Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2008, 10:05 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,907,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnAtheist View Post
city data has removed many of my post that were not that bad but look at the one with a picture of a nude Christ and violence displayed on this forum!!! Talk about hypocrites they are. This is most upsetting and a violation of freedom of speech. This will probably be removed also by the gestapos on here. City Data must me run by atheistic God hating liberals for sure. The deck is stacked here this may be my last voice for freedom!!!!! I wish this whole forum could be reported for violation!!!!!
Voice of freedom?! Wow... calling homosexuals pedophiles. Thinking that they must have fundementally different rights. Sounds like freedom alright. Just what do you have against homosexuals? They never bothered me. It's not like there is a gay conspiracy right outside my window. They live their lives, and I live mine. I feel that people should not have, no, do not, have the authority to dictate what is moral or not in this particular case.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:24 AM

20 posts, read 31,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Voice of freedom?! Wow... calling homosexuals pedophiles. Thinking that they must have fundementally different rights. Sounds like freedom alright. Just what do you have against homosexuals? They never bothered me. It's not like there is a gay conspiracy right outside my window. They live their lives, and I live mine. I feel that people should not have, no, do not, have the authority to dictate what is moral or not in this particular case.
Well yes they do have an agenda and that is a fact. NAMBLA is a real organization for men who love boys. Go to their web site and check it out. Don't blame me I have nothing to do with it I am just the messenger. Facts are facts!

Old 11-16-2008, 10:28 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,296 times
Quote:
Well yes they do have an agenda and that is a fact. NAMBLA is a real organization for men who love boys. Go to their web site and check it out. Don't blame me I have nothing to do with it I am just the messenger. Facts are facts!
The NAMBLA are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:30 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Yet again you do not answer my question......if nambla = homosexuals then does incest = heterosexuals?

Old 11-16-2008, 10:35 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,907,380 times
NAMBLA is not representative of all homosexuals. It is impossible since lesbians are homosexuals, but not included in NAMBLA (Man boy love). So... there is one glaring fact that disproves your theory.

This has to be a joke. Right? Are you quoting the various South Park episodes? If you are that's funny.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:38 AM

12 posts, read 19,939 times
Default Guy people need to do something great and stop crying

Why are the gay people alway using black people name when they are in trouble or being misused being black is not the same as being gay, You people need to do something great who is a gay great person that did some good for all people, who is the great guy person who have made a different in the world why should people care about you, stop crying and start working. you got to fight for your right do something great good and stop picking and trying to make people belive in you, when you don't belive in you yourself, you do not stop for nothing good, you hurt people at your own will, and you bring up familes, what do you people stand for, what good have you did why should people care for you and about you. Why do you went to marriage why if you feel you are more then the people who feel you should not be marriage why do you fight them show people you can stay as acouple longer then 2 month or 2 year why do you pass sickness, all we see is the bad of guy mens and women what good have you people did. Stop riding off the wings of black people and create your own wings why should people care about you. Humble yourself and do some great thing and stop fighting people no onw fights a humble person n

Old 11-16-2008, 10:40 AM

12 posts, read 19,939 times
Stop pushing yourself on other why should people like you what have you group of people did except fight and went rights you are mens trying to be womens, or you ae womens trying to be mens, but what are you good for why should people care what good have you did in this world or you just looking for someone to see you.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdoors View Post
Stop riding off the wings of black people and create your own wings
We're all in this together.

Quote:
why should people care about you.
Because we're people too.

Quote:
Humble yourself and do some great thing and stop fighting people no onw fights a humble person n
I'm sorry that you haven't been fortunate enough to meet a gay person who has done great things.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdoors View Post
Stop pushing yourself on other
I'm not.

Quote:
why should people like you
Nobody has to like me. I just want to be able to get married to a woman, and more importantly, I want others to be able to get married to someone of the same sex. This doesn't involve making people "like" me or anyone else.

Quote:
what have you group of people did except fight
We have to fight for rights.

Quote:
and went rights you are mens trying to be womens, or you ae womens trying to be mens,
You're confusing gay people with transsexuals and transvestites.

Quote:
but what are you good for why should people care what good have you did in this world or you just looking for someone to see you.
Gay people are teachers, doctors, lawyers, counselors, grocery store clerks, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles...and everything else conceivable. Of course gay people have done good for the world, just like any other large, broad group of people whose members are productive citizens.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:03 AM

438 posts, read 503,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Well, since a minority like gays and lesbians cannot get married, or the right was taken away, then blacks should not be allowed to marry white people. Let’s put it up for popular votes and bask in the idea of non-equality for the blacks. I am not being racist. But maybe it will remind them of when they sat in the back of the bus. Maybe then they will be more open about gay marriage and EQUAL RIGHTS for every one.
How many White people voted against gay marriage? What about Colorado and New Mexico also defeating the gay marriage measure, are you going to blame that on Black people too? Why is it that only Cn and Ma allow gay marriage, must be all the Blacks in the other 48 states that are preventing Gay people from marrying.

This whole gay marriage in Ca and Black voters is nothing but thinly veiled racism and brings out those who were/are waiting for a chance at racially opportunistic attacks. Blacks only make up 6.2% of the Cali population, and of that number far less actually vote, so they didn't decide Prop 8. If White people who make up the overwhelming majority of voters, who run the country and its institutions wanted gay marriage, it would legal tomorrow. Gay marriage isn't legal because the White establishment and voters aren't concerned about it.

You also make it sound like Blacks should be greatfull for interracial marriage, as if its beneficial to them *only*. It appears you are saying they pushed for interracial marriage and interracial marriage was only legalized as some gift to Blacks.

Racial civil rights is far far more serious than homosexual civil rights because you can not tell a person is homosexual just by looking at them. Homosexuals don't have to use different fountains, have dogs set upon them, be repeatedly raped over generations and have to live with carrying the offspring of their White masters, have their culture heritage kinships and families forced apart and destroyed.

The Mormon church was the major player in influencing people to voter YES on Prop 8, they sank 30 million into defeating it, its the Mormon church who proactively campaigned against gay marriage unlike some Black voter who only votes.There is an ocean of difference between a person voting versus campaigning and spending large sums of money to pass or defeat a measure.

Who is most prolific and vocal in demonizing gays in America. Who operates right wing media, the many mega churches, Trinity Broadcasting Network? Who supports and runs the Republican party, conservative organizations. What race was Sarah Palin, who called homosexuality a choice. How is it that Whites as a whole never get blamed for anything that happens due to the actions of some Whites but as soon as Blacks do anything , its always the whole race thats responsible and people always bring up past abuses against Blacks to further villify Blacks. This twisted logic is just that, because it makes the historical victims have to adhere to a strict standard and judges them on everything based on their past persecution. It seems that if you belonged to a persecuted demographics then you have to be perfect or else.

Lastly, the projected % of Black voters who voted YES being 70% is debatable. The media networks do not ask the majority what they voted, they just make a projection. The below website attacks the media projections as erroneous, on a point by point basis.

My Left Wing:: Facts Belie the Scapegoating of Black People for Proposition 8

Quote:
The vast majority of the counties in this state have a percentage of Black residents of between 1 and 2% (and several have far have less than 1%).
When you know that about California, you know that CNN's "random selection of precinct" method doesn't seem to make a lot of sense if what you're trying to do is actually know what Black voters are doing at the polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies