Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 09:31 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Anyone with a 401K and ready to retire soon?
Can you say..."buyers remorse".
So you think that Obama is solely to blame for the market dropping? In his less than 2 months in office?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 09:32 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
Well, you know the wealthy ones have GOT to be having seconds thoughts at this point.
I honesty think that everyone is having second thoughts about Obama, even many of his most staunch supporters. I think this is true for many in his own administration. And even Democrat members of Congress must see it. I think it will only become more apparent as time goes by and the holdouts will be viewed as stupid liars unwilling to admit the man is bad news for all of America.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:34 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I honesty think that everyone is having second thoughts about Obama, even many of his most staunch supporters. I think this is true for many in his own administration. And even Democratic members of Congress must see it. I think it will only become more apparent as time goes by and the holdouts will be viewed as stupid liars unwilling to admit the man is bad news for all of America.
You also honestly "think" he's not a natural born citizen and not qualified to be president. And you "thought" all those lawsuits would keep him from being president. Just because you "think" something, when all the evidence is to the contrary (i.e., Obama's 60+% approval rating) doesn't make it true.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You also honestly "think" he's not a natural born citizen and not qualified to be president. And you "thought" all those lawsuits would keep him from being president. Just because you "think" something, when all the evidence is to the contrary (i.e., Obama's 60+% approval rating) doesn't make it true.
Obama is definitely not a "natural born citizen" because his father was never a U.S. citizen. Obama is a fraud usurper!

Old 03-06-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
So you think that Obama is solely to blame for the market dropping? In his less than 2 months in office?
Oh yes! Big-time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama's Radicalism Is Killing the Dow

Old 03-06-2009, 09:38 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,496,019 times
I always wonder WHO they're polling for that 60% approval rating. You can make a poll come out anyway you want it based on whom you poll.

Sorry. If they said he had a 40% approval rating I would question it too.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
I always wonder WHO they're polling for that 60% approval rating. You can make a poll come out anyway you want it based on whom you poll.

Every poll lists their methodology, go ahead and take a look.

The 60-70% approval ratings have been across various different polls and polling companies.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/#rcp-avg-904

Old 03-06-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:

Have you noticed how the mainstream media words the poll questions? Funny!!!

And we all notice that the mainstream media supports Obama and their poll takers are biased. Funny!!!

I can only hope that the mainstream media that helped get Obama elected go out of business and the stupid anchors lose their jobs, have to cash-out what's left of their 401(k), and file for bankruptcy. It'll serve them right!

Old 03-06-2009, 09:47 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I honesty think that everyone is having second thoughts about Obama, even many of his most staunch supporters. I think this is true for many in his own administration. And even Democrat members of Congress must see it. I think it will only become more apparent as time goes by and the holdouts will be viewed as stupid liars unwilling to admit the man is bad news for all of America.
Uhuh...don't worry, he'll never be elected.....

Old 03-06-2009, 09:50 AM

485 posts, read 1,455,398 times
I must admit that the Obama backers at a party I attended last night were noticably silent. I have a trip planned to DC in about a week and the biggest Obama backer there asked if I was going to see Obama. I jokingly said that he had invited me in for a chat and to bring my 401K statements with me. All she could muster was a "Yeah, right".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies