should be at least one right leaning station.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:06 AM

500 posts, read 701,050 times
It's kind of odd that the same people that trash FOX and their viewers, are the ones that seem to watch Fox the most.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:10 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,801,052 times
I think he's leaving in 2009. I guess he must be tired dealing with that panel that includes those two lunatics, Charles [something], the guy that talks like he has no jaws and the black dude. I can't stand that black dude.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:16 AM

1,286 posts, read 2,908,007 times
i actually prefer watching CNN, but they are completely one sided. you have to watch fox to get the real election facts. CNN will never talk badly about obama. It is funny, they will show 5 minutes clips of obama and then 30 second clips of mccain. but i watch them for their financial news. and if you dont think they are one sided, why did the obama campaign "accidently" email everyone on the mailing list to watch CNN, rofl. come on now. there is an affiliation there you can not deny.

how did that go?

Dear Obamamites,

Please tune into CNN for the debates and support Obama with live polling on the topics.

Sincerely,
The Obamination

Then release a statement to the press, oops didnt mean to send that out. It was unintentional breaking of the law. dont know how that happened.

obama and his god damn crooks

Old 10-15-2008, 10:19 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,201,192 times
Charles Krauthammer, quadraplegic and Pulitzer Prize winner. You should check the Wikipedia on him, quite a guy. No jaws indeed, a**hat.

And yes, Brit Hume is leaving the show.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,801,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Charles Krauthammer, quadraplegic and Pulitzer Prize winner. You should check the Wikipedia on him, quite a guy. No jaws indeed, a**hat.

And yes, Brit Hume is leaving the show.
He's so annoying....and that guy Bill Kristol. Lord hammercy! that panel is full of weirdos

Old 10-15-2008, 10:25 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,552,077 times
FOX is middle of the road. You can guess where the road is located.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies