Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 08:39 AM

25 posts, read 40,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybones View Post
Tango, I was being facetious. I do not expect the taxpayer of this country to pay for my medical expenses. I can find a job with insurance that will cover it. It's just going to take awhile. I've struggled before, I can do it again.

Am I happy about Obama being elected? No, but anti-Christ, not a chance.

Yes he is. I am convinced of it. Look it up. Look up what it says about the Anti Christ, how he will be able to manipulate so many into thinking he is the greatest with very little effort. He would have a way of getting every one to inexplicably feel emotions and feelings they never thought they had. People would never see the wrong he will bring they would be blinded to the truth because he will be so powerful! He can only blind the weak though!

They were crying last night for crying out loud. No pun intended! Why oh why will no one see what I see? I thought about it and thought about it for over a year, and my gut came to the same conclusion! I have friends in the Gov. so I pretty much know what is awaiting us. What is worse is that the FBI knows something, because they have been stock pilling food and loading up on ammunition and guns in secret! Okay maybe that isn’t any one’s business but something is brewing and I feel it in the pit of my stomach it is going to be bad! I wish I was wrong but I fear I am not!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 08:54 AM

4,222 posts, read 7,899,683 times
We are going to experience the fall of Rome. People have forgotten the six years of prosperity with Bush. It didn't go to hell until the Dems. took over Congress two years. I am thankful to Bush for helping build my bank account to the present level and the prosperity that I enjoyed during his administration. Those that complain are likely too stupid to have taken advantage. They were too busy siting back running their mouths. And, we are winning the war in Iraq which "was" justified. I am happy about that. As they say, "You are "heartless" if under 40 and don't vote for a liberal. You are "brainless" if you are over 40 and do." Many of you don't realize how likely it is that you will lose employment and educatioal opportunities when affirmative action is put into full force and actual "needs" of individuals is elliminated. Nor do you understand national health and how it doesn't work. Regardless of your feelings about the war in Iraq. We killed lots of terrorists and those that had an agenda of destroying this country. Who cares if it happened in Iraq. By the way, funny how our brave military members were allowed to lose their absentee votes for a second time. Was ACORN behind this as well?

Old 11-05-2008, 09:09 AM

25 posts, read 40,738 times
Default I am so disgusted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandibadji View Post
We are going to experience the fall of Rome. People have forgotten the six years of prosperity with Bush. It didn't go to hell until the Dems. took over Congress two years. I am thankful to Bush for helping build my bank account to the present level and the prosperity that I enjoyed during his administration. Those that complain are likely too stupid to have taken advantage. They were too busy siting back running their mouths. And, we are winning the war in Iraq which "was" justified. I am happy about that. As they say, "You are "heartless" if under 40 and don't vote for a liberal. You are "brainless" if you are over 40 and do." Many of you don't realize how likely it is that you will lose employment and educatioal opportunities when affirmative action is put into full force and actual "needs" of individuals is elliminated. Nor do you understand national health and how it doesn't work. Regardless of your feelings about the war in Iraq. We killed lots of terrorists and those that had an agenda of destroying this country. Who cares if it happened in Iraq. By the way, funny how our brave military members were allowed to lose their absentee votes for a second time. Was ACORN behind this as well?
There are so many things wrong with this Country so much that needs to be done right, and Obama doesnt have what it takes, he never will, on the contrary, it will get worse in the long run! I dont know what more to say! It would take me a very long time to go into every detail on every point on all that is wrong!

Old 11-05-2008, 09:51 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango4all View Post
I have friends in the Gov. so I pretty much know what is awaiting us. What is worse is that the FBI knows something, because they have been stock pilling food and loading up on ammunition and guns in secret! Okay maybe that isn’t any one’s business but something is brewing and I feel it in the pit of my stomach it is going to be bad! I wish I was wrong but I fear I am not!

Tango, I detect a certain desperation from you. I know much of what you speak of as well. But, if your faith is strong, you know these things must come to pass. And you know there is more than what we see presented before us every day. IT will be bad, as it is designed to test your faith. I also pray every day, that what I see, will not come, yet, day by day it becomes clearer. "Fear God, and dreadnought" things are as they should be. We have reached the fork in the road, it's your choice which direction to go. Choose wisely, and all is well

Old 11-05-2008, 09:55 AM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
True, but at least the bright side is that, people may, like they did then, become so poisoned by the Democrats that we may get some better direction in our government afterward, for a while.
And I dont necessarily mean Republican either. They've done a good job of spreading their poison recently also.
Spreading poison? That's the Republican stock & trade. Didn't work this time around. People finally wised up.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:00 AM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,755 times
A black man has been elected - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! APOCALYPSE! ARMAGEDDON! DISASTER! TRAGEDY! END OF THE WORLD! RAPTURE!

Didn't take long for the paranoid, foaming at the mouth, right wing kooks to come out of the woodwork.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:08 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Didn't take long for the paranoid, foaming at the mouth, right wing kooks to come out of the woodwork.

Your "side" won last night, why so bitter today?

Old 11-05-2008, 11:27 AM

149 posts, read 581,610 times
[quote=Tango4all;6018936]Yes he is. I am convinced of it. Look it up. Look up what it says about the Anti Christ, how he will be able to manipulate so many into thinking he is the greatest with very little effort. He would have a way of getting every one to inexplicably feel emotions and feelings they never thought they had. People would never see the wrong he will bring they would be blinded to the truth because he will be so powerful! He can only blind the weak though![quote]

I am confused. If God has a plan for us and our decisions are based on what he want us to do, how would he let us elect the "Anti-Christ"? Think about it people, if you are going to preach that everything that we do is the grand plan of God, then that means in every aspect. You can't pick and choose what you want to be "God's Plan" and what you don't!

Old 11-05-2008, 11:28 AM

1,385 posts, read 3,006,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango4all View Post
Yes he is. I am convinced of it. Look it up. Look up what it says about the Anti Christ, how he will be able to manipulate so many into thinking he is the greatest with very little effort. He would have a way of getting every one to inexplicably feel emotions and feelings they never thought they had. People would never see the wrong he will bring they would be blinded to the truth because he will be so powerful! He can only blind the weak though!

They were crying last night for crying out loud. No pun intended! Why oh why will no one see what I see? I thought about it and thought about it for over a year, and my gut came to the same conclusion! I have friends in the Gov. so I pretty much know what is awaiting us. What is worse is that the FBI knows something, because they have been stock pilling food and loading up on ammunition and guns in secret! Okay maybe that isn’t any one’s business but something is brewing and I feel it in the pit of my stomach it is going to be bad! I wish I was wrong but I fear I am not!
"I'd like to thank the academy..."

Old 11-05-2008, 12:04 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The russians see him for the weak mistake he is and will be stretching their muscles: Russia to deploy missiles in Kaliningrad - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081105/ap_on_re_eu/eu_russia_medvedev_3 - broken link)
We're supporting Georgia and other countries in Eastern Europe.
It's none of our business.
Stay out of other people's affairs.
They're sending a message for Bush to back off.

Maybe you missed this in Pravda this morning: http://english.pravda.ru/world/ameri...-11-2008/10665

The rest of the world is pleased that we've found our way again, as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies