Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 11:58 PM

1,775 posts, read 6,356,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Today, I was listening to Glenn Beck and I could not believe this guy, what a moron! He was saying that out of the 4 people that are running for President/VP, Sarah Palin is the ONLY one he was willing to support and stand up for, as if she was the best qualified of the four! I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.
So, did you hear the part where Beck explained why he thought Palin was most qualified? Or did you just tune out as soon as you heard him say Palin was most qualified? I didn't catch the piece, but my guess is Beck explained himself pretty well and you either didn't hear it, didn't understand it or disagree with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 12:09 AM

958 posts, read 2,133,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Money matters, and FOX has been beating them to the punch for a long time. Maybe CNN wants to bring some cash in?
Must be planning a garage sale?

Old 10-21-2008, 01:10 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
I do not mind listening to people like Rush, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin. Although I do not agree with many of their views, they can be at least entertaining. Today, I was listening to Glenn Beck and I could not believe this guy, what a moron! He was saying that out of the 4 people that are running for President/VP, Sarah Palin is the ONLY one he was willing to support and stand up for, as if she was the best qualified of the four! I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.

I love listening to him ramble on about the Constitution, which he clearly knows nothing about.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:58 AM

2,769 posts, read 7,235,498 times
Quote:
He was saying that out of the 4 people that are running for President/VP, Sarah Palin is the ONLY one he was willing to support and stand up for, as if she was the best qualified of the four!
So what's the problem?

If you don't like his show then don't watch it.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:25 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonM View Post
just because he disagrees with you doesn't mean that he is an idiot or a moron. I am sooo sick of people in here calling others names just because they don't agree with their beliefs or opinions. so you don't agree then turn the channel that's what i do when a liberal news reporter starts ranking on mccain palin.
i so agree with you! the answer is to change the station, cancel your newspaper subscription, etc., if you are not willing to listen to what someone else has to say instead of insulting or name-calling.

Old 10-21-2008, 05:46 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Glenn is no more idiotic than that Liberal Robot Olbermann.

this guy needs to be in locked up and given serious meds
what a scum bag

Old 10-21-2008, 06:48 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,732,937 times
Quote:
I do not mind listening to people like Rush, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin. Although I do not agree with many of their views, they can be at least entertaining. Today, I was listening to Glenn Beck and I could not believe this guy, what a moron! He was saying that out of the 4 people that are running for President/VP, Sarah Palin is the ONLY one he was willing to support and stand up for, as if she was the best qualified of the four! I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.
And Obama is a lawyer, how does that make him overly qualified to run a country?

Old 10-21-2008, 06:54 AM

24,407 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Hannity, Rush, Beck, Coulter, and Olbermann, Moore, Franken just pander to the zombified masses who can't think for themselves.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:54 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Quote:

Look for Beck's future on CNN to be "limited".

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/Duke_S/beck_glenn_ds.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-21-2008, 07:00 AM

2,193 posts, read 5,803,289 times
Default New alert: Glenn Beck a moron

Do not listen to this man!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies