Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 03:51 PM

31 posts, read 40,578 times

Advertisements

I purposely left out one particularly very probable scenario: that Obama will be murdered within the first year of his mandate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 03:53 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,973,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeTheFuture View Post
I purposely left out one particularly very probable scenario: that Obama will be murdered within the first year of his mandate.
It must be sad to be a person who wishes for awful things that most people pray won't happen. You are one sick pup.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
It must be sad to be a person who wishes for awful things that most people pray won't happen. You are one sick pup.
I bet you're the kind of person who blames the rain on people with umbrellas.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:02 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,923,279 times
Anybody on here who is under about 28 years old (probably about half of you), you've only seen one presidential transition in your life.. Some of you don't even remember that one. This has happened 43 times now, and the nation keeps right on.

Don't worry about it. If you can see real things in America's future to worry about, deal with it. But the mere fact that the ship will be steered by somebody else is something we will get over.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:04 PM

1,305 posts, read 3,610,346 times
Quote:
I'm betting when you post something like this you get visited by the Secret Service. Just a hunch mind you, but for all of you that enjoy your privacy, I would avoid posting about murdering the President-Elect.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:11 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,038,861 times
Quote:
autistic
There are different types. My attention span can last weeks and months. Thats how I learned to turn a £2000 idea into one that can ultimately net £252,000.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:15 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,740,055 times
There is nothing wrong with contemplating a likely scenario like that of the murder of Obama by somebody out there. (Of course I would never advocate that someone would do such a thing.) We could have an entire thread about it, I think it would be interesting to speculate what would follow.

I think that his death would be immediately followed by riots that would make the Rodney King joke seem like a child's birthday party. Charles Manson would finally get his all encompassing race riots. Regular military would be forced to enter amerikan cities and proceed to kill citizens with great haste. It really would make for a great movie come to think of it....

Nope. No flannel suits. I've been on the internet since the time when all you could use was ftp and I have said many insanely irresponsible things for many years. If you don't openly encourage things of this nature, there is no crime to be prosecuted. Remember freedom of speech. Just don't advocate actual violence and other stupid things and you'll be fine.

That is not to say that there isn't some dusty file with my name on it somewhere with a lot of flags on it from my past behavior

Old 11-05-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegaroon View Post
I'm betting when you post something like this you get visited by the Secret Service. Just a hunch mind you, but for all of you that enjoy your privacy, I would avoid posting about murdering the President-Elect.
Stop and re-read,

Make an effort to comprehend,

Think about the difference between simply discussing a crime & actually promoting or encouraging one

Realize how stupidly you misinterpreted my comment,

Shut your stupid pie hole tightly in the future,

Now you've got it.

(if the text is too challenging the pictures will surely help)

Old 08-31-2009, 02:42 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,050,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Anybody on here who is under about 28 years old (probably about half of you), you've only seen one presidential transition in your life.. Some of you don't even remember that one. This has happened 43 times now, and the nation keeps right on.

Don't worry about it. If you can see real things in America's future to worry about, deal with it. But the mere fact that the ship will be steered by somebody else is something we will get over.
Especially considering the ones who pull the strings never change their ideologies.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
Anything looks appealing after 8 years of Bush. People voted with the hearts, not their heads!

Because the fear-mongering, negative, 'My Friends' McCain and his ditzy sidekick were a more thoughtful choice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies