U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 08:55 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,805,225 times

Advertisements

Mrs Dole was on the Glenn Beck show today talking about the dangers of a Barrack Obama presidency. This woman honestly makes Sarah Palin look like a genius. Glenn Beck not only agreed with everything she said but also kissed her ass as if she was some kind of authority on the subject, almost as if she was somewhat intellectual. Elizabeth Dole, the brainy North Carolina senator is hoping to get reelected by calling her opponent "godless". This is exactly what happens when two morons come together, a moment of total bliss!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 08:59 PM

12,644 posts, read 19,034,137 times
Elizabeth Dole is a classy woman I cannot believe you are attacking her!

Old 10-30-2008, 09:02 PM

7,730 posts, read 13,199,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
LOL. Yeah, right. After she ran the Red Cross into the ground, she decided to "move" back to NC and won a Senate seat here. She's been a dismal failure for our state. She spends more time at the Watergate Hotel than in NC unless she's trying to raise money for her campaign. She's so bad, she's losing to a known tax and spend liberal named Kay Hagan in NC. Not only that, she attacked Hagan using a voice over in a campaign commercial that is not Hagan making appear as though it were. If that's class, I want nothing to do with it.

93rd most effective Senator in Congress. A real winner that Liddy.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:05 PM

1,577 posts, read 2,475,419 times
Mrs. Dole is about to get kicked out of that seat.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:06 PM

1,717 posts, read 2,278,201 times
Quote:
Elizabeth Dole is trash who doesn't deserve to have the word class spoken in the same sentence she's mentioned in. And that from someone that used to respect her.

Paperhouse then went and summed up anything else I might have said on the subject. Thanks for saving me the typing hon.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:06 PM

289 posts, read 339,152 times
I heard that ad and I have to say its garbage. But what do you expect from a Republican who is losing these days. Glenn Beck is a Sean Han. want a be.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:07 PM

7,730 posts, read 13,199,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
Mrs. Dole is about to get kicked out of that seat.
I sure hope so.

http://ncdp.org/files/elizabeth_dole_and_bush.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-30-2008, 09:08 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,805,225 times
Quote:
Very classy indeed. Here are some of the very classy people who elected her

Old 10-30-2008, 09:09 PM

1,240 posts, read 2,066,015 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
Elizabeth Dole is trash who doesn't deserve to have the word class spoken in the same sentence she's mentioned in. And that from someone that used to respect her.

Paperhouse then went and summed up anything else I might have said on the subject. Thanks for saving me the typing hon.

Yes, but keep in mind, Miborn knows more than anyone.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:09 PM

574 posts, read 1,134,632 times
Dole's time is done here. She has not said ONE time anything she plans on doing. She assumed the seat was hers and when Hagan dared to run, she decided to get nasty from day one. She's an embarrassment to the state. Pack your bags, Liddy. Wrong year to try that crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies