Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 11:19 AM

174 posts, read 516,822 times

Advertisements

There's a tautology here that religious conservatives (conveniently) don't understand. In order to be FOR Tolerance you must be intolerant of intolerance.

In other words, the conservatives seem to be saying, "Let's debate the value of a foot or whether you should use it or not WHILE I STEP ON YOUR FOOT with all my might. It's okay. It doesn't affect me in any way."

Old 11-11-2008, 11:20 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,203,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
Sodomites may seem fun, quirky and gay but they have a terrible darkside that goes beyond their sexual perversity.

Hateful gays should ask themselves what would Liberace do.
ahhahahaha ima cast a spell on you and then you'll be mine!

Old 11-11-2008, 11:20 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim69 View Post
Guess you have never heard the screams as a group of gays in SF rape 5-year old boys in a van, only to be receive probation... and then read about the HIV status of those now 10-year old boys. Turn off the TV and live among them, or stay in ignorance. Your assumptions about their practices are repugnant to those of us who have actually lived among them.
Oh pulease. I lived in San Francisco for many years. Live among them.

This thread makes me wanna barf.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:21 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Guess you have never heard the screams as a group of gays in SF rape 5-year old boys in a van, only to be receive probation... and then read about the HIV status of those now 10-year old boys. Turn off the TV and live among them, or stay in ignorance. Your assumptions about their practices are repugnant to those of us who have actually lived among them.
So am I correct in believing that you also hate all priests?

Old 11-11-2008, 11:21 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
My comment was to be degrading to the gays, you have misunderstood me.
What has any gay person ever done to you, that you feel the need to "degrade" them?

Old 11-11-2008, 11:24 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,386,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post

This thread makes me wanna barf.
Agreed.

"Live among them"?

If you honestly think that all gay men are violent, child rapists, you're beyond clueless.

The majority of pederasts and other child molesters, by the way, self-identify as straight. That's not what being gay is. That's criminal and forced.

Get a clue, genius.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:48 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
If the woman chose to display a cross as a symbol of her political position, she needs to recognize that the those opposed to her political view will not be dissuaded by her self-proclaimed symbol. Judging by the size of the cross, she meant to make a loud, conspicuous and emphatic statement, and was replied to in kind.

Is it to be presumed that political protestors are immune to response on the basis of their age, or by holding up a cross as is to be fending off Satan? A political protestor holds up a cross, and the politics re to be set aside in defrence to the religious symobol arbitrarily applied to a political point of view?

Old 11-11-2008, 11:54 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,699,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
Shocking video of a mob of angry sodomites attacking a sweet old church going lady.

The last half of the video shows when she came out with a cross and was attacked.

SFSU College Republicans: Crazy lefties attack old lady at No on 8 protest...

Am I the only one who thinks that our culture is in a tail spin when deviance is celebrated and labeled as diversity?
Oh pleeeease, all they did was take away her giant cross. She was not attack.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Please do not feed the animals. If those men want to stick their male organ or tongue into another man's feces, let them. When they want me to pay for their diseases, THEN they're in deep feces.

But you're fine with paying for their diseases if they're sticking tongues/organs into female feces?

Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,699,643 times
Quote:
Please do not feed the animals. If those men want to stick their male organ or tongue into another man's feces, let them. When they want me to pay for their diseases, THEN they're in deep feces.
You speak so vividly of the things gay men might do....., I am aroused. Are you sure you are not one of us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies