Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 02:17 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,135,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
SOP for Pres. canidates. same with med records.
Hasven't ever seen college trascripts released for presidential candidates~ even McCants! will somebody point them out for me?

Each and every grade!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 02:17 PM

443 posts, read 2,135,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockets2001 View Post
You're all missing the point, he as well as MCCAIN should release their college transcripts it should be mandatory. This is not an attack on Obama by me, or personal attacks.

Let me revise my point to my first one.

Both candidates are hiding information that the american public have a right to know, even if this right isn't currently part of our requirements for presidency, the candidates out of deceny should release this information as they are running for the highest office in the land.

Do you not agree? You'd rather look the other way as to why Obama has refused to release his transcripts after building himself up as a accomplished accademic? Same with McCain he too should have to release his transcripts from the Naval Academy.

Why defend a position that is undefendable, why should a person not have to release their transcripts when running for the highest office in the land.

As stated before many employers require this.

The US Military requires both high school and college transcripts (if you have any) when applying to them.

Yet somehow its okay not to release them if you are going to command the entire military?

Makes no sense to me.
Sorry but this is not right. When joining the US Military you DO NOT need to provide your high school transcripts. Just a copy of your diploma. And you actually do not need to be a high school graduate, a GED with do and in some cases like the Army I believe you can join with out a diploma or GED but you do need to sign something that states you will get a GED by a certain time.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:19 PM

873 posts, read 1,588,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
No it isn't.
Where's Bush's records? How about his military records to show his AWOL status?
They never came out.
And wasn't it rich daddy who got him of the hook?
All these republicans crying patriots have no idea what their man Bush did.
I'd rep you but it says I can't yet.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:20 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,347,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockets2001 View Post
The US Military requires both high school and college transcripts (if you have any) when applying to them.
If you have any or wish to present them.

You take the Armed Forces Qualification Test and if you are at or above the thirtyfirst percentile your in, even if you have no proof of grades.

(oops, i just noticed that someone just posted the same.......i'm too busy watching the MSU/UM football game)

Old 10-25-2008, 02:23 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
McCain born in Panama... Birth Certificate inside...

This is another board, I never saw it before but if you scroll down a little, it has a photo of McCain's birth certificate. It says he was born in a hospital that wasn't built yet.

I guess what's good for one is good for both.

The point is, it doesn't matter.
Both were born of American citizen mothers. Is that really in dispute?

This is totally silly.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:26 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
So what?
It's not a requirement by law.
Obama is a constitutional lawyer.
He is breaking no laws.
Yes, and won't it be such a relief to have someone as president who has actually READ the constitution....and understands it?

Old 10-25-2008, 02:44 PM

873 posts, read 1,588,872 times
Quote:
McCain born in Panama... Birth Certificate inside...

This is another board, I never saw it before but if you scroll down a little, it has a photo of McCain's birth certificate. It says he was born in a hospital that wasn't built yet.

I guess what's good for one is good for both.

The point is, it doesn't matter.
Both were born of American citizen mothers. Is that really in dispute?

This is totally silly.
I say we ship him back!

Old 10-25-2008, 02:44 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Yes, and won't it be such a relief to have someone as president who has actually READ the constitution....and understands it?
And will abide by it.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:53 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
And will abide by it.

Amen

Old 10-25-2008, 04:34 PM

14 posts, read 21,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfw1979 View Post
Sorry but this is not right. When joining the US Military you DO NOT need to provide your high school transcripts. Just a copy of your diploma. And you actually do not need to be a high school graduate, a GED with do and in some cases like the Army I believe you can join with out a diploma or GED but you do need to sign something that states you will get a GED by a certain time.

Seeing i worked in MEPS for 2 years I know you are full of **** try again.

Yes you can with a GED, but it isnt just your diploma, your transcripts must be included in the packet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies