Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 08:52 AM

765 posts, read 1,911,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
The Klan is alive and well in Pennsylvania. Based on my experiences the Klan and the Skins associate with each other. I've seen it. I've been in the back room with Klansman and Skins. They unsuccessfully tried to recruit me. There are cops, teachers, doctors, and just regular working stiffs in these groups. I've been at their parties. I have drank from Kegs with bumper stickers that said, "My Boss is an Austrian Carpenter." I did'nt stay long. I drank a few beers and then left. There were some attractive women with Swastikas tattooed on their chest and other places. I probably could have gotten laid but I was so turned off.
The Klan and Skins typically don't get along most Kluckers won't even admit Skins to thier ranks. and the Klan has been in a huge decline where the white nationalist have grown. Just look at William Pierce or The Aryan Brotherhood , they have double the members of the KKK. The Klans mission has changed a lot in he last 20 years or so they are nowhere as strong as they once were and they prefer a more behind the scenes role than the Skins more in your face approach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 08:56 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
Interestingly enough, did you know the KKK actually started as a support group for widows and orphans, and not as the bunch of cross-burning, sheet-wearing loonies it is painted as today?

Not saying it's a good group, I just found that fact to be interesting.
Dont think I saw that when I say the History channels documentary on the history of the KKK. Dont think there was any mention of that.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:43 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Why did feminist fishes Irina Dunn and Gloria Steinem each marry a bicycle or rather, a man?

People can be rather comical when they're not trying to be. Including racial supremists.

Old 10-25-2008, 07:11 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
I just looked at the roster of the University of Oregon football team for this yer. There are 112 names on the roster, and only 18 of them have Oregon home towns. So why do the people of Oregon give a damn if this team wins or loses? Sports fans are the oddest, most paradoxical people on earth. Oregon has more California boys on the roster than Stanford does.

Old 10-25-2008, 07:55 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,968,122 times
I am going to flip the script and ask why do many so racist blacks like the Nation Of Islam for example continue to live in the United States ? After all this country is majority white. Why don't they return to Africa or if not atleast move to a predominantly black Caribbean country ? Why doesn't Louis Farrakhan and his supporters want to live in a country/continent where the majority of the population share the same pigmentation as them ? Is the Caribbean or Africa too 3rd world for the Nation Of Islam's taste ? How elitist and hypocritical of them of wanting to continue living in a country run by rich white people. That would be like a Klan member wanting to live in Nigeria.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:31 PM

271 posts, read 583,106 times
More idiotic stereotypes from the uneducated masses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
What I want to know..If they are so supreme...why do they have such bad fashion sense and general bathing habits?

I looked up the KKK website the other day when we were reading on politics/black power history...
I burst out laughing when I saw the page. Very un-supreme.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:33 PM

271 posts, read 583,106 times
Its my boss is an austrian painter not a austrian carpenter , why turned off? I guess you hate to see people who are proud of there culture and race? thats right they were white thats why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
The Klan is alive and well in Pennsylvania. Based on my experiences the Klan and the Skins associate with each other. I've seen it. I've been in the back room with Klansman and Skins. They unsuccessfully tried to recruit me. There are cops, teachers, doctors, and just regular working stiffs in these groups. I've been at their parties. I have drank from Kegs with bumper stickers that said, "My Boss is an Austrian Carpenter." I did'nt stay long. I drank a few beers and then left. There were some attractive women with Swastikas tattooed on their chest and other places. I probably could have gotten laid but I was so turned off.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:53 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveChick View Post
I think a lot of these self-proclaimed racist aren't really racist.
I mean really... alot of them dont even have reasons to hate people of different skin tones.
It kind of reminds me of that scene in the movie Do the Right thing:

Vito didn't want to be around black people and called them derogatory names. But his favorite singer, actor and athlete were all black.
According to many WN's they do not detest other nationalists they respect everyone's right to segregate themselves and live amoung themselves. They are not a hate group they are for the preservation of the white race.
With this rhetoric and mission statement out of the way, they go out of their way to attempt to debunk the Holocaust and some actually really think this was a hoax? They post many hate threads against other nationalities, does not sound very peaceful does it?
As to why they watch sports that mostly have minority players? Who knows...but I am not falling to the theory others here have stated that they do it for sport because monorities are entertainment.
Bringing to attention the latest middle weight boxing match between Kelly Pavlik (Who WN's seem to think is the best boxer I have seen this stated) against Bernard Hopkins. Hopkins a 43 year old AA and Pavlik being 26? Got spanked big time, lol by Hopkins, they were not happy many stated that the fight was fixed?
Sounds more like a case of sour grapes to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
I am going to flip the script and ask why do many so racist blacks like the Nation Of Islam for example continue to live in the United States ? After all this country is majority white. Why don't they return to Africa or if not atleast move to a predominantly black Caribbean country ? Why doesn't Louis Farrakhan and his supporters want to live in a country/continent where the majority of the population share the same pigmentation as them ? Is the Caribbean or Africa too 3rd world for the Nation Of Islam's taste ? How elitist and hypocritical of them of wanting to continue living in a country run by rich white people. That would be like a Klan member wanting to live in Nigeria.
According to White Nationalist Whites are in the minority and face extinction in the near future?

Old 10-26-2008, 09:38 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post

Wait a minute, do you think blacks are actually a MINORITY here? Guess again. It's more like South Africa, also run for years primarily by the white minority.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
for the same reason that black folks in black neighborhoods will not patronize a starbucks that has no white employees, in rome gladiators fighting for the emporer were often slaves of the emporer.yet they all watched and cheered. a winning combo in a black neighborhood public service is black management with white subordinates.
games people play. but probably the greatest thing to learn is that racism is insane. germany learned that. i hope we learn it the easy way. those that practice it perish. this is not a truth just for white folks
i have a dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies