Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 09:43 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times

Advertisements

Let's get a consensus from the people who know that the Muslims will try take over America. If you do not harbor this fear, please do not comment or argue. Let's give the people who fear a Muslim takeover a forum to explain how it will happen. Don't just use vague generalities like "They will infiltrate us" or "They will take our guns away"---give us the particulars of the tactics and the logistics.

Tell us where they will come from, how they will get here, how many of them it will take. Tell us how they will prevail against a hundred million Americans with guns who know how to use them, and prevail against the 80% of the regular armed forces who have not yet been used in any of our current wars against terrorism, and are standing by fresh and well-trained and fully equipped to defend America.

We all want to be prepared, in odrder to defend American from a Muslim takeover, so go to it, discuss it among yourselves, come to a consensus, and share your collective wisdom with the rest of us. I'm sure there will be very little disagreement, because this threat is so obvious, so just sum it up for the rest of us.

I will make no further comment. I'll just come back in a few days to see what I should expect from the Muslims.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:03 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
There are more likely threats for the US. However, take a look at the Brits.

My parents have British friends. Rich. *Starts businesses.* Educated. The kind of people you want to not only not lose, but would be excellent candidates for cloning.

They are going to emmigrate for Britain once 99 y/o mom dies. Summers Ireland. Winters Florida. A big chunk of it is Islamification.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:13 AM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Why are you afraid of Muslims? It's just a religion. I thought that there was religious freedom in the US.

That's why I don't understand all this "Obama is a Muslim bs" ...So what if he was? How would that disqualify him?

Old 10-28-2008, 06:19 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
jtur, I had to comment because it won't let me rep you anymore.

this just made me laugh.

I too will be watching to see what the logistics of the takeover will be.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:38 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I doubt if the Muslins would want to interfere with the Kristians trying to control Amerika and establish a theocracy in the land of Mammon.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:13 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
I think the possibility of the muslims taking over in the USA is a big one. liberals say alot about no christianity in schools, but nothing when it is muslims. they think muslims is the underdog but christianity is to be villified. well let me tell you, when sharia law starts to be in american law like it is in england, there shall be a civil war, one that neither side wil want but will get it anyways, and I do not think that the liberals will be able to do anything about it at all.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:14 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,912,220 times
It's terrorist who so happen to be [Most] Muslim extremist...and They do not want to'' take over america''[ its not holy] They just want us wiped off the face of the planet.... One building at a time ! They are extremely patient and good planners and the next one will be BIG ...as usual america will get compacent to the liberals and We will sustain great loss and everbody will say ''how can this happen''?....and so on and so on...It will never end unless we go old school...which will NEVER happen...Drop a A bomb on the Whole country and Kill everybody...this pee shooter game is always a no win! History proves it..ask Japan and Germany.... then go to vietnam? We MUST muscle these countries and nobody wants to hear it....So they will always win, because they dont have polosi's, Hillary's,and Hollywood breathing down the necks of Gun slinging righties!

Old 10-28-2008, 01:57 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,843,904 times
Warning! A-hole thread
jtur88, if you are going to try to start a flame thread at least pick a topic that people have actually heard of before.
I have never heard anyone in any part of the political spectrum voice fears of a muslim takeover in this country.
Choose another Bogeyman and you may actually get some replies.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:31 PM

59 posts, read 91,770 times
A somewhat smirky question. However, a scenario in which our country is put into chaos could lead to several radical groups dividing the country along theo/political lines as they discussed in the early 1990's (meeting was "monitored" by Fed's). I am quite sure that one group is quite upset with the perceived commie/messiah about to win. Europeans seem to be concerned about the Muslim over throw of law though. Why have shariah courts but no special courts for judaism, hinduism, buddhism, etc. in europe and canada?

Old 10-29-2008, 06:56 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baydog View Post
A somewhat smirky question. However, a scenario in which our country is put into chaos could lead to several radical groups dividing the country along theo/political lines as they discussed in the early 1990's (meeting was "monitored" by Fed's). I am quite sure that one group is quite upset with the perceived commie/messiah about to win. Europeans seem to be concerned about the Muslim over throw of law though. Why have shariah courts but no special courts for judaism, hinduism, buddhism, etc. in europe and canada?
There are special courts for Judaism in England and the US. About the rest of the Euro countries or other religions, I don't know.

Here is an article discussing the Beth din in England:
BBC NEWS | UK | Religious courts already in use

here is the site for a Beth din in the US:

The Beth Din of America

People are freaking out in England over Sharia Law. The Jewish "courts" have been operating for who knows how long, and no people that are not Jewish have been brought to the Beth Din and forced to abide by Jewish Laws. Religious traditions/laws of the Jews/Muslims are similar in many respects.

Sharia law is the same, only implemented in the cases of two parties that are Muslims who wish for their dispute to be heard and decided based on the specific laws of their faith.

A very important point that seems to be overlooked is that these courts are not permitted to make decisions that are against the "law" in Britain. And they don't involve people of other faiths. And no one is forced to hear their case in these courts. If they don't agree, they don't go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies