Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:53 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Hypocrite? Nope, just a red blooded American male who admires the beauty of the female species.

Adultery? I think that involves a little more than stuffing a buck in a G string. Besides, how do you know if I am married or not? That's also a requirement in order for adultery to committed you know, or do you?
How about Lust? Coveting? I guess that doesn't count, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 06:19 PM

479 posts, read 660,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
I would have loved to see you try and fight Mark Bingham. He was a 6'4'' tall gay man who led the Cal Bears to several NCAA rugby national championships and who died September 11th on flight 93 leading the rush to the cockpit to try and stop the hijackers from crashing the plane into our nation's capital. I doubt you would have lasted one minute - with or without your guns.
I am a pretty quick shot...you never know!

You can defend gays all you want, it won't change the fact that it's a sin in the eyes of most Americans. I offer California's Prop 8 as proof.

Geos, you might consider professional help...all that anger isn't healthy for you.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:23 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,921 times
Quote:
You can defend gays all you want, it won't change the fact that it's a sin in the eyes of most Americans. I offer California's Prop 8 as proof.
1) It won by a narrow margin, definitely not a landslide victory. 2) You're assuming 100% of the citizens showed up to vote. 3) No matter how supposedly liberal it is, California is just one state.

You have no proof at all.

And more and more people will be accepting as time passes; that's how these things work. And you'll be left in the dust.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Geos, you might consider professional help...all that anger isn't healthy for you.
Riiight, and it's so healthy to want to put an entire group of people on remote island so you don't have to live with them. That reflects more on you than anyone else, buddy.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
1) It won by a narrow margin, definitely not a landslide victory. 2) You're assuming 100% of the citizens showed up to vote. 3) No matter how supposedly liberal it is, California is just one state.

You have no proof at all.

And more and more people will be accepting as time passes; that's how these things work. And you'll be left in the dust.
No, thank God by that time I will be dust. I have no interest in living in Gaymerica thank you very much.

You on the other hand will at some point be forced to realize that somewhere along the way folks with your line of thinking really f**ked up what used to be a great county. I hope you enjoy your third world existence.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
No, thank God by that time I will be dust. I have no interest in living in Gaymerica thank you very much.
That's just sad.

Quote:
You on the other hand will at some point be forced to realize that somewhere along the way folks with your line of thinking really f**ked up what used to be a great county. I hope you enjoy your third world existence.
Get real. I mean, seriously. Open your eyes. You're not living in reality. No one's harming you or anyone else. Allowing same-sex couples to be married does not but promote happiness and commitment.

Oh, and I love how you refuted my points. Oh wait--you didn't even try to! Ha!

Old 12-17-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
Riiight, and it's so healthy to want to put an entire group of people on remote island so you don't have to live with them. That reflects more on you than anyone else, buddy.
Of course it does, I am the one who said (typed) it.

I am proud to be a hetro male with low tolerence for demeaning, degrading life styles. The next thing you will be saying pedofiles are pretty good guys too if you just give them a chance.

BTW, I don't want to be your buddy...

Old 12-17-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
I am proud to be a hetro male with low tolerence for demeaning, degrading life styles. The next thing you will be saying pedofiles are pretty good guys too if you just give them a chance.
Pedophiles are hurting people. Gay people are not. Simple concepts.

Quote:
BTW, I don't want to be your buddy...
That's good--I meant it in a condescending way.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
So are you ready to come out of the closet? It sure sounds like you are on your way! Get back to me in 6 months and let me know how it goes will ya.
Don't have any relevant discussion points so all you can do is say that? LOL I'm qu**r. It's no secret.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:00 PM

Aw, now we have to quit? I was enjoying it. The whole discussion was just aimed at getting me to admit that I don't like just men? Flattering, but disappointing. So anti-climatic, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies