Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 AM

703 posts, read 855,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
Not a million there, I was surprised. The crowd was 125,000.
It was over 200,000

Bitter much?

Sorry your crowd can't get united. It's not our fault.

Maybe if you all started worrying about yourselves rather than what others are doing? You distrust everyone though, so who am I kidding?

You've busybodied yourself into irrelevancy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 08:41 AM

43 posts, read 97,791 times
Quote:
Who cares? We're in the middle of an economic meltdown.

You guys just don't get it ... which is why you lost.
Now's whose bitter?

Old 11-05-2008, 05:31 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyP View Post
Still didn't answer the question, Was his illegal immigrant aunt at your big party? Was she arrested as she should be?
I really want to move forward, but since you keep insisting I'll try to answer the best I can.

1. I do not know if Obama's aunt (the illegal immigrant) was at the party because I was not at the party myself, and there were way too many people in the crowd for me to pick her out of the shots shown on the TV screen.

2. I doubt that Obama's illegal immigrant aunt was arrested. You see, George W. Bush is still president. As much as he enjoys being called "Mr. President" and all the pomp, circumstance and perks the office affords, he really despises "the government" and all that "hard work" of governing. So, GWB prefers to appoint people who are loyal to him first and foremost, but totally and thoroughly incompetent to run agencies such as Homeland Security which is in charge of immigration.

3. To find out why the woman hasn't been arrested contact the Department of Homeland Security which is still being run by a BUSH appointee. Please ask them. They are the ones in charge of carrying out such arrests.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:37 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I really want to move forward, but since you keep insisting I'll try to answer the best I can.

1. I do not know if Obama's aunt (the illegal immigrant) was at the party because I was not at the party myself, and there were way too many people in the crowd for me to pick her out of the shots shown on the TV screen.

2. I doubt that Obama's illegal immigrant aunt was arrested. You see, George W. Bush is still president. As much as he enjoys being called "Mr. President" and all the pomp, circumstance and perks the office affords, he really despises "the government" and all that "hard work" of governing. So, GWB prefers to appoint people who are loyal to him first and foremost, but totally and thoroughly incompetent to run agencies such as Homeland Security which is in charge of immigration.

3. To find out why the woman hasn't been arrested contact the Department of Homeland Security which is still being run by a BUSH appointee. Please ask them. They are the ones in charge of carrying out such arrests.

Here here! Great post!

Old 11-05-2008, 05:41 PM

178 posts, read 480,828 times
Nice Job ED Nurse!!! Excellent response to a less than meaningless question!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:43 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,184,331 times
I was there last night with my wife and my youngest kid. It was a great, historic occasion. And in a one-third black city the crowd was about 90% white. Go figure.

It was pretty well-behaved, too.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:38 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
I was happy when Obama won in 2008 and i certainly wanted him in 2012 to beat Mittens, but he's kind of been a disappointment, he was passionate on this November night in 2008 and there was a lot of hope that things could get turned around....but it was same old same old and now, he's mailing in the last 6 months, laughing at the feet of the dying and the dead in Munich and telling us that Trump was wrong and nothing's all that bad.

It could have been a LOT better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies