Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 01:06 AM

1,775 posts, read 6,353,238 times

Advertisements

If for no other reason, Isreal should fear an Obama admin. because in the debate Biden claimed that we had kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon. If the guy who's chairing the Sen. For. Rel. Comm. and would be VP really believes that, then Israel must know they're soon to be on their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 03:42 AM

3,306 posts, read 4,153,085 times
Why is Israel such a big topic in the US? Could it be Israeli lobbying...oh my yes! Amazing that they have gotten so many people to support their corrupt crap hole.

Iran, Israel...its all the same corruption.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:00 AM

20,321 posts, read 19,905,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanoid View Post
.......Iran, Israel...its all the same corruption.
Unless you're gay, an obnoxious, ankle showing feminist or a Bible toter. Then you need to choose your next travel destination wisely.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:24 AM

17,002 posts, read 12,582,011 times
>Iran, Israel...its all the same corruption.<

Ah yes I fear those jewish suicide bombers who think if they commit suicide while killing me and my children they are gonna get 72 gefilte fish in heaven...

Old 10-22-2008, 05:09 AM

3,306 posts, read 4,153,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Unless you're gay, an obnoxious, ankle showing feminist or a Bible toter. Then you need to choose your next travel destination wisely.
err..........huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Ah yes I fear those jewish suicide bombers who think if they commit suicide while killing me and my children they are gonna get 72 gefilte fish in heaven...
The Israelis don't bite the hand that feeds them, they are more found of killings kids with rocks.

Regardless, Iran isn't going to attack the US as a result I don't want to fund a war against them. If Israel wants to start a war with its neighbors that its business.

Boy, the good olde days when the US only got involved in a war when the nation was attacked.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:23 AM

1,242 posts, read 2,459,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
I would say that Obama is less Pro-Israel and more "see-both-on-equal-footing". Obama has publicly supported Israel, and has described the Palestinians as one of the most suffering people on the planet. So his approach to the Israel-Palestinian conflict would most likely straddle the middle.
I love wishy-washy candidates. Wait, no I don't.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:28 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
I would expect an Israeli attack, and the implied extension of the Mid East wars, to convince voters to turn to Obama instead of McCain. My sense of the country is that we are tired of spending our men, materials and money in that part of the world.
Of course Israel can do whatever it wants but we no longer have to back their play.

IMHO it is past time for us to jerk Israel’s leash and tell our mid east pit bull to heel and stop barking.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:41 PM

20,321 posts, read 19,905,966 times
Quote:
err..........huh? .
The ruling Iranian mullahs don't do diversity.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:00 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,470,340 times
Quote:
err..........huh?

The Israelis don't bite the hand that feeds them, they are more found of killings kids with rocks.

Regardless, Iran isn't going to attack the US as a result I don't want to fund a war against them. If Israel wants to start a war with its neighbors that its business.

Boy, the good olde days when the US only got involved in a war when the nation was attacked.
The 41 year old Israeli occupation of the West Bank et al is the festering infection causing all our problems in the Middle east, and the right wing freaks over there have every intention on maintaining that condition.

Israel will not bomb Iraq without the US's wink. Will they do it to influence the election? I can certainly see why you'd be concerned - and they might - but I think Obama is fully informed by his handlers that the perpetual war in Arabia will go on just as surely as the FED will continue to control the money. If Obama wasn't on that page, he would already have been Kuciniched by now.

The Israeli right wing assassinated their own PM when he gave overtures toward peace. The jewish vote in the US could turn NY and is not likely to be challenged by either candidate.

We could end our problem in the Middle East by ending our HUGE financial support for Israel and force them to deal with their neighbors. But it a sad fact America. Israel's issues come first, America's comes second.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:03 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,148,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Are you related to Oliver Stone????
That was funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies