Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2008, 02:32 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times

Advertisements

Wasn't there some woman who killed her kids then blamed a black man awhile ago - reminds me of this dizzy broad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 02:34 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
The "B" is backwards the dumb "B"i*** did it in a mirror

Old 10-24-2008, 02:34 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Oops, forgot to answer your question,

Quote:
Oh and there's an "h" at the end of Pittsburgh. Like I asked Meson do you condemn the Scranton reporter for making up the "kill him" comment as well? Both are equally wrong.
Of course.

Dit eye missppell a wurd!! O' may, I's sew umbbrassaeted!

Old 10-24-2008, 02:36 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I was going to say that I noticed her eyeball wasn't red in anyway, don't people who get punched usually have a little bleeding in the eye? I noticed the B was backward, which I thought was strange, but for some reason it never occurred to me it would've been done while looking in a mirror, DUH! Not very bright of her to overlook that minor detail. Kinda reminds me of this...
I had that T-shirt....It cracks me up still.I used to tell people it was Dumbya when he was a boy.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:37 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
this is really low...how much was she paid to do something like this..people who do stuff like this get huge fines and or go to jail for lying....

despise mccains campaign more day by day and he has the nerve to say obama will do anything to win gtfoh you old fart....

i knew the story was suspect as i said in my post in the thread when this attack came to light.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:41 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I had that T-shirt....It cracks me up still.I used to tell people it was Dumbya when he was a boy.
I STILL have that t-shirt, that cartoon is probably one of the best to this day.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:53 PM

48,133 posts, read 22,007,656 times
This type of woman was responsible for hundreds of lynchings in the old south! She even had to throw in that her attacker groped her, to further inflame any racists bigots who are worried about white womanhood. She is dispicable and I don't care how much lip stick you put on her.

Old 10-24-2008, 03:24 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
this is really low...how much was she paid to do something like this..people who do stuff like this get huge fines and or go to jail for lying....

despise mccains campaign more day by day and he has the nerve to say obama will do anything to win gtfoh you old fart....

i knew the story was suspect as i said in my post in the thread when this attack came to light.
How much did she get paid to do this by the McCain campaign? Something is wrong with you...

Old 10-24-2008, 03:53 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,194,634 times
*** Breaking News ***

John McCain mugged at ATM in Washington D.C., claims a 6'-4" black man wearing shiny shoes assaulted him while he was withdrawing 700 billion from the teller machine. Stated that once he saw his flag pin, he started chanting in Farsi/Swahili amalgam before taking out a 4 foot sword and caving up his face.

(satire folks, smile)
Attached Thumbnails
BREAKING McCain campaign worker confesses to lying about attack-barack_strikes_again.jpg  

Old 10-24-2008, 04:03 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
How much did she get paid to do this by the McCain campaign? Something is wrong with you...
Well, I wouldn't go that far about her being paid, but it does say here that the PA communications director for the McCain campaign was pushing a "heavier" version of the story before the facts came out.

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpoi...s_inc.php#more

Also, it had to reach the national campaign since both McCain & Palin called the weirdo.

It sounds to me as if the PA office was trying to score points in a close election but may have done extreme damage, another distraction they don't need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies