Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 08:10 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,953,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Maybe we can make a special country for all the republican crazies and call it Texas.
Send them all here, we'll take 'em. But get all the Democrats out. Texas can Succeed from the union.. We'll keep our refineries, and sell Oil to you at the going rate. I think its a great idea. Any other state who wants to join the succession let Texas know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 AM

23 posts, read 48,990 times
Default Ur,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango4all View Post
"I'm not worried. I know Obama will be able to talk them out of it. Just sit down and explain things and I'm sure they will see it his way.

Remember, somehow the world is going to repect the USA again. Now all we have to do is setup a meeting, discuss a few things and we're good to go. It's so simple, I can't believe you all can't see it.

I really made out in this deal. Not only will there be world peace but I'll be able to get my knee and shoulder replaced with our awesome new national healthcare.

Happy days are here again! (I'd do a *** but as I mentioned....bum knee)"

Sorry but you are delusional living in your own happy little world! Do you believe every promise any one makes? The change he will bring will be bad for every one, and it is this kind of belief that got him in the White House. How can so many people have been so blinded? It sounds to me like the Anti Christ. Look up what it says about the coming of the Anti Christ!

That post was sarcasm.

The poster was sarcastically pointing out how gullible many Obama supporters are in thinking that all that he has to do is sit down with sworn anti-American enemies like Russia and talk them out of attacking the United States.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:39 PM

743 posts, read 2,243,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango4all View Post
"I'm not worried. I know Obama will be able to talk them out of it. Just sit down and explain things and I'm sure they will see it his way.

Remember, somehow the world is going to repect the USA again. Now all we have to do is setup a meeting, discuss a few things and we're good to go. It's so simple, I can't believe you all can't see it.

I really made out in this deal. Not only will there be world peace but I'll be able to get my knee and shoulder replaced with our awesome new national healthcare.

Happy days are here again! (I'd do a *** but as I mentioned....bum knee)"

Sorry but you are delusional living in your own happy little world! Do you believe every promise any one makes? The change he will bring will be bad for every one, and it is this kind of belief that got him in the White House. How can so many people have been so blinded? It sounds to me like the Anti Christ. Look up what it says about the coming of the Anti Christ!

Yes many are crying tears of joy of how happy they are about Obama winning, me I am crying tears of fear. Obama so fits the meaning of the Anti Christ and what happens December 2012, the fourth year of his tenure......

Old 11-23-2008, 07:48 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by md to nc View Post
Yes many are crying tears of joy of how happy they are about Obama winning, me I am crying tears of fear. Obama so fits the meaning of the Anti Christ and what happens December 2012, the fourth year of his tenure......
Hmmm funny, Obama critic Larry Johnson seems to differ...

Obama on Verge of Hitting National Security Homerun : NO QUARTER
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies