Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 10:10 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
I already addressed that nonsense in another thread.

Male dogs humping other male dogs, for instance, has NOTHING to do with homosexuality in humans - either for or against. Only people who are desperate, and very foolish, would try to make those type arguments.
Dogs humping other dogs? Really. It's amazing the sex acts you folks keep bringing up yet we are the ones who are blamed for constantly talking about sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2008, 10:13 PM

695 posts, read 1,377,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Dogs humping other dogs? Really. It's amazing the sex acts you folks keep bringing up yet we are the ones who are blamed for constantly talking about sex.
If you want to be taken seriously, you'd darned well better start actually reading posts before you write stuff like this.

I am NOT the one who is bringing up "homosexual behavior in animals" as evidence that homosexuality in humans is normal.

So... how's that egg on your face tasting?

Old 11-23-2008, 10:15 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,285 times
Quote:
If you want to be taken seriously, you'd darned well better start actually reading posts before you write stuff like this.

I am NOT the one who is bringing up "homosexual behavior in animals" as evidence that homosexuality in humans is normal.

You are clearly baiting so this is my last response. My statement did not have anything vulgar about it and was explaining that it happens in the animal kingdom. Your post was talking about dogs humping each other. I'm not going to give you a negative reaction or be snarky with my responses.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:18 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,296 times
Quote:
You brought up the sex act, from what I can tell.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:24 PM

149 posts, read 171,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
It seems to me the homosexuals keep bring up gay sex among animals. I have seen this many many times. Now you guys change your story?

Old 11-23-2008, 10:30 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
why disagree? its not my stuff. as long as people keep their sex life out of my face we are fine.
please note some straights like to get in your face with their sex stuff too.
not good.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:02 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Ooh, hot. I love humiliation with food.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
You are clearly baiting so this is my last response. My statement did not have anything vulgar about it and was explaining that it happens in the animal kingdom. Your post was talking about dogs humping each other. I'm not going to give you a negative reaction or be snarky with my responses.
Is that the best apology you can come up with?

Admit it, homosexuals (or gays, if that is the preferred word) talking about "homosexual behavior in animals", as evidence of the naturalness of homosexuality, is ridiculous.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
That's because you haven't read the posts.

Read post #235. Then you can come back and apologize.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Ooh, hot. I love humiliation with food.
I kinda like fried eggs myself. Although I think it'd be cool to figure out how to deep-fat-fry and egg, as long as the turkey is cooking in the oil anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies