Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 02:48 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.

Because stupid people need somebody to listen to, that's why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,347,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The elitists have spoken again. "I don't agree with_____, therefore he/she is a moran.

It is better to be thought of as a fool, than to open the mouth, and remove all doubt.
BTW, it's spelled MORON.

Hah!

Talk about irony!

Old 11-18-2009, 04:01 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,347,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginagirl View Post
That was a year ago. Today, after ten months of incompetence, he would get his skinny a$$ stomped in an election. People are now seeing is is just a slick used car salesman...!.
He lost the minorities, he lost the gays, he lost the independents, and he has lost, and continues to lose, many Democrats.
....and, if you would keep up with the news, Europe and asia don't think he is wonderful anymore. They all think he is weak. I don't think of him as weak, I think of him as cowardly....!
He is self destructing before our eyes. If he really loved his country, he would resign for the good of the people. Be he only loves Obama. His goal is to ruin this country...
He'd resign to put Joe Biden in charge?
Here's the current order of succession...who would have to resign for you to be happy?

1 Vice President Joe Biden
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Robert Byrd
4 Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
5 Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner
6 Secretary of Defense Robert Gates
7 Attorney General Eric Holder
8 Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
9 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
10 Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
11 Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis
12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius
13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan
14 Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
15 Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
16 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki
18 Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano

Old 11-18-2009, 04:59 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
That was a year ago. Today, after ten months of incompetence, he would get his skinny a$$ stomped in an election. People are now seeing is is just a slick used car salesman...!.
He lost the minorities, he lost the gays, he lost the independents, and he has lost, and continues to lose, many Democrats.
....and, if you would keep up with the news, Europe and asia don't think he is wonderful anymore. They all think he is weak. I don't think of him as weak, I think of him as cowardly....!
He is self destructing before our eyes. If he really loved his country, he would resign for the good of the people. Be he only loves Obama. His goal is to ruin this country...
I think you would find that those who voted for Obama would still vote for him today if their only other choice was a ticket that included Sara Pallin or one that was endorsed by the far right haters..

Old 11-18-2009, 06:21 PM

1,179 posts, read 2,062,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I think you would find that those who voted for Obama would still vote for him today if their only other choice was a ticket that included Sara Pallin or one that was endorsed by the far right haters..
I voted for him last year and I would still vote for him now. He's done more good in 10 months than Bush did in 8 years but if you listen to the neo-cons all he has done is snuggle up to his pictures of Hitler and Satan for the last 10 months. Obama could pass healthcare reform, balance the budget, end the wars and a million other great things and all the neo-cons would say is that's exactly what Hitler did.

I'll never understand their logic. He's trying to help people that have gotten screwed over by health insurance companies over the years but that's a bad thing. Bush went to war with Iraq even though they hadn't done anything to us because of a personal vendetta he had with Saddam Hussein and he's supposed to be holier than thou because of this?

I find it ironic that when it comes to going to war with some country the Republicans are all for it and we borrowed money out of the yang yang from a bunch of countries to finance this and that was the right thing to do. Now Obama is trying to do something that would actually help Americans like pass healthcare reform but that's a bad thing.

I think I've got it now. Helping oil companies, defense contractors, Dick Cheney, the Bush family and other rich, Republican cohorts equals good. Helping poor people, average Americans that weren't born with a silver foot in their mouth like the Bush family equals you're going to face the firing squad at 8 AM.

If Sarah Palin wins in 2012 I'm going to pack my bags and move to Venezuela so I can vote for Hugo Chavez.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:36 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
I myself find it puzzling that the neo cons call Obama a Communist when it was good old George W that sold our country lock, stock and barrel to China by borrowing trillions of dollars from them to fund his invasion of Iraq. I also find it is puzzling that it is Obama who is accused of being a Muslim at heart when it was good old George W who spent time holding hands with, bowing to, and even kissing Muslim leaders. And isn't it puzzling that Obama is blamed for sinking the economy when it was good old George W who took office with billions in surplus and left it with trillions of debt. Puzzling the way the neo con's "minds" work, isn't it?

Old 11-18-2009, 07:03 PM

1,179 posts, read 2,062,747 times
Quote:
I myself find it puzzling that the neo cons call Obama a Communist when it was good old George W that sold our country lock, stock and barrel to China by borrowing trillions of dollars from them to fund his invasion of Iraq. I also find it is puzzling that it is Obama who is accused of being a Muslim at heart when it was good old George W who spent time holding hands with, bowing to, and even kissing Muslim leaders. And isn't it puzzling that Obama is blamed for sinking the economy when it was good old George W who took office with billions in surplus and left it with trillions of debt. Puzzling the way the neo con's "minds" work, isn't it?
I agree. George W signed off on the first bailout but if you listen to the neo cons Obama is responsible for all the bailouts. George W crashed the economy but again that's Obama's fault too. Obama should have been able to fix the economy while George W was f***ing it up. The neo cons claim Obama is a secret Muslim and he wants to turn America into a Muslim country even though Obama has been going to a Christian church for the last 20 years. According to the neo cons Obama is responsible for global warming. Oh wait a minute they don't believe in global warming. Global warming is left wing propaganda. Al Gore somehow increased the temperature of the Earth. Carbon dioxide emissions and the cutting down of all the trees has nothing to do with it. Obama is responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. He should have been able to save the dinosaurs. Obama is responsible for the assassination of Lincoln. He should have been able to retroactively save Lincoln from John Wilkes Booth. If Obama hadn't been spending all his time in the mosques preaching death to America he could have saved Lincoln.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:20 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
And wasnt that wrong for Bush to do? So why is it ok for Obama to do?

Hey what was the national debt and deficit when Clinton left office

Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 PM

757 posts, read 802,678 times
Quote:
Pardon me if I interrupt your rant with some facts. A majority of Americans approve of Obama's job performance. 51.5% approve.
source: RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Old 11-18-2009, 09:46 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,335,421 times
Quote:
Exactly.

Given the same choice, I would cast the same vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies